Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

51 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

They just threw him out . Did he die because of that or during his way out ? Also what the hell was this guy trying to achieve ?

To create some sort of tension , unrest and bad blood among the communities and,  after reading some of the replies from Hindutva Champions on this thread,  it seems the SOB has succeeded in his goal before he was culled like a Rabid Dog. 

Edited by rageaddict

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

To create some sort of tension , unrest and bad blood among the communities and,  after reading some of the replies from Hindutva Champions on this thread,  it seems the SOB has succeeded in his goal before he was culled like a Rabid Dog

So much pent up anger. Relax. World is a lot better place than you think. Do not suffer in your limited imagination.

10 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I have to say I agree on this. We are not much different from Pakistan. 

Why are you generalising all Indians which are predominantly Hindus?

we don’t do barbaric uncivilised actions like these. Even though our temples and religious artefacts have been openly destroyed and burnt for hundreds of years with impunity we have not gone down this road. If we start doing the same then hardly any minority will be left in India. THATS when we will not be different to Pakistan.

1 minute ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Why are you generalising all Indians which are predominantly Hindus?

we don’t do barbaric uncivilised actions like these. Even though our temples and religious artefacts have been openly destroyed and burnt for hundreds of years with impunity we have not gone down this road. If we start doing the same then hardly any minority will be left in India. THATS when we will not be different to Pakistan.

I don't generalize anything here. Evidence presents itself. Three brutal deaths on account of blasphemy now in two months. And no one can even dared to call out this lynching. I am so disappointed and worried for Punjab. Something sinister  is lurking there. 

15 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I don't generalize anything here. Evidence presents itself. Three brutal deaths on account of blasphemy now in two months. And no one can even dared to call out this lynching. I am so disappointed and worried for Punjab. Something sinister  is lurking there. 

Ofcourse.. this is ISI’s master plan to revive the Khalistani separatism in Punjab again by building division and hate between Hindus and Sikhs. The farmers protest was their golden opportunity to do so and they took it sensing the fall out from the planned approach by protesters. There is so much against India and Hindus in NRI Sikhs than even before- that’s based on my life in the west for nearly 20 years. And that’s feeding into the Sikhs in Punjab as well which is coming out in the open. It may have already been there for years but ever since BJP have come into power which signals a potential rise of Hindu identity and nationalism, they cannot bear it, so the continued funding from across the border and a fake superiority complex against Hindus and their new love for Muslims.. all this a perfect combination for destabilising of Punjab once again.

4 hours ago, rageaddict said:

To create some sort of tension , unrest and bad blood among the communities and,  after reading some of the replies from Hindutva Champions on this thread,  it seems the SOB has succeeded in his goal before he was culled like a Rabid Dog. 

aa gya na aukaat pe,every person criticised what he did ,but they also criticised how this is handled,plz tell me onething during 26th jan incident in which a mob attacked lal qila,placed nishan sahib on it plus damaged the ram mandir and kedarnath tableu ,tab ye zubaan kaha gyi thi ,tab ye be adbi kaha gyi thi,ab kiska dharm kamjor hai ,yhi kaha tha na kisi ne ,one should practice tolerance before teaching about tolerance to others,no sane person ,u wont see any hindu justifying what that person did in harmandir sahib,but almost majority of sikhs have justified what happened on 26th and placing of nishan sahib,its not about tension its about hypocrisy,hindus still go in millions to gurudwaras,but its high time people start introspecting themself that ki ye kyu ho raha hai,easy to criticize hindutva for everything ,kabhi apne gireban main bhi jhaank ke dekh liya karo

12 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

I am sure this is some staged killing to rise up sikh fundamentalism.. It seems to me that victim was either mentally unstable or some poor labourer who didn't know what happens with his action and paid handsomely without knowing the consequence of his action.. 

Sikhs are most protected religion, most politicians back these killings and media too silent.. Not a single article which calls out this lynching.. 

There has 507 instances of disrespect in last 6 years in various cities of Punjab .You can't say that in all cases the the criminal was mentally unstable . Just three days ago someone threw gutka in Amritsar pond then three months back someone entered keshgarh sahib and blew smoke of beedi on ragi Singh. Can we say that all mentally unstable persons are going to Gurdwara's and disrespect Guru Granth Sahib. Someone is clearly provoking Sikhs in Punjab

Edited by Singh bling

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

There has 507 instances of disrespect in last 6 years in various. You can't say that in all cases the the criminal was mentally unstable . Just three days ago someone threw gutka in Amritsar pond then three months back someone entered keshgarh sahib and blew smoke of beedi on ragi Singh. Can we say that all mentally unstable persons are going to Gurdwara's and disrespect Guru Granth Sahib. Someone is clearly provoking Sikhs in Punjab

oh bhai they may have been but its for govt to find out ,you make threads on lynching of one, yet defend lynching of other,aisa kaisa chalega,its a deliberate ploy to instigate Sikhs but now is the time to show patience,not act like mob.