PM's Security compromised in Punjab

ravishingravi

42 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I think you should do research on how many women molestation cases happened in WB post election. My question to you is what is your threshold to tolerate this.

As for SM ranting, misinformation etc, pretty much everybody is doing it. I do not personally support misinformation, I never will. For me there is not party. Check foreign media campaign against BJP. 

If "Khoon ki holi" and "Maut ka saudaagar" is jayaz then everything is jayaz. These phrases are coming from the top most leader in power back then.

Learn to take it if you want to give it to others.

I can understand where all this is coming from.

Not that I complaining. It's all part of politics. Politician, media, system all have been part of propaganda and campaigns for long time.

Now the game has shifted with influence of social media. Even common person like forum users have also become political pawn and giving it back what was done by system earlier.

So, influencers create a narrative and people latch onto that. Then it is repeated so many times to give a feeling as if there is no other option than to nuke the non-BJP states. 

Also, if you go people giving it back, you will feel like non-BJP state are not part India, rather those are enemy of India and India is limited only to BJP state. Goal is to liberate those states, uplift 2nd grade citizens of non-BJP states who are dumb to decide what is good for them.

44 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I could see them having chai with protesters on the road

Punjab CM didn't come on phone .Perhaps he thought virus could transmit over phone.

That was most disturbing part. What if there was some sort other emergency. Place is close to the border. Anything could have happened, not necessarily to the PM. CM office going offline is bigger issue than this breach. 

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

I could see them having chai with protesters on the road

Punjab CM didn't come on phone .Perhaps he thought virus could transmit over phone.

He gave the excuse of not meeting the PM due to isolating… but 6 hours later he’s giving a press conference without mask on… does this bsdk think people are fools? 

54 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Not that I complaining. It's all part of politics. Politician, media, system all have been part of propaganda and campaigns for long time.

Now the game has shifted with influence of social media. Even common person like forum users have also become political pawn and giving it back what was done by system earlier.

So, influencers create a narrative and people latch onto that. Then it is repeated so many times to give a feeling as if there is no other option than to nuke the non-BJP states. 

Also, if you go people giving it back, you will feel like non-BJP state are not part India, rather those are enemy of India and India is limited only to BJP state. Goal is to liberate those states, uplift 2nd grade citizens of non-BJP states who are dumb to decide what is good for them.

24 murders and 7000 molestation cases is politics? Wait, I am super confused. Forget demonizing part, you and I both agree that on SM, political party supporters go OTT. So lets move to being neutral and analyze the report I presented. 

Why is 24 murders and 7000 cases of molestation post-poll in WB politics? How is that politics? Are you suggesting that I am over reacting in case WB?

Look, all the political parties do propaganda but where do you draw the line. I mean educated $hutiyas of left are suggesting the PM should use google maps to decide how they go around doing their business. $hutiyas are on both the sides.

"I want to ask Pradhan Mantri Sahab, our farmer brothers camped at the Delhi borders for over one year... tell me, they stayed there for one and half-year. Your media did not say anything," Mr Sidhu was quoted as saying at a rally by news agency Press Trust of India.

"And yesterday you had to wait for 15 minutes... Why these double standards," he asked.

Ugh. This is the same idiot who calls Imran Khai his "bhai" and plays footsie with the chief of army of our enemy.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pm-troubled-for-15-minutes-farmers-for-a-year-navjot-sidhu-2693457#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll

Edited by EnterTheVoid

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

"I want to ask Pradhan Mantri Sahab, our farmer brothers camped at the Delhi borders for over one year... tell me, they stayed there for one and half-year. Your media did not say anything," Mr Sidhu was quoted as saying at a rally by news agency Press Trust of India.

"And yesterday you had to wait for 15 minutes... Why these double standards," he asked.

Ugh. This is the same idiot who calls Imran Khai his "bhai" and plays footsie with the chief of army of our enemy.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pm-troubled-for-15-minutes-farmers-for-a-year-navjot-sidhu-2693457#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll

this SOB needs to be tried for high treason

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

With such first class media outlets, why do you blame certain political party of bias. I have been pretty blunt and direct about it that both sides are wrong. 

Going back to your last point, it is up to people of those states to decide how far they want to go with hating BJP and hindu leaning ideology. I think opposition need to focus on development and clean politics. One thing everyone conveniently missing is, while BJP is doing its politics with opposition, it is also aggressively working on development projects. 

Try and justify these states, esp. WB. What has it done in last 10-15 years? can you think of 1 thing that can compete with other developed states in terms of development?

Opposition  has to make peace with fact that they can not stop BJP leadership entering any part of India. Infact they are dutifully bound to facilitate it. Balancing between their political turf war with BJP and compromising security of central leadership under their watch is difficult. Its hard pill to swallow but opposition must find a less intrusive path as BJP too had risen to top despite facing similar challenges.

19 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you see only BJP/Congress in this ? It should be concern for all. This is unprecented when a PM was stranded on a freeway for 20 minutes to get a road cleared . That it happened with in 10 kms of Pakistan border. As usual, BJP will milk it, rather than take any concrete action. Don't know about others, but even is MMS or any other PM went through this would be of concern.

Check your first response to this thread. You first saw this as a BJP/Congress thing.

On 1/5/2022 at 11:01 PM, coffee_rules said:

PM life's in danger and Congress will be responsible for any mishap/ 

BJP supporters are no different from any other politicial party bhakts. You live in your own echo chamber and believe you are better than supporters of other parties. The reasons for such superiority may vary. Sanjay Gandhi supporters were no different. You are quick to point out faults in other parties but god forbid anyone remotely criticises BJP or Modi. Every allegation levelled is a conspiracy and the way out is whataboutery. At some level, you probably believe that you are betraying them by publicly criticising them online as there are enough critics already. You feel you are part of an online army whose job from 9 to 5 is to battle the evil libtards/wokes/commies. Some of you do it so well it gives an impression you're getting paid for it. And there are some, such as on on this site, who do a half assed job just excreting ad-hominems like "buffoons". HQ may give a poor rating in the next review!

I recommend you follow Abhijit Iyer Mitra who is never shy of criticising the party or re-evaulating his opinion basis party decisions. There are very few such supporters across the political spectrum who able to critique both the good and bad. This is not India specific but across the world. Twitter has reduced political discourse to a feces throwing and dick measuring contest.

BJP supporters are no different from any other politicial party bhakts. You live in your own echo chamber and believe you are better than supporters of other parties. The reasons for such superiority may vary. Sanjay Gandhi supporters were no different. You are quick to point out faults in other parties but god forbid anyone remotely criticises BJP or Modi. Every allegation levelled is a conspiracy and the way out is whataboutery. At some level, you probably believe that you are betraying them by publicly criticising them online as there are enough critics already. You feel you are part of an online army whose job from 9 to 5 is to battle the evil libtards/wokes/commies. Some of you do it so well it gives an impression you're getting paid for it. And there are some, such as on on this site, who do a half assed job just excreting ad-hominems like "buffoons". HQ may give a poor rating in the next review!

I recommend you follow Abhijit Iyer Mitra who is never shy of criticising the party or re-evaulating his opinion basis party decisions. There are very few such supporters across the political spectrum who able to critique both the good and bad. This is not India specific but across the world. Twitter has reduced political discourse to a feces throwing and dick measuring contest.

BJP supporters used to rationalize before knowing that it's futile to do so in the face of false equivalence and elitist mentality.

Also it's baboons not buffoons.

5 hours ago, Gambit said:

Check your first response to this thread. You first saw this as a BJP/Congress thing.

you read it again, I was quoting a Youth Congress leader who was rejoicing after the PM was troubled by their actions. It is the Congress that made it a political thing.

Since you are quoting me and think all PM supporters in OP are blind bhakts of BJP/RSS, I will respond . I have pointed out that BJP will milk it rather than take any action. This is also bad for national security and a bad precedent. I have criticized the MKG 2.0 version of Modi in appeasing his opponents. To secularists, fence sitters you fall into fall into the same pitfalls that you mention of BJP supporters. I asked if you see Modi in the OP as a PM or a BJP leader which you avoided answering and went on a ad hominem of your own on BJP bhakts. You see all parties the same and will be the first to ignore the killings of Hindus in WB, Kerala, Karavali, TN (today there was one) as political killings. That is how the buddhijeevi crowd operates, nothing has changed since the 90s 

He is an idiot who claims to know it all. I used to follow him, but he is nothing but a shock-jock saying stuff to please his core followers. He is also a SuSuSwamy bhakt to boot with.

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

^^^ you know it is not the official handle right?

Dont think he has two brain cells to distinguish a troll fake account (which are routinely created by both sides to incite hatred and violence) but him and a lot of sikhs in the comments are not clever enough to distinguish this and not let it get to them. No one wishes a repeat of 1984.. NO ONE, however i wouldn't be wrong to state that the respect Sikhs had across India (despite the 1984 terrorism era) is now diminishing by the day across India. 

On a related note the situation in Punjab is getting worse with potential of WB/Kerala style killings of BJP workers and supporters in the future.This is already obvious when Farmer organisations were stopping a 'democratic' election rally and supporters from visiting (as it is their right in a democracy) by blocking and attacking buses and shouting abuses like 'Gadaar'- if democracy will not be allowed to function in the state by this gadaar Congress party then President's rule is must. No two ways about it. I would say the same if Pappu Gandhi was the PM (heaven forbid) and the SAD gov in punjab was doing this by putting his security in jeopardy. Unlike some 'Indians' I still can put aside partisanship and respect the office of the Prime Minister