BRAHMĀSTRA Part One: Shiva

poyzzplaidwell

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

All the while, the producers told the budget was 450 cr and then 100 cr on promotion. Now to declare a hit, they reduce the budget to 250. Aise kaise hoga? Good if it’s a hit. Wtf cares. I wail watch it on ott 

If at all It's a must watch in IMAX 3D. Cinema is a medium for visual experience. Nothing can replace big screen experience that too 3D. Don't go by propaganda negativity. Just watch to Experience the mantras, background music, VFX. 

Regarding budget, it's a three film franchisee so budget is distributed over three films, not just one. Hear from Ranbir himself. 

https://twitter.com/ilahi08/status/1571365982932992003?t=sMwbaUCBcuARuiZk3i6BGA&s=19

Edited by rkt.india

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It will end up as the highest grossing Hindi film of the year surpassing the Kashmir Files. 

But Kashmir files has highest profit percentage,same with kartikeya 2 no publicity for both film's it was public support that made both these Film hit, Kashmir files is a phenomenon 

2 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

But Kashmir files has highest profit percentage,same with kartikeya 2 no publicity for both film's it was public support that made both these Film hit, Kashmir files is a phenomenon 

TKF worked on sentiments. It was a movement. It's not a great film too except the climax part where hero delivers monologue. And Both are completely different genre. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

If at all It's a must watch in IMAX 3D. Cinema is a medium for visual experience. Nothing can replace big screen experience that too 3D. Don't go by propaganda negativity. Just watch to Experience the mantras, background music, VFX. 

Regarding budget, it's a three film franchisee so budget is distributed over three films, not just one. Hear from Ranbir himself. 

https://twitter.com/ilahi08/status/1571365982932992003?t=sMwbaUCBcuARuiZk3i6BGA&s=19

Nahin yaar, I know two friends who are big time movie buffs like me. Both like almost all movies and they have trashed this one. Said the love story is a major irritant and devoid any logic. Not a big VFX fan , so will wait for it on OTT. 

Watched brahmastra today .

Really kiddish the way this movie is assembled (the right word) ,poor dialogues and screenplay to top all that.

1.5-2/5 , 1 for the VFX  rest for the songs,location and Ranbir.

I think Ayan Mukherjee took this idea from Kung Fu Panda and Mixed other Hollywood Movie scenes into it .

9 hours ago, adi B said:

Watched brahmastra today .

Really kiddish the way this movie is assembled (the right word) ,poor dialogues and screenplay to top all that.

1.5-2/5 , 1 for the VFX  rest for the songs,location and Ranbir.

I think Ayan Mukherjee took this idea from Kung Fu Panda and Mixed other Hollywood Movie scenes into it .

@rkt.india to @Adi BB 

Akshay Kumar Shetty GIF by Zion

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Har koi screenplay writer hai aajkal. Poor dialogues bol rahe hain but that's the lingo of the film. It's not a period film to have heavy dialogues. So more contemporary hinglish language is used in dialogues. 

Light aarahi hain Shivaa! Light !!
Who speaks like that even today.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Har koi screenplay writer hai aajkal. Poor dialogues bol rahe hain but that's the lingo of the film. It's not a period film to have heavy dialogues. So more contemporary hinglish language is used in dialogues. 

Dude - what's your connection with the movie? I don't think even Ayan M would defend this the way you are.

Feedback I got from family members who watch these type of films:

• Overall, liked the film. They will watch part 2 and part 3 too  
  • A mix of marvel & bollywood 
  • On the negative side: Dialogues were cheesy esp. b/w Ranvir & Allia, cringy at times, could be improved with better character development, ...