Possible ODI Squad Vs SA

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I know that but this thread is for the ODI series held last yr (old discussion on here)

PS For the upcoming ODI series none of the players in the T20 WC squad are expected to play (going to Aus early) as I posted here assuming the thread to be for the upcoming series. 

Edited by zen
15 minutes ago, zen said:

I know that but this thread is for the ODI series held last yr (old discussion on here)

PS For the upcoming ODI series none of the players in the T20 WC squad are expected to play (going to Aus early) as I posted here assuming the thread to be for the upcoming series. 

Oh :facepalm: my bad. I was looking for a discussion of Indian squad for SA ODIs and bumped the wrong thread

Yes you are right, Indian team is leaving to Australia on Oct 5th, so no one in the T20wc squad can play in this OFI series. Wasted schedule. KL could’ve gone later and get some much needed practice 

Edited by coffee_rules
5 hours ago, raki05 said:

"Reportedly, Bhuvneshwar has been rested for the limited-overs series at home against South Africa. It might help the star pacer rejuvenate before the all-important T20 World Cup in Australia.". 

Lol this guy will sure shot haunt us. When media and bcci still fill he is a star pacer.:laugh:

What you taaaking Saar?