Everything is free in Punjab...

poyzzplaidwell

21 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

tum paxtani lakh zor laga lo. Punjab was, is and will remain Indias part. For every Khalistani tattoo you guys pay there are plenty of brave people on this land to take care of you lot. 

In long run, i firmly believe, Lahore must be acquired by India. 

17 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

It's like building real estate on quick sand. 

I know its far fethed. But if we want temples in Kashi and Mathura, why shouldn’t we strive to take Kartarpur Sahib as its their very important religious place. Sikhs have no place in Pakistan but civilisational wrong needs course correction. I don’t say war is only means but its needed.

^ My sentiments are not uncalled for. Its on basis of historical fact that Lahore allways belged to Sikhs and Was under Sikh rule throughout British Raj. It very selfish from Hindus not to ask or strive to get Lahore for its  own Sikhs. Lahore is land of Sikhs. Thats how i see it. Just bcos Brits Nehuru and Jinnah did it doesn’t mean we accept it.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:45 AM, poyzzplaidwell said:

I am back in my hometown after 3 years in Punjab. Everywhere I see disgusting large banners of Channi and Kejriwal offering everything for free.

Water is free.. My sis says they have not got a water bill for past 1.5 years.

Electricity is being offered for free..

Everyone is promised amounts ranging from 5000 INR to 25000 INR for one or another reason.

What the hell is happening and where is this money coming from ?

There is No Industry in Punjab, not much job prospects. 

A state of strong and hard working individuals is being destroyed in front of my eyes by offering them some freebies for election and making them lazy. 

Lot of drug problems still exist. What the hell is happening ???

Punjab has long been destroyed, it's only gonna get worse from here, in terms of the drug issue well punjabis themselves are to be blamed, obsession over materialism is huge in Punjabi households, blended in with superiority complex and low education standards is a recipe for disaster, guys like sidhu moosewala or whatever have millions of following in Punjab, alcohol and drugs is a everyday norm now In Punjab.

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Any land without kicking the living population is just another headache for a nation. So no way Lahore will ever be India's part again.

Yes, Thats difficult bit, Kicking out can only happen once you declare it a disputed territory and start doing slicing of borders by regular firing even If it takes 50-100-200 years. So be it. Alternatively, may be Pakistan should give control of all holy sites to Sikh Orgs and let India and Punjab Government maintain it as current status is unacceptable. We need more people to think that way.

On 12/6/2021 at 7:41 PM, Mesky99 said:

Punjab has long been destroyed, it's only gonna get worse from here, in terms of the drug issue well punjabis themselves are to be blamed, obsession over materialism is huge in Punjabi households, blended in with superiority complex and low education standards is a recipe for disaster, guys like sidhu moosewala or whatever have millions of following in Punjab, alcohol and drugs is a everyday norm now In Punjab.

I agree some of the blame must go to Punjabis.. But if you flood the streets with these drugs and state turns blind eye to it will happen anywhere in the world tbh.

Talking about drinks and guns has been always there since 1980s... Listen to Apna Punjab hove, Ghar di Sharrab hove from Gurdas maan and Babuu manns songs.

It is the supply of drugs which has increased manifold since 2000s, especially from Afghanistan to Pakistan to Punjab border.

Also,  not much job opportunities in services sector as Punjab was treated as agrarian economy. A balanced view should have been taken. 

I would love to live and work in Punjab and in my hometown, but alas not much growth. 

Come on there is no superiority complex in Punjabis.. Only thing I can say is we consider our food to be the best(which is debatable). 

I grew up and in my interactions most of the people living in Punjab want simple life mostly. 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:55 AM, poyzzplaidwell said:

yeah but these missionaries are local govt problem. they are running their conversion business day and night.

Do you know, all the rag pickers and ones who come from municipal council to pick up garbage are converted christians now.

i knew one guy growing up who was a devout hindu. He used to pick up garbage when I was kid in my street.

and now i met him yesterday after 15 years and he is a Christian convert and asked me also to meet some missionaries. What the hell  ? 

Why is this being allowed to happen. ?

It's the promise of dignity. Even though Sikh Guru's were against caste system and gave honour to Ravidas (born into untouchable chamar caste) as his verses are included in Guru Granth Sahib. But people in Punjab are casteist even today, including Pakistani Punjab. So these backward classes have tried Islam, Sikhism, Hinduism, now Christianity is their saviour. They are vulnerable and being mislead by missionaries. But as we know no matter how many religion you change, caste sticks forever in Indian subcontinent.