Pakistan Rupee (PKR) watch.

rangeelaraja

I am surprised that Indians buy the false story and narrative that Kashmir is the core issue between India and Pakistan.

That  is what Pakistan wants Indians to believe and it’s a shame that Indians buy that non-sense. 

Pak sees India as a mortal enemy that it must vanquish for its own existence. Vast elements in their deep state still dream of Ghazwa e Hind. 

Kashmir is just an excuse.

If Kashmir was the core issue - why did Pakistani fuel Khalistani separatism in the 80s and continues to do so ? 

Pakistan early leaders felt that the division of the subcontinent was a division of Hindus and Muslims “equally” and that a “Hindu” India should not be richer and more powerful than a “muslim” Pakistan because of the past history of the subcontinent. 

Their pipe dream is to have  parity with India in everything. 

Pakistan deep state feels if Kashmir separates from India, the “success” can be used as a stepping stone to fuel many more separatist movements and disintegrate India. 

AND THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH. 

They are also deeply hurt that what India

”did” in 1971.

The bitter truth is that there is no space for peaceful coexistence in the subcontinent between India and Pakistan. 

The fake country must cease to exist in its current state  for lasting peace and we all know which is the fake country 

Edited by rangeelaraja

On 12/10/2021 at 11:36 PM, Autonomous said:

Nawaz stood up to those with power in their hands and they threw him out again. Now he is in sort london (sort of exile) while a puppet is governing. 

In my view - pakistan should acknowledge loc as international border, but that too is very far fetched thing since the idea of waving pakistani flag in IoK has been fed into children as well. Just like your side dreams of getting Gilgit/Muzzaffarabad. 

To be honest most Indians at least the younger generation are least bothered about capturing POK.

An average Indian youngster has fantasies about landing a salary of 20 lacs rupees in a top finance/software company straight out of college (although less than 1% achieve that realistically).

Yes, the American stereotype of nerdy Indians is accurate.

Edited by MechEng

23 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I am surprised that Indians buy the false story and narrative that Kashmir is the core issue between India and Pakistan.

That  is what Pakistan wants Indians to believe and it’s a shame that Indians buy that non-sense. 

Pak sees India as a mortal enemy that it must vanquish for its own existence. Vast elements in their deep state still dream of Ghazwa e Hind. 

If Kashmir was the core issue - why did Pakistani fuel Khalistani separatism in the 80s and continues to do so ? 

Pakistan early leaders felt that the division of the subcontinent was a division of Hindus and Muslims “equally” and that a “Hindu” India should not be richer and more powerful than a “muslim” Pakistan because of the past history of the subcontinent. 

Pakistan deep state feels if Kashmir separates from India, the “success” can be used as a stepping stone to fuel many more separatist movements and disintegrate India. 

”did” in 1971.

The bitter truth is that there is no space for peaceful coexistence in the subcontinent between India and Pakistan. 

The fake country must cease to exist in its current state  for lasting peace and we all know which is the fake country 

True, the actual end goal is to disintegrate the country, Kashmir is just the catalyst to speed up that reaction.

50 minutes ago, MechEng said:

To be honest most Indians at least the younger generation are least bothered about capturing POK.

An average Indian youngster has fantasies about landing a salary of 20 lacs rupees in a top finance/software company straight out of college (although less than 1% achieve that realistically).

Yes, the American stereotype of nerdy Indians is accurate.

I would suggest that you read some grand plans stated in this thread.

7 minutes ago, MechEng said:

True, the actual end goal is to disintegrate the country, Kashmir is just the catalyst to speed up that reaction.

Apparently, one of the “ inspirational” sermons given in their many “training”  camps is that the imperial British ruled the subcontinent for 200 years before ceding independence. This false equivalence is used as a justification/motivation tell the cadres that don’t be disappointed at the militancy results, it’s just been 30 odd years since militancy was used as a tool and  eventually the “weak Hindu” led India will just cede ground. 

That’s why people like me have always advocated giving a jaw breaking reply and wiping them out ruthlessly without care for civilian life inside their border areas. They are all brainwashed and it pointless living in a fantasy world that they can be reformed. 

As much as I am disappointed with what more  the Modi led BJP govt can do -  the current civil war situation in Pak with both TTP and Tehrik e Labbaik against the state and army in Pak.

Add to that the numerous attacks by BLA and also the Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement which are also sub national elements militant entities that have created a concoction for a massive civil war in Pak.

This combined with an extremely weak economy that cannot survive 1-2 months without loans - all point to the severance of the head of the snake sooner rather than later. 

The fastest way that this can be expedited is if  the army starts to develop severe differences along ethnic lines ( Punjabis vs. ( Balochis and Pashtuns )…. That would accelerate the move to the much necessary THE END as far as our neighbor is concerned. 

All I hope and pray is that our stupid govt

does not try to show magnanimity like 1971 or like Prithvi Raj Chohan. A ruthless, absolutely ruthless approach ( even connivance) is required to end this once and for all. 

2 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

South Indians and towards the east they are least bothered. I would say North India is the only one which tracks Pakistan or has string views on it. Perhaps also due to cultural connect. Most Indians are fairly materialistic and aspirational. They are least bothered about this stuff. 

Although the number is increasing I must say. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

I think there is basic difference. Just like most here has suggested, we have no emotional attachment with any of the places mentioned in thread. Common sense. How can it be? Not possible.

But we understand that if opportunity is arising then we want government not to forget that Pakistan will never change and hence actions must be taken to protect our sovereignty. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I think there is basic difference. Just like most here has suggested, we have no emotional attachment with any of the places mentioned in thread. Common sense. How can it be? Not possible.

But we understand that if opportunity is arising then we want government not to forget that Pakistan will never change and hence actions must be taken to protect our sovereignty. 

It is just not that. Pakistan has radicalized beyond a state that they can be rehabilitated.

They try to be  " more muslim" than the original muslims - the Arabs. All the daily noise pollution that Azaan creates - Even Saudia has banned loud speakers - but if India bans them - it will be deemed as Hindutva "oppressing" muslims.

We are to blame for putting ourself in such a situation, when we could have been ruthless and thick skinned in the face of these shameless naked hypocrites.

Despite being the ONLY Hindu country with a 5000 yr+  civilization, and 80 % Hindu majority - if India takes any steps to preserve it's great culture tradition & Hindu ethos, it is deemed as Hindutva....whereas it is okay to use Islamic before and after anything.  But if Hinduism is used anywhere it becomes "Hindutva extremism" by BJP, RSS..etc..

This shameless hypocrisy is now deeply ingrained in their post partition DNA  - and Imran Khan keeps parotting this non-sense at the army's behest.

Even in the most elite convent grammar schools in Pakistan,  Mohenjadaro ,  Harrapa and Indus valley civilization are called as relics of "Pakistani civilization" with the term. " Pakistani civilization" explicitly used.

When in reality, let alone Pakistan, which was non-existent before 1947, even Islam ( on the basis of which Pakistan was formed ), did not exist during the Mohendajaro and Harappa.

When such lies are fed generation after generation, it gradually produces a "DNA change". 

The only solution to such problems is to break them down ( pun intended )

Edited by rangeelaraja

^ I know the monster you are referring to. Also  i Understand why Iranians Sauds or anyone from OIC has no issue but Pakistan even if someone sneezes in front of a mosque in India. 

however, Afghanistan has basically exposed what Pakistan will look like to Indians/restnof World in coming decad( ISis and others were mostly considered Arabs, this is right here) We just need to wait, revised more pure version of Sharia will keeps getting implemented till the country reaches 600AD system.  Offcourse how can u have a peaceful nation built on fundamental of 600 AD. They are bound to implode

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

^ I know the monster you are referring to. Also  i Understand why Iranians Sauds or anyone from OIC has no issue but Pakistan even if someone sneezes in front of a mosque in India. 

however, Afghanistan has basically exposed what Pakistan will look like to Indians/restnof World in coming decad( ISis and others were mostly considered Arabs, this is right here) We just need to wait, revised more pure version of Sharia will keeps getting implemented till the country reaches 600AD system.  Offcourse how can u have a peaceful nation built on fundamental of 600 AD. They are bound to implode

Here below, such young girls are taught how to behead people who commit blasphemy  ( the song in the background gustakh-e-rasool Ki ek hi saza - sar tan se juda sar tan se juda ) 

This is such common sight there. The news about the Lankan factory manager became big because he was a foreigner. But such things are common place. 

But ofcourse, RSS, BJP are extremists Hindutvadi.

We are dealing with an utterly despicable Neighbour, even the folks from that country who contribute to ICF, know it’s true reality but will never admit it 

her r

On 12/10/2021 at 11:04 PM, Vancouver said:

I want a stable Pakistan, as India does not have capability to hold back 200 million people who have nothing left to lose. If Pakistan becomes unstable a war will be their final swan song and rest assured we will see total destruction of bordering states. No country can intercept missiles at that short range.

I want Pakistan establishment to fail, I hate their institutions. But I don't have hatred for a normal Pakistani. I have empathy for every human being, religion has been a curse for Indian subcontinent.

Most Pakistanis are good people, like this kid -

Yes we have seen how they regularly kill and convert minorities as daily routine, forcibly marrying 12-14 years old of other religion inspite of marrying 4 times before. Killing and burning alive a foreign national in broad day light. Looks like just like our bollywood Aman ki asha gang you are also completely dellusioned.

6 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Here below, such young girls are taught how to behead people who commit blasphemy  ( the song in the background gustakh-e-rasool Ki ek hi saza - sar tan se juda sar tan se juda ) 

This is such common sight there. The news about the Lankan factory manager became big because he was a foreigner. But such things are common place. 

But ofcourse, RSS, BJP are extremists Hindutvadi.

We are dealing with an utterly despicable Neighbour, even the folks from that country who contribute to ICF, know it’s true reality but will never admit it 

her r

@Vancouver innocent pakistani.

On 12/12/2021 at 12:04 AM, rangeelaraja said:

”did” in 1971.

May be it was core issue till 1970s. But after humiliation of 71 War it’s pretty clear what the designs of PakMil establishment are. They were utterly humiliated and want revenge for that.

I have realised that no matter what dire situation economically, politically paxtanis are they just cannot accept a fact that Kufrs are better then them. Waqar Younis idiotic statements are a proof of how the general population thinks. May be 1-2% of paxtanis are good but majority are brainwashed into thinking that paxtan is better then rest of the world and West does not want a strong Islamic nation.

they are delusional beyond repair and only way to deal with these vermin’s is to be ruthless and squeeze them economically. It’s already happening just keep going.

2 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

May be it was core issue till 1970s. But after humiliation of 71 War it’s pretty clear what the designs of PakMil establishment are. They were utterly humiliated and want revenge for that.

I have realised that no matter what dire situation economically, politically paxtanis are they just cannot accept a fact that Kufrs are better then them. Waqar Younis idiotic statements are a proof of how the general population thinks. May be 1-2% of paxtanis are good but majority are brainwashed into thinking that paxtan is better then rest of the world and West does not want a strong Islamic nation.

they are delusional beyond repair and only way to deal with these vermin’s is to be ruthless and squeeze them economically. It’s already happening just keep going.

This actually goes back to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's 1965 UN speech based on citations in wikipedia. About waging a 1000 year war with India and bleeding India through a 1000 cuts. This was before 1971. Which is why I said, Indians falsely believe that Kashmir is the core issue between India and Pakistan.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleed_India_with_a_Thousand_Cuts

In a 1965 speech to the UN Security Council, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, former Prime Minister and former President of Pakistan, declared a thousand-year war against India.[7][8] Reetika Sharma writes that Pakistani Army Chief General Zia-ul-Haq gave form to Bhutto's "thousand years war" with the 'bleeding India through a thousand cuts' doctrine using covert and low-intensity warfare with militancy and infiltration.[9] This doctrine was first attempted during the Punjab insurgency and then in Kashmir insurgency using India's western border with Pakistan.[10][11] India's borders with Nepal and Bangladesh have been used as points to insert trained militants into the country.

Even if it sounds cruel and inhuman, I have ZERO SYMPATHY for any life across the border.  Because many 1000 lives have been lost in India.

I agree, just finish them off ruthlessly once the economic squeeze takes out the last bits of oxygen in that country. It simply does not deserve to exist in it's current state. 

Massive protests in Balochistan to throw out the Chinese masters of the Pak generals and political elites. 

I am extremely confident that the neighbor will not survive 2022 monsoon in it's current form as a country.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:04 AM, rangeelaraja said:

Pak posters here don't even feel ashamed to refer to this cancer as "The Religion of Peace". Check out this video - when kids at schools will be taught this, how can you expect them to become anything other than rabid terrorist pigs when they grow up?

3 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

This actually goes back to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's 1965 UN speech based on citations in wikipedia. About waging a 1000 year war with India and bleeding India through a 1000 cuts. This was before 1971. Which is why I said, Indians falsely believe that Kashmir is the core issue between India and Pakistan.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleed_India_with_a_Thousand_Cuts

Even if it sounds cruel and inhuman, I have ZERO SYMPATHY for any life across the border.  Because many 1000 lives have been lost in India.

I agree, just finish them off ruthlessly once the economic squeeze takes out the last bits of oxygen in that country. It simply does not deserve to exist in it's current state. 

Massive protests in Balochistan to throw out the Chinese masters of the Pak generals and political elites. 

I am extremely confident that the neighbor will not survive 2022 monsoon in it's current form as a country.

Inshallah this comes to fruition.

2 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Pak posters here don't even feel ashamed to refer to this cancer as "The Religion of Peace". Check out this video - when kids at schools will be taught this, how can you expect them to become anything other than rabid terrorist pigs when they grow up?

This is so sick and pathetic. What a looser qaum. These guys do not belong to 21st century.