Away stats of Fab Four vs top nations - SENAI

Majestic

11 hours ago, Majestic said:

I think his average in last two years has been around 40 or maybe lower. Let's see how he ends up. He is 33 year old now.

yes, it definitely dipped. however, if he can go back to the drawing board and reconfigure his game (as Sacchu did from 2008-mid 2011), he could avg about 46-50 IMO.

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

yes, it definitely dipped. however, if he can go back to the drawing board and reconfigure his game (as Sacchu did from 2008-mid 2011), he could avg about 46-50 IMO.

40 vs India in last BG series aided by fluke patta wicket runs in scg.struggl4d on any other mildly helpful wickets for bowlers. 

36 vs Kiwis in the last series in australia. 

Still the most scary batsman to face. Never count him out. He will never be a scrub like kohli. 

Just now, Jay said:

40 vs India in last BG series aided by fluke patta wicket runs in scg.struggl4d on any other mildly helpful wickets for bowlers. 

36 vs Kiwis in the last series in australia. 

Still the most scary batsman to face. Never count him out. He will never be a scrub like kohli. 

he (i.e., smith) needs to go back to drawing board and reconfigure his game; I believe he can have a second wind, although not as much as before