'Utter disrespect': Twitter enraged at BCCI, Ganguly for 'sacking' Virat Kohli

sarcastic

Respect for Kohli  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Was sacking of Virat the ODI captain done disrespectfully by BCCI/Ganguly?

• Yes, a player of such stature cannot be sacked as captain. He can only be convinced to relinquish his captaincy but not fired from the position.
    • The BCCI is right in its decision. However, they could have been more professional like informing him ahead of time and thanking him for his services etc.
    • No, BCCI is not disrespectful in any way but completely justified in its action. In fact, this action is already 2 years overdue.

Chokohlibaba needs to realize that playing as a regular player is good for his batting form. With the burden of captaincy, there is no hope of him regaining form. Then it is a matter of time before he gets droped. BCCI will not coddle him like SRT who was a well liked character retired on his own accord after sucking for 2+ years. Also, he does not have a legacy like Jharkhandi who was also a well like character. Kohli is basically an asshole who is cracking the whip because of his talent and form. Once the form goes, BCCI would consider dropping him. Maybe he thinks captaincy is the way to cling on to the team, but that is not going to work. He should also give up test captaincy, otherwise his average is going to down below 50 soon. Without captaincy there is a sliver of hope that he gets his form back.

I know that the Rat is not going to do any of this, and now that he has lost the ODI captaincy, he will play games with Hitman and the rest of the team. Just watch. The fun is about to start! 

Chokohlibaba Ki Jai Ho!!

Edited by DeepSpace
19 hours ago, asterix said:

Who cares about personal achievements in a team game? At the end of the day it only matters how many trophies you’ve won.

Yeah right, only captains who win trophies are great players, Rahul, Sachin, Devilliers are all idiots only Dhoni is the king. 

Also No player from South Africa is worthy of being called a legend. 

Lol

17 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I would be interested in his average in the final game of every major tournament for India since 2015.

I dont recall any captain's knock, definitely maybe 2-3 meaningful innings at most.

I would be interested in SRTs' 4th innings average and his performances in finals and semifinals of world cup, and I am not even setting a 5 year filter, lets consider his whole career. 

Idiocy of the highest order. 

It will be very refreshing to see Rohit captain the lois team, there is no disrespect in sacking Kohli from Odi captaincy. 4 saal ho gaye aur kya chahiye? 

But yeah now I want trophies, bcoz if Kohli's captaincy was the only reason behind the Indians not winning anything despite their youngsters being as talented as Aussies of the  noughties (lol) then the next t20 and 50 over world cup should be ours, if that doesn't happen then definitely choking in icc knockouts wasn't Kohli's fault. 

29 minutes ago, Adamant said:

It will be very refreshing to see Rohit captain the lois team, there is no disrespect in sacking Kohli from Odi captaincy. 4 saal ho gaye aur kya chahiye? 

But yeah now I want trophies, bcoz if Kohli's captaincy was the only reason behind the Indians not winning anything despite their youngsters being as talented as Aussies of the  noughties (lol) then the next t20 and 50 over world cup should be ours, if that doesn't happen then definitely choking in icc knockouts wasn't Kohli's fault. 

Over & above the inability of the team to win any trophies, its the attitude of Kohli where he has not gelled well with fellow players, coaches and even antagonizing Ganguly which effectively killed his captaincy career.  And I dont think anybody takes kindly to 2017 champions trophy loss and double loss to Pak