Pakistan Rupee (PKR) watch.

rangeelaraja

On 12/8/2021 at 10:41 AM, Autonomous said:

keep living in lalaland. 

u guys remind me of pakistanis saying we will raise indian flag in srinagar 

Thats your Ignorance and unfounded almost laughable hubris.

Learn a little bit about history, economy and geopolitics before uttering non-sense with such confidence.

History has shown repeatedly that highly militarized states that do not have a diversified advanced economy  - face economic disaster - which results in one of 2 things

1) Disintegration and smaller states carving their own destiny

2) Becoming a slave state to a master.

Pakistan is a highly militarized security state with a backward economy that makes nothing of value - neither in technology or services. 

Israel is also a highly militarized state - but they are a super advanced hi-tech state with the full almost unconditional backing of US.

Pakistan although always a backward / unindustrialized economy, once had huge US backing, until Pak generals tried to be act oversmart and then decided to become Chinese puppets.

Pakistan's  absolute economic doom is guaranteed.

The only question is are you going to allow provinces like Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab etc..etc to decide their own destiny and become independent countries  or are you going to become an absolute satellite province of China like North Korea ?

Your Chinese "brothers"  are not like Americans who give grants and free money - they give LOANS at hefty rates, higher than market rates and take for collateral one by one all your strategic assets.

You ignorantly assume that your nuclear arms are a guarantee of your sovereignty and territorial integrity and that India will not try and force a change in the status quo.

If a highly militarized Soviet Union & Yugoslavia collapsed economically leading to a physical disintegration, what bloody chance does Pak have of escaping this fate ?

The answer is ZILCH.

Soviet Union was still  highly industrialized and hi-tech with a massive defense and oil economy.  Pak is not even comparable - poor quality low skilled human capital & no natural resources of great value. 

Pakistan's only option to survive is to swallow its ego, surrender PoK, de-nuclearize and divert all its military spending to its economy.

Knowing that the above is not going to happen, the date with destiny awaits.  

I was reading somewhere. This is 13th time Pakistan is going for a bail option since 1980s ie 40 years ie they need a bailout once every 3-4 years. Only difference this time is their colony Afghanistan also needs a share. These guys know how to live in crisis. They will continue with their proven solution “kicking the can” .  Problem is, there is only so long you can kick the can.

Making peace with India should have been done 20 years back instead their General decided to do Kargil and get rid of Mr Nawaz.

Pakistani junta has to understand basic thing. If you ask a army General, they will allways choose military and war instead of economy. Even our Generals keep saying that we should kick Pakistani army out yesterday. Its civil leadership that has to balance peoples need vs keeping a conflict alive. That civil leadership in Pakistan is powerless and prone to designs of its military. I guess it probably last decade where crisis can be managed. If they continue with obsession with India then 2030 will be end of Pakistan as we know it.

Edited by mishra

I want a stable Pakistan, as India does not have capability to hold back 200 million people who have nothing left to lose. If Pakistan becomes unstable a war will be their final swan song and rest assured we will see total destruction of bordering states. No country can intercept missiles at that short range.

I want Pakistan establishment to fail, I hate their institutions. But I don't have hatred for a normal Pakistani. I have empathy for every human being, religion has been a curse for Indian subcontinent.

Most Pakistanis are good people, like this kid -

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

Thats your Ignorance and unfounded almost laughable hubris.

Learn a little bit about history, economy and geopolitics before uttering non-sense with such confidence.

History has shown repeatedly that highly militarized states that do not have a diversified advanced economy  - face economic disaster - which results in one of 2 things

1) Disintegration and smaller states carving their own destiny

2) Becoming a slave state to a master.

Pakistan is a highly militarized security state with a backward economy that makes nothing of value - neither in technology or services. 

Israel is also a highly militarized state - but they are a super advanced hi-tech state with the full almost unconditional backing of US.

Pakistan although always a backward / unindustrialized economy, once had huge US backing, until Pak generals tried to be act oversmart and then decided to become Chinese puppets.

Pakistan's  absolute economic doom is guaranteed.

The only question is are you going to allow provinces like Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab etc..etc to decide their own destiny and become independent countries  or are you going to become an absolute satellite province of China like North Korea ?

Your Chinese "brothers"  are not like Americans who give grants and free money - they give LOANS at hefty rates, higher than market rates and take for collateral one by one all your strategic assets.

You ignorantly assume that your nuclear arms are a guarantee of your sovereignty and territorial integrity and that India will not try and force a change in the status quo.

If a highly militarized Soviet Union & Yugoslavia collapsed economically leading to a physical disintegration, what bloody chance does Pak have of escaping this fate ?

The answer is ZILCH.

Soviet Union was still  highly industrialized and hi-tech with a massive defense and oil economy.  Pak is not even comparable - poor quality low skilled human capital & no natural resources of great value. 

Pakistan's only option to survive is to swallow its ego, surrender PoK, de-nuclearize and divert all its military spending to its economy.

Knowing that the above is not going to happen, the date with destiny awaits.  

We will see about it, you can mark it down. 

Gilgit is part of pakistan now and shall remain to be. 

42 minutes ago, mishra said:

I was reading somewhere. This is 13th time Pakistan is going for a bail option since 1980s ie 40 years ie they need a bailout once every 3-4 years. Only difference this time is their colony Afghanistan also needs a share. These guys know how to live in crisis. They will continue with their proven solution “kicking the can” .  Problem is, there is only so long you can kick the can.

Making peace with India should have been done 20 years back instead their General decided to do Kargil and get rid of Mr Nawaz.

Pakistani junta has to understand basic thing. If you ask a army General, they will allways choose military and war instead of economy. Even our Generals keep saying that we should kick Pakistani army out yesterday. Its civil leadership that has to balance peoples need vs keeping a conflict alive. That civil leadership in Pakistan is powerless and prone to designs of its military. I guess it probably last decade where crisis can be managed. If they continue with obsession with India then 2030 will be end of Pakistan as we know it.

Nawaz stood up to those with power in their hands and they threw him out again. Now he is in sort london (sort of exile) while a puppet is governing. 

In my view - pakistan should acknowledge loc as international border, but that too is very far fetched thing since the idea of waving pakistani flag in IoK has been fed into children as well. Just like your side dreams of getting Gilgit/Muzzaffarabad. 

11 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

The question we should ask. And I think this is difficult question now. Will Pakistan remain ? You are good poster and open to discuss in an objective manner. 

If you take a 10,000 feet view of the situation in Af Pak region, you would have to be very brave person to bet on the existence of these regions as we know. Literally every single parameter is deep in red. GDP, Trade Deficit, Inflation, Rupee, Education, Judiciary etc etc. The supposed big positive demography is ticking time bomb with jahalat sand junoon in the youngsters. The clear indicator is the kind of stuff your ex cricketers from 90s talk now. It’s too unimaginable. But in their bubble this all seems normal. 

So I agree that India may never get Gilgit. However I believe India may never want it. 

27 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

I want a stable Pakistan, as India does not have capability to hold back 200 million people who have nothing left to lose. If Pakistan becomes unstable a war will be their final swan song and rest assured we will see total destruction of bordering states. No country can intercept missiles at that short range.

I want Pakistan establishment to fail, I hate their institutions. But I don't have hatred for a normal Pakistani. I have empathy for every human being, religion has been a curse for Indian subcontinent.

Your statement sounds like that of a gee-haadi suicide bomber -- who is a useless human being, who cannot succeed in the world and hence will self destruct and try and cause destruction in the neighborhood.

When Pak plunges into a major civil war because of an absolute economic collapse ( which is on it's way...) .....and for no reason you feel, you should launch missile attacks on India on your way to self inflicted death - then you will be buried 10 feet under in a matter of minutes with a tsunami like attack. 

Do you think military planners are sleeping on how to deal with a mad destructive Pak that has no future ?

Just remember that width wise at the maximum extent ( from Lahore to Bannu or Lahore to Peshawar - you are a mere 500 Kms. And there in lies your greatest vulnerability in an armageddon.

But ofcourse, all this is bluster. Punjabis from present day Pak, who own the establishment are cowards of the highest order. They were the first to surrender to the invaders from Afghanistan , central asia and convert to Islamn. That cowardice has not gone.

Pak establishment may be cowards but they are not foolish. They want to live. 

They will see sense once the economic collapse and the ensuing civil war becomes unbearable. 

Also remember that leaders that emerge from an upcoming civil war will all be on "sale" to India who has deep pockets :winky:

And speaking of civil war, here is the latest...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/10/pakistan-taliban-ceasefire-peace-talks-ttp

Pakistani Taliban ends ceasefire, future of peace talks uncertain

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan group unilaterally announces end to month-long ceasefire with the Pakistani government

I have said it before, and Ill say it for the nth time.  Qayamaat ka din is not far for Pak. 

Jai Hind. 

49 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Continue to live in ignorance, doesn't hurt.

International boundaries have been redrawn constantly, significantly almost every other decade.  You yourself experienced it.

A " great " man once said, and I quote -  'There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan' .

And then 1971 happened. The "great" man got proven wrong pretty quickly.

There many many more countries today than existed at the time of India and Pak gaining independence. 

What decides how boundaries change is comprehensive national power - internal unity, international diplomatic clout, economy, military, technology...etc..etc.

You decide yourself where Pak sits on most parameters and think rationally. 

44 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Nawaz stood up to those with power in their hands and they threw him out again. Now he is in sort london (sort of exile) while a puppet is governing. 

In my view - pakistan should acknowledge loc as international border, but that too is very far fetched thing since the idea of waving pakistani flag in IoK has been fed into children as well. Just like your side dreams of getting Gilgit/Muzzaffarabad. 

My point is neither pro or anti. All I am saying is best time and people to talk peace and understand economics of common Pakini man is civil leadership. And best time for peace was atleast 20+ years back. Long back(10-15 years) some strategist did said that considering everything, best course for India is bear with Terrorists without retaliation , just manage war of attrition as we will economically pull ahead, deal with PoK issue later. Fortunately for us we got Rid of Congress Party rule and Pakistan got extended run of military strategist. Now, We have been cut so many times in oast 20 odd years, why the hell we would negotiate with Pakistan. ( Check how attitude of Modi changed vis a vis to Pakistan  and it will harden even further. 

PS: India went with Mukti Vahini in 1971 because It knew that it will swiftly finish the battle. Expect Same

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

My point is neither pro or anti. All I am saying is best time and people to talk peace and understand economics of common Pakini man is civil leadership. And best time for peace was atleast 20+ years back. Long back(10-15 years) some strategist did said that considering everything, best course for India is bear with Terrorists without retaliation , just manage war of attrition as we will economically pull ahead, deal with PoK issue later. Fortunately for us we got Rid of Congress Party rule and Pakistan got extended run of military strategist. Now, We have been cut so many times in oast 20 odd years, why the hell we would negotiate with Pakistan. ( Check how attitude of Modi changed vis a vis to Pakistan  and it will harden even further. 

PS: India went with Mukti Vahini in 1971 because It knew that it will swiftly finish the battle. Expect Same

Except gilgit is no dhaka. 

In my opinion - making LoC as permanent border serves best interest of all. With pakistan coming to terms with respect to position on IoK, there shall be minimal or no rebels in indian kashmir as well. Both countries can then cut back their defence expenditures in favor of things that bring more value to human life. 

Nawaz is the best man to lead Pakistan. I hope he comes back once again and gets a chance to complete his term, for once. 

34 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

In my opinion - making LoC as permanent border serves best interest of all. With pakistan coming to terms with respect to position on IoK, there shall be minimal or no rebels in indian kashmir as well. Both countries can then cut back their defence expenditures in favor of things that bring more value to human life. 

Nawaz is the best man to lead Pakistan. I hope he comes back once again and gets a chance to complete his term, for once. 

The common sense opinion is that - Pakistan was never a country. It is only a temporary phenomena.

Pakistan is a mindset - that the muslims of the subcontinent are a "different people" and need a different country.

That theory was debunked and garbaged when crores of muslims decided to live in India and not in Pak.  It got further debunked when muslims of East Pakistan did not want to be part of Pakistan.

Other than being an anti-India entity, Pakistan has absolutely no grounds to exist.

Even after 75 years of independence, Pak lies about its root and tries to claim ancestry that does not exist.

" Ah...you see we are not same as Indians...our roots are...Arab..oh sorry Turkish nowadays "

18 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

The common sense opinion is that - Pakistan was never a country. It is only a temporary phenomena.

Pakistan is a mindset - that the muslims of the subcontinent are a "different people" and need a different country.

That theory was debunked and garbaged when crores of muslims decided to live in India and not in Pak.  It got further debunked when muslims of East Pakistan did not want to be part of Pakistan.

Other than being an anti-India entity, Pakistan has absolutely no grounds to exist.

Even after 75 years of independence, Pak lies about its root and tries to claim ancestry that does not exist.

" Ah...you see we are not same as Indians...our roots are...Arab..oh sorry Turkish nowadays "

I have ignored you previously as well. What sort of "ganda keera" is inside you? :)

8 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I have ignored you previously as well. What sort of "ganda keera" is inside you? :)

Was the below response to your self, clown  ? The ganda keera is what afflicts most your lot with a sick perverted mindset from madrassas.  

I'd like to see you here at the end of August next year to see how you feel about what you have written here.

I know my posts pinch people like - they are factual, I can't help it. 

12 hours ago, Autonomous said:

What's the word ? Will military allow him back ? More importantly will radical éléments accept him ? 

10 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Was the below response to your self, clown  ? The ganda keera is what afflicts most your lot with a sick perverted mindset from madrassas.  

I'd like to see you here at the end of August next year to see how you feel about what you have written here.

It's not your facts. It's your tone. That's the problem. 

17 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Marked till august next year. 

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

What's the word ? Will military allow him back ? More importantly will radical éléments accept him ? 

I dont know, but punjabis love nawaz and if you have majority in punjab, then you are most likely to form govt in the center. 

Recently, there were some voice clips leaked of saqib nisar (judge who gave verdict against nawaz). 

28 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I dont know, but punjabis love nawaz and if you have majority in punjab, then you are most likely to form govt in the center. 

Recently, there were some voice clips leaked of saqib nisar (judge who gave verdict against nawaz). 

Yes I am aware of it. The PTI experiment has failed. Nawab us the best guy. But in my honest view. The radicals are out of control now. They won't allow him to function. The monopoly of violence is no longer with the state. The Army will first have to cleanse these radical outlets.  

It's a bleak scénario to be honest. Only a pragmatic army rule is way out. 

21 hours ago, Autonomous said:

n my opinion - making LoC as permanent border serves best interest of all.

Serves best interest of all, except PakMil mafia.  If there is no delusion of 'Kashmir' to distract awaam, how will they get away with annual billion dollar gravy train? 

They  cannot.  That means massive downsizing of clout and size of Pak army.  Of course 99% of pakistanis would stand to benefit from this.  But those 99% do not have azaadi to even talk about this, let alone make it happen.  This is the core issue in Ind-Pak.  PakMil rules you guys, and their interests are not in making peace with India, or even winning against India, but perpetuating conflict.  

It boggles my mind how countries and populations can ignore their own self-interest simply out of tribalist antagonism and corruption.  Even India is no stranger to this.

That's why for all the costs of the recent border confrontations with CCP, in the larger historical view, I am happy that foolish Xi jinping is trying to re-do 1962 with a different flavor against India.  Regardless of the outcome of the confrontation, it will serve as a badly needed wakeup call for Indian elites to try and get their **** together and make India stronger - economically and militarily.   

If Pakistan had "good" leadership, or even just non-corrupt non-mafia leadership, they would have accepted LoC as border with few tweaks, long time ago.  But for that, my greenbros need some basic level of emancipation from the ghulami  of the Pakmil PapaJohn Mafia.  

Honestly speaking I do not see it happening in the near term.  It will take a much bigger crisis to force the PakMil into accepting reality.  For them to 'accept LoC' they need something they can market to awaam as a "win".  And why in Allah's name would India ever conceding anything resembling that, when it really doesn't have to. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Serves best interest of all, except PakMil mafia.  If there is no delusion of 'Kashmir' to distract awaam, how will they get away with annual billion dollar gravy train? 

They  cannot.  That means massive downsizing of clout and size of Pak army.  Of course 99% of pakistanis would stand to benefit from this.  But those 99% do not have azaadi to even talk about this, let alone make it happen.  This is the core issue in Ind-Pak.  PakMil rules you guys, and their interests are not in making peace with India, or even winning against India, but perpetuating conflict.  

It boggles my mind how countries and populations can ignore their own self-interest simply out of tribalist antagonism and corruption.  Even India is no stranger to this.

That's why for all the costs of the recent border confrontations with CCP, in the larger historical view, I am happy that foolish Xi jinping is trying to re-do 1962 with a different flavor against India.  Regardless of the outcome of the confrontation, it will serve as a badly needed wakeup call for Indian elites to try and get their **** together and make India stronger - economically and militarily.   

If Pakistan had "good" leadership, or even just non-corrupt non-mafia leadership, they would have accepted LoC as border with few tweaks, long time ago.  But for that, my greenbros need some basic level of emancipation from the ghulami  of the Pakmil PapaJohn Mafia.  

Honestly speaking I do not see it happening in the near term.  It will take a much bigger crisis to force the PakMil into accepting reality.  For them to 'accept LoC' they need something they can market to awaam as a "win".  And why in Allah's name would India ever conceding anything resembling that, when it really doesn't have to. 

This model of infinite funding for army is not sustainable.

Also, military has become very unpopular specially since imran khan took over and now that economy is in such woes.