NY Times Front Page: Persecution of Indian Christians

Deucalion

On 12/22/2021 at 9:47 AM, Deucalion said:

This is gracing the front page of the NY Times right now as a large article--and that too in the Christmas season.

Arrests, Beatings and Secret Prayers: Inside the Persecution of India’s Christians

00india-christians-01-mediumSquareAt3X-v

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/world/asia/india-christians-attacked.html

yeah but in recent times nothing compares to the world attention this one got. When you folks burnt alive a srilankan national. Pretty shameful for you sadly.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asia/article/3158396/sri-lankan-man-killed-pakistan-muslim-mob-may-be-related

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

yeah but in recent times nothing compares to the world attention this one got. When you folks burnt alive a srilankan national. Pretty shameful for you sadly.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asia/article/3158396/sri-lankan-man-killed-pakistan-muslim-mob-may-be-related

"We will show Muudi how to treat minorities " - Taliban Charsi Khan

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/video/we-have-to-show-modi-how-we-treat-our-minorities-imran-khan-on-naseeruddin-shah-row-1415545-2018-12-22

Christians are united and are able to form lobby groups to "influence" other institutions like NYT to throw mud on their enemies. I would say that is a great tactic. 

Will Hindus unite, form a strong institution and hit back by blackmailing NYT to dismiss the reporter who wrote this? I guess  not. They have NOT and they will NOT.  They are indifferent to threats and opportunities as always.  For last 1000 years. 

Can NYT dare to write something on Jews?

4 hours ago, diga said:

@coffee_rules Hard to believe that Deccan herald in Karnataka is owned by the Netkallappa family. They have published this NY times articles verbatim in the centerfold. With Karnataka passing the anticonversion bill , we will probably see more noise in the coming days

They were always pro-Congress from the beginning, but now has turned anti-India just like N Ram’s theHindu and have turned up to represent toolkit journalism.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They were always pro-Congress from the beginning, but now has turned anti-India just like N Ram’s theHindu and have turned up to represent toolkit journalism.

Similar issues to the hindu

TOI has dominated their traditional stronghold of Banguluru. 

Hit job articles needed to survive. 

You have new media orgs like the news minute popping up with ex hindu and deccan herald employees. 

Truth is in the English news market segment ToI and the Economic Times are the only game in town.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:37 AM, Vilander said:

yes, it was shameful. we admit that. we also arrest almost more than 100 workers over there. justice will be serve by hanging the main culprits. 

17 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

yes, it was shameful. we admit that. we also arrest almost more than 100 workers over there. justice will be serve by hanging the main culprits. 

You dragged and killed a man burning him because he was dharmic, one guy being beaten up by 500 people, all his bones were broken pre mortem and set on fire imagine the pain he had and the pain his family is going through now, no justice will serve in your arse :) it is Shameful you are the worst people on the planet. :facepalm:subhuman. Chatting with you makes me squirm what ever your agenda is it 8s evil and will be defeated. 

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

You dragged and killed a man burning him because he was dharmic, one guy being beaten up by 500 people, all his bones were broken pre mortem and set on fire imagine the pain he had and the pain his family is going through now, no justice will serve in your arse :) it is Shameful you are the worst people on the planet. :facepalm:subhuman. Chatting with you makes me squirm what ever your agenda is it 8s evil and will be defeated. 

i personally didnt do any sort of things you have mentioned and i have sympathy for him and his family, and as i stated. they arrested more than 100 people who were in cameras with main culprits. theres gonna be trial and they will face punishment. i have no agenda. if you dont wana chat with me then dont bother to quote or reply me. 

Edited by Deucalion

5 hours ago, Deucalion said:

i personally didnt do any sort of things you have mentioned and i have sympathy for him and his family, and as i stated. they arrested more than 100 people who were in cameras with main culprits. theres gonna be trial and they will face punishment. i have no agenda. if you dont wana chat with me then dont bother to quote or reply me. 

You are worst people to be able to do that to a human. May your gods give you what you deserve for doing such an act... In this very thread this topic is big seeing by the amt of posts on it pls self reflect as a society before it becomes too late. 

Edited by Vilander

On 12/25/2021 at 3:28 PM, Vilander said:

You are worst people to be able to do that to a human. May your gods give you what you deserve for doing such an act... In this very thread this topic is big seeing by the amt of posts on it pls self reflect as a society before it becomes too late. 

i dont know why are you cursing and generalizing the whole nation. as i said before, if you dont wana chat with me then dont bother to quote or reply me. 

On 12/25/2021 at 4:26 PM, Deucalion said:

Unfortunately no one will be punished. This is the harsh reality. I know educated Pakistanis have different ideas of their country. Reality and track record is very stark. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Why did he withdraw his comment ? Is it because they want « no conversion » bill in Karnataka ?

Forced to chicken out, in UP election time is my hunch. Anti-conversion bill got passed away n Kar, has to go through upper house 

Edited by coffee_rules