Calling it like Kohli: When India needed their captain to stand up, he stood tall

sarcastic

On 12/18/2021 at 6:39 PM, ravishingravi said:

So when Sharma was abused for his Brahmin roots by one or two posters did Kohli stand tall ?

How many posters were involved in abusing Shami because of his religion ? Did sir Kohli check if out of those who abused how many were legit posters and how many were fake accounts from across the border ?

Albeit I do accept that it was a good distraction. When you are loosing the game and credibility try and distract. He was specifically told by press manager of Indian cricket team to avoid comment. But he still did. This kind of celebrity activism is pretty predictable. I wouldn’t take it any more seriously than Mia Khalifa or Martina Navratilova standing tall to fascism in India. 

This degenerate tool should be put in his place. He is resorting to selective activism knowing that he has lost credibility on cricketing field. 

A politcs obsessed person who has no life outside his cult pary will see politics everywhere 

But i have to admire how you have made the captaincy  issue into politics, its kind of admirable in a pathethic, no life, kind of way 

Edited by New guy
On 12/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, diga said:

First of all, I suspect the OP to be a Baki...  Surely MTC harping again & again on the same issue is probably the same as when he finger points at others.. Both are fomenting trouble on the cricket section of the DG.  This should be moved to chit-chat section

@sarcastic is a very old timer indian poster here 

I agree that i am doing it on purpose, if cricket threads are allowed to be constantly derailed using politics and religion, why should i not have fun 

Just look at any pakistani cricket match threads and see the kind of language used, there is zero cricket discussion 

Also if you move such threads to chit chat, i suspect 80% above threads will move there, that's the state of the forum now

Edited by New guy
24 minutes ago, Sunil_narine024 said:

Telling you again. Rangeelaraja is troll voting my every post for no reason. Warn him or ask him to remove them. 

Moderators are not going to interfere with childish spats.  Moderation on ICF is limited to maximize freedom for community members - that being said, it assumes a degree of self-policing and restraint.  I understand that that the ability to 'vote' on a post can be abused by somebody, but there is no way to police it.  Not sure if you block/filter a poster whether you will still get notifications - might want to try that.  

5 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Kohli can be whatever he wants. liberal or rw.

As long as he brings home ICC trophies I dont care. He has failed to do that. Hence needs to be axed.

Its the same with the SA series now. If he fails to win, remove him even there as captain. On paper this SA side is ripe for the taking.

So has no captain lost more than 3 icc tournaments.Before this T20 world cup Kohli's teams reach two of those finals and one semi finals. How the heck is that a failure?

Dhoni's T20 teams did nothing after 2007 T20 till 2014.  Three world T20s 2009.2010, 2012 they did nothing , why are people pinning Dhoni's failures on Kohli.   

On 12/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, Sunil_narine024 said:

Telling you again. Rangeelaraja is troll voting my every post for no reason. Warn him or ask him to remove them. 

Jobless clown, have some shame you pathetic lying troll.  Now go on search more posts of mine and troll vote my posts senselessly, use your other handles or create dummy handles and troll vote my posts .

that is what jobless clowns like you who live under a rock like you do l, to feel a sense of achievement in life :laugh:

Edited by rangeelaraja
On 12/17/2021 at 10:11 PM, Sunil_narine024 said:

@admin, sorry, couldn't write it on a separate thread.

@sandeepsandeep

A bot 'rangeelaraja' is troll voting my every post for no reason. 

Admins @Austin 3:!6  , @G_B_ @rkt.india

This troll bot @Sunil_narine024 activity can be seen publicly.  He has had the time to search a troll vote 200 posts of mine, back to back ( and he has the cheek to say I troll voted him ) 

It makes no difference to me. He is a known troll. Is there a way to block notifications from this troll's activities ?

Admins [mention=17963]Austin 3:!6[/mention]  , [mention=15401]G_B_[/mention]   

This troll bot [mention=29230]Sunil_narine024[/mention] activity can be seen publicly.  He has had the time to search a troll vote 200 posts of mine, back to back ( and he has the cheek to say I troll voted him ) 

You started it. Why are you tagging rkt?

"Had the cheek to say", well, isn't it true?

Edited by Sunil_narine024
2 hours ago, Sunil_narine024 said:

You started it. Why are you tagging rkt?

"Had the cheek to say", well, isn't it true?

You pathetic lying creature- I warned in DM because you started it. You were acting smart then, now you are begging moderators in each and every post. What a pathetic jobless creature 

You troll voted 200 back to back, spending hours searching my posts to troll vote and then you are begging moderators. I mean do you have an conscious or brain ?  

Your life is worth a cockroach’s life in meaningfulness.

Edited by rangeelaraja