Harbhajan Singh retires from all formats of the game

8 hours ago, neel roy said:

His first test century in Ahmedabad should be stuff of legends. India batting first made a good score but indias nemesis kane williamsons debut ton ( did anyone doubt it) made sure we only took a 22 run lead and then came perhaps the one of the greatest performance by an overseas pace bowler in last 20 years. Chris Martin absolutely shredded indian top order after Sehwag was run out ( guess whom .. by Guptill .. ) and took out Gambhir ( in prime ),Dravid,Tendulkar,Raina and India were 15/5 ie 37/5 with lead..martin then took out Dhoni , India 65/6 ie 87/6.. then came one of the best 8th wicket partnerships in india of 160 odd runs..i remember first few balls Bhajji was like a cat on hot tin roof..But then he  played an amazing rear guard knock one of the best seen, scoring 115 along with his 2001 mate VVS laxman who missed out on a century because of horrendous inside edge lbw decision.. india could easily have lost that match till Bhajji decided otherwise.. he scored a century again in next match and was MOS just for his batting.. 

Wow, amazing recap of the match! I don't remember anything except Bhajji's century and that it came when the team was short on runs. Didn't know Kane has been around since that match. I thought he started in 2013-14. 

16 hours ago, neel roy said:

His first test century in Ahmedabad should be stuff of legends. India batting first made a good score but indias nemesis kane williamsons debut ton ( did anyone doubt it) made sure we only took a 22 run lead and then came perhaps the one of the greatest performance by an overseas pace bowler in last 20 years. Chris Martin absolutely shredded indian top order after Sehwag was run out ( guess whom .. by Guptill .. ) and took out Gambhir ( in prime ),Dravid,Tendulkar,Raina and India were 15/5 ie 37/5 with lead..martin then took out Dhoni , India 65/6 ie 87/6.. then came one of the best 8th wicket partnerships in india of 160 odd runs..i remember first few balls Bhajji was like a cat on hot tin roof..But then he  played an amazing rear guard knock one of the best seen, scoring 115 along with his 2001 mate VVS laxman who missed out on a century because of horrendous inside edge lbw decision.. india could easily have lost that match till Bhajji decided otherwise.. he scored a century again in next match and was MOS just for his batting.. 

yes showed his ability there. Should have done more. He didnt take batting seriously

21 hours ago, neel roy said:

that was the Year of Laxman. Clutch knock in 4th innings in SL, clutch knock in Ind against NZ, clutch knock in Ind against Oz (featuring Ishant/Ojha), and clutch knock in SA against SA.

Harbhajan was good and provided good entertainment. He was fearless in his approach and knew how to give back.

Sourav G as snugly was the main reason he enjoyed do much success.  Dada was the reason he had so much confidence.

Slapping Sreesamth was a low point of his career. There was no ed ccuse for that and I hope he has matured from that experience.

congrats to bhajji on a wonderful career. he riled up the aussies unlike any other. also liked his behavior when the aussie crowds booed him for a mistake he didn't commit. he was better when pressure was on him. crowd booing him, his name dragged through the trash brought the best performance from him. in addition to his bowling, he also played some great innings and cameos down the order

On 12/27/2021 at 1:25 AM, Khota said:

Harbhajan was good and provided good entertainment. He was fearless in his approach and knew how to give back.

Sourav G as snugly was the main reason he enjoyed do much success.  Dada was the reason he had so much confidence.

Slapping Sreesamth was a low point of his career. There was no ed ccuse for that and I hope he has matured from that experience.

I agree with your overall assessment but not on this point. sreesanth needed a slap and bhajji provided it. very entertaining ipl for me :laugh: