Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

2 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

When Hindus speak persuasion, negotiation and constitution, this kind of snide remarks in secular media which is silent when other religions speak of taking the law into their hands..

Varada, of theWire, the NRI US citizen is the one preaching lowly Indians on what constitutes our values.  DH has been a Congress stooge since its inception. Soo maklu!!

Edited by coffee_rules

15 hours ago, Vancouver said:

I have lived there and have seen violence and killings by gau mata rakshaks and what not.

Which one you have seen on Punjab did by Gau Rakshak. Can you provide evidence, talk about current incident rather than bringing some crime in past which happen in your subconscious mind everyday.

12 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Oh really? Can you point to me any evidence or sources that linked to any killings or terrorist attacks on Sikhs carried out by Hindus of Punjab even after being slaughtered in their hundreds by bhindrawala? (Don’t bring in Delhi because that was completed a different set of UP bihari bhiayye paid by Congress.) so my point is despite being killed mercilessly for their faith Hindus didn’t still pick up arms in Punjab.. and even to this day they have no political representation, no representation or promotion in punjabi film/music industry? This one sided bhaichara is nauseating now.

Arey these chutiyas always bring hindus to justify their beadbi killings. This idiot is not talking about current one rather trying to justify it by bringing hindu incidents which happened in his dreams.

I think its for the best if Hindus or any other religion dont enter gurudwaras for a while.

The truth is I have been at the gurudwara in Southall and enjoyed my time there reflecting on matters and the langer (I made a donation to cover the food). But I admit there are many aspects of Sikh traditions and decorum I am not aware about apart from covering my head.  In this turbo charged atmosphere you never know what action will be deemed to be sacrilege. 

spacer.png

Sitting Labour MP in UK Parliament coming out with tweets like this without knowing the actual identity of the man- she assumed as he was a clean shaven dark guy he must be hindu? At the same time she would never use the word 'muslim terrorist' when her own people are killed by them in Afghanistan. Double standards?

The b**ch has modified her tweet now but this is level of hate NRI sikhs have for hindus- so please dont be in any illusions.

@G_B_ I also agree with you- I have stopped going to gurudwaras now and wont do so in the future. Im surprised you went to the Southalll one... its a hotbed for Khalistani propaganda

@Singh bling- hun ki hoya tenu? Jabaan kithe gayii? Any words of support/condemnation you want to give to this woman?

Edited by LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

hun ki hoya tenu? Jabaan kithe gayii? Any words of support/condemnation you want to give to this woman?

Edited 1 hour ago by LordPrabhzy

Why are you tagging  me. Do I support this woman . I don't even know who she is I don't follow Hinduphobic NRI Sikh accounts. What she said is wrong but not unexpected as Large no. Of Sikhs outside India always provoke Sikhs against Hindu's

3 hours ago, G_B_ said:

I think its for the best if Hindus or any other religion dont enter gurudwaras for a while.

Strongly disagree.  That will only serve to further the agenda of the extreme rabid morons who are trying to hijack Sikhism for their perverted fantasies.

16 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Why are you tagging  me. Do I support this woman . I don't even know who she is I don't follow Hinduphobic NRI Sikh accounts. What she said is wrong but not unexpected as Large no. Of Sikhs outside India always provoke Sikhs against Hindu's

My point is there is a larger conspiracy and desire to ensure Punjab burns again- and the fact is that sikhs in punjab should know that Hindus knowingly will not commit sacrilege in Gurudwaras- whoever is doing it is part of a plot by political powers to destabilise the harmony in the state- but instead of being clever about it and showing restraint, trying to emulate murderous mob like behaviour akin to radical islamists is not going to help the sikhs in the long term- The NRI angle has always been there but i have started to see Hindu phobic language such as "moot drinkers' from Indian sikhs.. which was never the case before, so it could be said that whatever the sentiment is in the sikh diaspora is feeding into Punjab now and general indians who used to revere sikhs as model citizens of this country are now having a different view.. Thats EXACTLY what ISI wanted :facepalm:The more you move away from the dharmic to  abrahamising of your faith...the more it will impact you in the long run

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Strongly disagree.  That will only serve to further the agenda of the extreme rabid morons who are trying to hijack Sikhism for their perverted fantasies.

Never visited a Gurdwara or a dargah ever in my life. Refused to go to the dargah in Fatehpuri Sikri. I doubt I will enter a Gurudwara  now. I don't harbour any illwill, think that Sikkhi is an offshoot of Hinduism, but they have occupied by Breaking India forces, and Hinduphobia is prevalent and have a Supremacy feeling over Hindus just like Islamists,

Edited by coffee_rules

My view and strictly my view. India has a constitution and criminal laws. These laws superceded religious laws. Irrespective of level of provocation this man does not deserve this fate. This should be condemned by every responsible person irrespective of their religion.

4 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

My point is there is a larger conspiracy and desire to ensure Punjab burns again- and the fact is that sikhs in punjab should know that Hindus knowingly will not commit sacrilege in Gurudwaras- whoever is doing it is part of a plot by political powers to destabilise the harmony in the state- but instead of being clever about it and showing restraint, trying to emulate murderous mob like behaviour akin to radical islamists is not going to help the sikhs in the long term- The NRI angle has always been there but i have started to see Hindu phobic language such as "moot drinkers' from Indian sikhs.. which was never the case before, so it could be said that whatever the sentiment is in the sikh diaspora is feeding into Punjab now and general indians who used to revere sikhs as model citizens of this country are now having a different view.. Thats EXACTLY what ISI wanted :facepalm:The more you move away from the dharmic to  abrahamising of your faith...the more it will impact you in the long run

Punjab is not going to fall for this nonsense again. This will not deteriorate as there are multiple political parties. Punjabis are not stupid. This will stop soon.

7 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The truth is I have been at the gurudwara in Southall and enjoyed my time there reflecting on matters and the langer (I made a donation to cover the food). But I admit there are many aspects of Sikh traditions and decorum I am not aware about apart from covering my head.  In this turbo charged atmosphere you never know what action will be deemed to be sacrilege. 

Wrong. Feel free to enter any Gurudwara anytime as you have the same right as anyone else. That gurudwara belongs to you not misguided people. I have gone to multiple temples and will continue to do so. Kedarnath is my next destination.