Kashi Mathura Dham Corridor

ravishingravi

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Initiation is moot. Much like Corona , faiths are strains. Mutating in various different ways in different hosts. After one is infected, with the Omicron variant, it hardly matters if someone ate a bat in Wuhan in 2019 or the Chinese government introduced it as a bio-weapon.

Why shouldn't Ajmer Sharif ,the final resting place of Hazrat Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz be elevated,cherished and made central to a Muslim identity in India/sub continent? The Urs over there made as central to a Muslim identity as much as say the Umrah.

What harm can possibly come from it? I can only see upsides. And better assimilation.

Also the birth place of Prophet for  Ahmadiyya Islam. 

Assimilation is a dangerous Abrahamic word. When Committed Abrahamics say "Assimilation", I cringe in fear. For them assimilation means conversion to their faith.

Dharmic philosophy is co-existence and respect.  

19 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Initiation is moot. Much like Corona , faiths are strains. Mutating in various different ways in different hosts. After one is infected, with the Omicron variant, it hardly matters if someone ate a bat in Wuhan in 2019 or the Chinese government introduced it as a bio-weapon.

Why shouldn't Ajmer Sharif ,the final resting place of Hazrat Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz be elevated,cherished and made central to a Muslim identity in India/sub continent? The Urs over there made as central to a Muslim identity as much as say the Umrah.

What harm can possibly come from it? I can only see upsides. And better assimilation.

See the OP made a point about India going back to its civilizational roots and revitalize its holy structures, esp Kashi, Mathura and Ayodhya. These are in contention mainly because Hindus consider it holy and there is a Muslim structure glaringly right next to it. This is a matter of reconciliation for majority Hindus. Addressing this will lead to ever lasting peace probably. 

Why are secularists so insecure of even cleaning up within Hindu sites? Why are liberals claiming this act was against the idea of India as per our constitution? 

Reviving ideal Muslim sites is also vital to keep them inspired about India. In a separate context , not in the same space as revival of civilization , but more for nation building. Instead of choosing more moderate Muslim symbols, they (GoI/ASI) keep cleaning up Auranzeb’s tomb and garden! Any talk of that Taqiyyah weaving monster causes heartburn to Hindus. 

I think celebrating Darah Shikoh, Moderate Sufis, Kabir, Kalam, Arif Mohd Khan, etc who broke/break Islamic dogma and talked about embracing Indianness helps to assimilate people for future, rather than scream out when firecrackers are burst whenever Pak beats India.  But our secular and marxists don’t want this and want India to forget Hinduness  which is why they face so much resistance now. 

Edited by coffee_rules