Jump to content
coffee_rules

Kohli might just become more dangerous in white-ball cricket: Gambhir

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

« Go woke go broke ». Universal law it seems. Be it for a country or a cricketer. 

 

 

Yes all the religious right wing cesspools  countries in the world are doing so well and liberal countries doing so bad today. And also in history.

 

Heck even china has banned all forms of religion 

 

There is no one more stupid and deluded than  brainwahsed low IQ right winged extermist in the world  today. 

Link to post
5 minutes ago, New guy said:

 

 

Yes all the religious right wing cesspools  countries in the world are doing so well and liberal countries doing so bad today. And also in history.

 

Heck even china has banned all forms of religion 

 

There is no one more stupid and deluded than  brainwahsed low IQ right winged extermist in the world  today. 

make sweeping generalisations and broad assumptions,  fail to even get that right. complaints about 'low iq right wing extremists' from such pea brained woke extremists is peak irony. 

Link to post
17 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

make sweeping generalisations and broad assumptions,  fail to even get that right. complaints about 'low iq right wing extremists' from such pea brained woke extremists is peak irony. 

I am not the one who started it. The post i replied to was a generalization too. It tells a lot that you dont reply to the bigoted instigator who keeps bringing these things in cricket threads  (his hateful posts in the time pass section is a sight to behold)

 

But then thats alway been the ilk of you cowards. Spread hate and hate amd lie  and attack others. Bring generalizations and white supremist terms like woke into a cricket thread  As soon as someone replies you start whining and acting victims and talk about generalization 

 

P..s  A brown indian using a white supremist term like woke,  created specifically on roghtwing white forums, to discrimante against brown people, is the ultimate proof of a really low IQ. You need no other proof to show someone's lack of intelligence 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, New guy said:

I am not the one who started it. The post i replied to was a generalization too. It tells a lot that you dont reply to the bigoted instigator who keeps bringing these things in cricket threads  (his hateful posts in the time pass section is a sight to behold)

 

But then thats alway been the ilk of you cowards. Spread hate and hate amd lie  and attack others. Bring generalizations and white supremist terms like woke into a cricket thread  As soon as someone replies you start whining and acting victims and talk about generalization 

 

P..s  A brown indian using a white supremist term like woke,  created specifically on roghtwing white forums, to discrimante against brown people, is the ultimate proof of a really low IQ. You need no other proof to show someone's lack of intelligence 

it doesn't matter who started it, what he said wasn't that 'bigoted' either - by god is that word abused - but your pavlovian reaction otoh reveals more about you and how easily you get triggered. why do you feel the urge to keep responding even if someone else takes it off topic?

 

i dont understand what is 'cowardly' about it, he says what he felt but then again unless you adhere to narrow and arbitrary standards of 'righthink' you are guilty of 'hate' - another abused word - and dividing people. he didn't say anything about you, why do you feel so attacked anyway? making inane generalisations about 'woke' being a white supremacist term is the very essence of lazy generalization apart from being untrue. the only one as usual who has to whine is you but people who point it out are supposedly playing the victim. lmao. 

 

P.S inform yourself before just spouting the usual stale woke bromides, knowing is one thing but understanding actually needs 2 braincells to rub together which will let you discern between cause and effect, action and reaction, thinking and feeling.  Why let that get in the way of self righeousness and a cheap dopamine hit though while you ironically behave and repeat whatever talking points white liberals do which is something you obviously will not be able to see as lack of self awareness is almost a pre requisite for your lot. the very definition of the brown version of a house n**&^r

 

Link to post

When he had this baby fat, didn't focus too much on gym he was such an exquisite timer of the ball. I remember how he played against South Afirca in the ICC T20 semi final. He literally flat batted Tahir for six against the turn. He very rarely mistimed his shots against spinners.  He is still okay against pace except when it swings. But against spin his batting has gone to dogs.

Link to post
On 12/13/2021 at 11:48 AM, Adamant said:

I am quite sure that even you know that Gambhir is actually right here. 

 

Virat Kohli will become a beast now, with no captaincy pressure and also the fact that he has something to prove now. 

How will that solve his technique issue?

 

If he had the hunger, i would understand but i dont see that.

 

But you never know with Kohli.

Link to post
4 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

it doesn't matter who started it, what he said wasn't that 'bigoted' either - by god is that word abused - but your pavlovian reaction otoh reveals more about you and how easily you get triggered. why do you feel the urge to keep responding even if someone else takes it off topic?

 

i dont understand what is 'cowardly' about it, he says what he felt but then again unless you adhere to narrow and arbitrary standards of 'righthink' you are guilty of 'hate' - another abused word - and dividing people. he didn't say anything about you, why do you feel so attacked anyway? making inane generalisations about 'woke' being a white supremacist term is the very essence of lazy generalization apart from being untrue. the only one as usual who has to whine is you but people who point it out are supposedly playing the victim. lmao. 

 

P.S inform yourself before just spouting the usual stale woke bromides, knowing is one thing but understanding actually needs 2 braincells to rub together which will let you discern between cause and effect, action and reaction, thinking and feeling.  Why let that get in the way of self righeousness and a cheap dopamine hit though while you ironically behave and repeat whatever talking points white liberals do which is something you obviously will not be able to see as lack of self awareness is almost a pre requisite for your lot. the very definition of the brown version of a house n**&^r

 

 

Of course when a bigot derails the thread with his usual nonsense doesnt matter at all. His post history of constantly spreading extremism doesnt matter at all. His post history of racism, homophobia, sexism doesnt matter at all and is not bigotry. Bringing a players family or actions beyond the field doesnt matter at all. Are you fooling yourself or others here? do you think you losers have the monopoly to derail threads and bring non cricketing things? Take a look at the couple of threads of these losers in time pass and see how rife with racism, sexism and bigotry they have. Unless you have changed the dictionary meaning of bigotry

 

So wait your random rants about woke people and randomly derailing threads is not getting "triggered". Anytime you losers are called out, then its being triggered? Whining and crying about wokeism and liberalism in every random thread is not getting triggered? Just the replies are?

 

Cowards are those who can always dish it out but can never take it back. Hence you are 100% cowards when tyou constantly bring random things and politics and religion in  every thread but then whining and crying when called out

 

"Woke" is 100% a term created and popularize by right wing extremists to downplay racism and other bigotry. And many posters here used that term to mock taking a knee. Just because brown Indian uncle toms started using it doesnt change the origin and context and need of that term

 

Liberals are those who are accepting and are not racist and dont look down on others and divide people but consider them as equal. You can decide for yourself what is more pathetic, standing with people who consider you as equal or lick asses of Trump and his supporters who consider brown people sub human, The absoluter irony of someone prompting right wing, licking the asses of their white masters, mocking thing's like taking the knee for racism and using terms popularized and spread on right wing forums and then calling others house naggers is staggering

 

I will repeat again, brainwashed low IQ right wing trolls is taking this country backwards every day. And like cockroaches all of them band together and support each other

 

Edited by New guy
Link to post
49 minutes ago, New guy said:

Of course when a bigot derails the thread with his usual nonsense doesnt matter at all. His post history of constantly spreading extremism doesnt matter at all. His post history of racism, homophobia, sexism doesnt matter at all and is not bigotry. Bringing a players family or actions beyond the field doesnt matter at all. Are you fooling yourself or others here? do you think you losers have the monopoly to derail threads and bring non cricketing things? Take a look at the couple of threads of these losers in time pass and see how rife with racism, sexism and bigotry they have. Unless you have changed the dictionary meaning of bigotry

 

he didn't derail this thread with anything other than what your response would further dictate, especially as it has to do with the person in question and his character. so no that isn't extremism at all, in so far as your bias and prejudice is concerned. knowing you most of what he would have said would have just been politically incorrect realism which flies in the face of warped humanism as those epithets of 'racism, sexism, and homophobia' all either don't mean much now or are left to the whims of the person sitting on judgement of the said statements if for no reason other than to just signal their own virtue.  I would say when what a player does off the field affects what happens on it then yes it does matter, maybe to you it doesn't inspite of your wish to point it out and contradict yourself. the only person fooling himself and others is you in that case who anyway feels he has the monopoly on performative outrage over here but wishes to accuse others of being losers. lmao. 

I don't care for what you think is 'racist, sexist or homophobic' on some other part of the forum, as i mentioned above anyone who doesn't co opt this new fangled arbitrariness and can think critically is slapped with those now overused epithets and shamed into sharing the dumbed down victimhood groupthink by those who have just chugged some egalitarian humanist kool aid. i come here to discuss cricket, if i wanted to i'd go there and take a gander. I suggest you do the same here too as your eagerness to label anyone as a 'bigot' is as much if not more bigotry than what you accuse others of being guilty of and gets in the way of what people want to actually do here and your ability to understand the discussion.

 

59 minutes ago, New guy said:

So wait your random rants about woke people and randomly derailing threads is not getting "triggered". Anytime you losers are called out, then its being triggered? Whining and crying about wokeism and liberalism in every random thread is not getting triggered? Just the replies are?

 

I don't make 'random rants' unlike your periodic flash flood of menstrual fluids when you're trying to pull the goody two shoes hall monitor routine over here because you don't like what someone said. If i do it it is in response to someone or something taking up more air time than needed here. You are not 'calling out' anyone really than just advertising your own hypocrisy, ignorance and hair trigger tolerance levels while preaching about the same virtues in a different breath. I suggest you get past it and just deal with it as it does indeed look like you're triggered when you have to keep doing it in every thread and ever so often even when it may be irrelevant. if you won't ignore it don't expect to not be ignored every time or be shown the mirror after which you have to whine and try to take the moral high ground.

 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Cowards are those who can always dish it out but can never take it back. Hence you are 100% cowards when tyou constantly bring random things and politics and religion in  every thread but then whining and crying when called out

 

There is no cowardice in someone saying what you don't like to hear or read, it could be double standards but not cowardice. People put up with your bs homilies just fine from what i see and even ridicule it, so you have to point me in the general direction of the cowardice. the only one who keeps crying and using whataboutery and false equivalence when that happens is consistently you otoh while trying to play up how often it happens eg the every thread you mentioned above which is not even true.

 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

"Woke" is 100% a term created and popularize by right wing extremists to downplay racism and other bigotry. And many posters here used that term to mock taking a knee. Just because brown Indian uncle toms started using it doesnt change the origin and context and need of that term

 

try again, if you're going to cope you'll have to look for something else that will still suit your binary and simplistic world view. 

not taking a knee gets conflated with racism and the dingbats who suggest so are the same ones who preach scientific temper, logic and tolerance while making allegations of bigotry, racist and fascist at others. that is an eg of the kind of hypocrisy that only thrives on ignorance and a lck of self awareness. warped Unilateralism and arbitariness have become par for the discourse and effete idiots like you are the unapologetic poster boys for it.

 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Liberals are those who are accepting and are not racist and dont look down on others and divide people but consider them as equal. You can decide for yourself what is more pathetic, standing with people who consider you as equal or lick asses of Trump and his supporters who consider brown people sub human, The absoluter irony of someone prompting right wing, licking the asses of their white masters, mocking thing's like taking the knee for racism and using terms popularized and spread on right wing forums and then calling others house naggers is staggering

 

you should correct it, liberals are those who accept cognitive dissonance and think that their special interest groups can do no wrong for whom they provide every kind of cover fire available. on other issues they are guilty of the same things they want to accuse the offending party of and take the high ground inspite of being unaware of it, even cheering on looking down on certain groups of people because they don't fit their absurd world view and purity tests thus puncturing a hole in their own holier than thou image. They will use false equivalency and make incorrect generalizations like calling all Trump supporters racists/fascists whether or not it is true but at the same time cheer and fellate the same ideologues who are guilty of preachy bigotry of a softer, subtler kind towards them and their people, even shamelessly shilling for them. they also can only see and think in binaries but preach tolerance and other high falutin ideas they clearly have no idea about while coping and rationalizing that people who don't subscribe to this world view are only doing so for being in a echo chamber when the irony is that that description suits them to a tee. cheap optics, tokensim like kneeling for blm and appeals to emotion are quite enough to sway and placate them, as if an issue like racism will be solved by taking a knee. :P

if you dont want to be called that then don't behave like one, it is that simple. 

 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

I will repeat again, brainwashed low IQ right wing trolls is taking this country backwards every day. And like cockroaches all of them band together and support each other

 

This country is just fine, stupid drama queens otoh who only live for some utopian non existent 'idea of India'  have had their image of what the country ought to be and was shattered to smithereens. the country will do just fine as it is doing now even with deadweights like them who nevertheless want to accuse others of being brainwashed and low iq when they can't form a single original opinion or think critically and the ideology they support pretty much calls for doing just what you said cockroaches do ie cancel culture. Such chomus handing out certificates of competence and intelligence is both funny and tragic.

Link to post
5 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

How will that solve his technique issue?

 

If he had the hunger, i would understand but i dont see that.

 

But you never know with Kohli.

What he has to do is just bat like how he did three years ago, what's so difficult in that. 

No need of an overhaul in technique just minor adjustments. 

 

Link to post

What does he mean "more" dangerous. And in vital matches? Has he been in anyway dangerous in the vital matches uptil now?

 

I guess this is like the Alice in Wonderland tea discussion when Alice is told (paraphrased)

 

Mad Hatter: "Have some more tea"

Alice: "I can't have more as I have not had any."

Mad Hatter: "You mean you can't have less. It is very easy to have more than nothing."   ( quite a direct insult actually )

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...