Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

1 minute ago, vayuu1 said:

yet defend lynching of other,aisa kaisa chalega,its a deliberate ploy to instigate Sikhs but now is the time to show patience,not act like mob.

I don't defend lynching . SGPC was wrong to kill him . They should had handed him to police. BTW did you show your anger three years ago

Man Lynched for Fishing Near Temple in Rajasthan: Report

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/man-lynched-for-fishing-near-temple-in-rajasthan

Is hamam mein sab nange hain. Stop acting like Hindus never do this.

16 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

I don't defend lynching . SGPC was wrong to kill him . They should had handed him to police. BTW did you show your anger three years ago

Man Lynched for Fishing Near Temple in Rajasthan: Report

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/man-lynched-for-fishing-near-temple-in-rajasthan

Is hamam mein sab nange hain. Stop acting like Hindus never do this.

Hindus are ~60 times more than Sikhs...so 3 lynchings by Sikhs would be proportional to like 180 by Hindus.. 

22 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Hindus are ~60 times more than Sikhs...so 3 lynchings by Sikhs would be proportional to like 180 by Hindus.. 

It's not proportional to population but proportional to number incidents of disrespect at Gurdwara , mandir , granth , murti's

Anyway as many are saying he is mentally unstable then there must be 60 incidents of disrespect at mandirs for 1 in Gurdwara. by mentally unstable. Please tell me it's happening or not.

Edited by Singh bling

7 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

It's not proportional to population but proportional to number incidents of disrespect at Gurdwara , mandir , granth , murti's

Anyway as many are saying he is mentally unstable then there must be 60 incidents of disrespect at mandirs for 1 in Gurdwara. by mentally unstable. Please tell me it's happening or not.

Do you not agree if the same thing happened in a Mandir ( not a pond or ion relation to a cow- they are not Directly in a temple or related to a religious artefact) and a muslim/sikh/christian was killed in the same barbaric way, that the whole left/liberal ecosystem alongside international organisations would be quick to label india as a fascist hindu state that hates minorities ? But no such outrage or concern happens when muslims or sikhs do it..

Do you then agree that each community should be able to take the law in their own hands and kill people left right and centre in response to sacrilege? or that the law of the land should be abided by everyone equally and the onus not just be on Hindus to be law abiding citizens and the rest can run riot and cause anarchy? This is purely an election stunt perpetrated by Congress for their own gains, but this will result in a massive divides between the communities who have co existed and have a dharmic link; but unfortunately that link is slowly being eroded away and hindus in the rest of the country are slowly changing their impression of Sikhs..

Apparently (not confirmed) a second person has been lynched to death for disrespecting a sikh religious flag in another incident.

If true, I can somewhat understand why the man got lynched at the samadhi ( i dont know the equivalent word in Punjabi). But lynching somebody for disrespecting a flag?

Before that a person was lynched at sindhu border which is not even a sikh religious site.

I think that Punjab is facing socio economic issues far beyond the farmer protests which are more fundamental in nature. I look at states like Hp and Haryana from which Punjab was split and both states are doing rather well.

Before people ask am against lynching for beef related incidents. 

18 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Do you not agree if the same thing happened in a Mandir ( not a pond or ion relation to a cow- they are not Directly in a temple or related to a religious artefact) and a muslim/sikh/christian was killed in the same barbaric way, that the whole left/liberal ecosystem alongside international organisations would be quick to label india as a fascist hindu state that hates minorities ? But no such outrage or concern happens when muslims or sikhs do it..

I think a Sikh , muslim or Christian goes to vaishno devi or tirupati or any big Hindu temple standing in queue for hours and then suddenly do disrespect , then there is good chance that he will be killed. Don't think religious organization of these religions will come to defend it as going to other religious places is prohibited in their religions.

Can't say about left liberals because they attack re Hinduism left and right . They are also criticising it

Just now, Singh bling said:

I think a Sikh , muslim or Christian goes to vaishno devi or tirupati or any big Hindu temple standing in queue for hours and then suddenly do disrespect , then there is good chance that he will be killed. Don't think religious organization of these religions will come to defend it as going to other religious places is prohibited in their religions.

Can't say about left liberals because they attack re Hinduism left and right . They are also criticising it

Do you have proof of this or its just a vague assumption? Hundreds of temples have been broken in the South in the last year especially with political backing... has any killings occurred or anti state gov mass protests which have led to anarchy ? None whatsover, so your assumption that an offence caused by ONE person in Vaishno Devi or Tirupathi will lead to their death is laughable and trying to deflect the shortcomings of the modern sikh psyche where you are trying to emulate radical islam..

Also Somnath which is one of the holiest temples in Gujarat was demolished 9 times over the course of 100s of years.. using that logic no muslim should even exist in Gujarat right if someone according to you will get killed n Vaishno devi..

There have been talks going about that many hindus are now fearful in going to Gurudware anymore... is this the state you want things to continue in?

29 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Do you have proof of this or its just a vague assumption? Hundreds of temples have been broken in the South in the last year especially with political backing... has any killings occurred or anti state gov mass protests which have led to anarchy ? None whatsover, so your assumption that an offence caused by ONE person in Vaishno Devi or Tirupathi will lead to their death is laughable and trying to deflect the shortcomings of the modern sikh psyche where you are trying to emulate radical islam..

Also Somnath which is one of the holiest temples in Gujarat was demolished 9 times over the course of 100s of years.. using that logic no muslim should even exist in Gujarat right if someone according to you will get killed n Vaishno devi..

There have been talks going about that many hindus are now fearful in going to Gurudware anymore... is this the state you want things to continue in?

There is a video of a shiva temple damaged in tamilnadu ,with priests and devotees crying and begging authorities not to do it, @Singh bling Saying is hamam main sab nange thing ,when we have seen incidents during farmer protests ,like 26 jan incidents,take take main bikna,we dont believe in bharat mata ki jai,u came up with one incident ,the tearing up of clothes of bjp mla,then kachchadhari jibe,no offense to that old man ,i mean what is he a pantydhari ,then aapka dharam kamjor kyu hai,and this is not a one off incident ,these incidents has been on rise for past 6-7 yrs,also its missionaries u should be worried about.

The god we pray to or worship is so far from stupid hooomans is that our words cannot reach him, one cannot touch him, then how can anyone insult him? It is just like a fly sitting on your nose and you feel insulted by the fly? Hoomans cannot insult, CAN NOT insult god, literally by doing anything. Because it can never reach upto him. So these places of worships, books, other objects, what are we obsessed with?

Entire life is spent on getting rid of these shadripus, Kaam (lust), Kroth (Anger), Lobh (greed), mad (ahankar, ego), moh (attachments), aur matsar (jealousy). Where is the scope for hypocrisy in this?

Hoomans are proving that we are just hoomans, a negligible creature as worthy as a fly. I dont support any lynching, cow lynching, Tan Se Juda non-sense. They are all the same. Religions are such big frauds and drama where you dont have to make yourself better person but you get to judge others and I claim my nose is better than yours so when a fly sits on it, I feel more insulted than others. 

Religion is keeping India poor and underdeveloped.

I was born into a Sikh family and now I am an atheist. 

Indian Punjabi’s like Pakistani Punjabi are very radical including Hindu Punjabi’s, I have lived there and have seen violence and killings by gau mata rakshaks and what not.

Murdered guy seemed to be mentally disabled. He reached for Kirpan (sword). 

He may have died of asphyxiation after being surrounded by mob. It’s very common. It’s a possibility I could be wrong.

North Indians in general have very different mindset, don’t fool yourself if you think only Muslims are capable of such stuff. Some castes take pride in their approach, don’t you see this often among Punjabi Jatts and Haryanvi Jaats, whereas some castes are considered more pacifist.

Its an issue deeper than religion. Try this nonsense with Valmiki Hindus and lemme know how it goes.

2 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Indian Punjabi’s like Pakistani Punjabi are very radical including Hindu Punjabi’s, I have lived there and have seen violence and killings by gau mata rakshaks and what not.

He may have died of asphyxiation after being surrounded by mob. It’s very common. It’s a possibility I could be wrong.

North Indians in general have very different mindset, don’t fool yourself if you think only Muslims are capable of such stuff. Some castes take pride in their approach, don’t you see this often among Punjabi Jatts and Haryanvi Jaats, whereas some castes are considered more pacifist.

Its an issue deeper than religion. Try this nonsense with Valmiki Hindus and lemme know how it goes.

Oh really? Can you point to me any evidence or sources that linked to any killings or terrorist attacks on Sikhs carried out by Hindus of Punjab even after being slaughtered in their hundreds by bhindrawala? (Don’t bring in Delhi because that was completed a different set of UP bihari bhiayye paid by Congress.) so my point is despite being killed mercilessly for their faith Hindus didn’t still pick up arms in Punjab.. and even to this day they have no political representation, no representation or promotion in punjabi film/music industry? This one sided bhaichara is nauseating now.

3 hours ago, Vancouver said:

I have been wanting to discuss with you about Gurbani. You seem to have wrong gyaan about Sikhism influenced from Islam. Read Prof Jagbir Singh and Dr Kapil Kapoor of DU about Vedic influence of Guru Nanak and the thought process of Sikkhi religion. Guru Govind had proclaimed great obeisance to Maa Durga. How is this religion going towards abrahamic monotheism is a failure of our national interests 

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Dont mind me saying, I somehow suspect you are not atheist.

Just my hunch.