Novak Djokovic's Australian visa cancelled

EnterTheVoid

4 minutes ago, Vivek92 said:

The entire thread and the following timelines are pretty damning for Novak;

Dec 16 – Allegedly tested positive for Covid 19 based on the details submitted to tennis Australia to seek an exemption

Dec 17 – Photograph taken by Tennis Association of Serbia showing him pictured with young players day after testing positive (https://news.sky.com/story/novak-djokovic-pictured-with-young-players-the-day-after-lawyers-say-he-tested-positive-for-covid-12511669?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter)

Dec 18 – He had a a L'Equipe photoshoot while being maskless

Dec 25 – He was pictured on the streets of Belgrade, posing with a tennis fan.

All this with Serbian COVID rules clearly stating that you must self-isolate for 14 days after a positive PCR test. If anything he should be arrested for his reckless behaviour since testing positive.

Now they are saying the test may be forged by Djokovic and his team, the letters are of Latin instead of Cyrillic. If it's proven he's forged it , that's a criminal offence in Australia and even in Serbia, but he'll get away with it there. 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Bhai, lacs of people are getting infected daily. Many of them are double vaccinated. Some of them had infection as well so it's like triple vaccinated. 

No doubt you are correct.  But, population research is showing that, for every two transmissions from un-boosted people, there is only one from a boosted person.  So, if more people get boosted, you will slow down transmission twice as fast.

Sometimes, even a great ball in the corridor-of-uncertainty can get hit for a boundary.  But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't bowl consistently in that corridor - because the more you do that accurately, the better your chance of getting a wicket.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

50 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

No doubt you are correct.  But, population research is showing that, for every two transmissions from un-boosted people, there is only one from a boosted person.  So, if more people get boosted, you will slow down transmission twice as fast.

Sometimes, even a great ball in the corridor-of-uncertainty can get hit for a boundary.  But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't bowl consistently in that corridor - because the more you do that accurately, the better your chance of getting a wicket.  

What kinda mental gymnastics you play here :hysterical: Even in your example, if you said from the point of the batsmen, I can accept it. You are equating protection from covid with getting a wicket. wow. So the best strike rate for a bowler is 35 something. So what you are saying is we need 35 booster shots to get a "wicket" (ultimate antivirus protection for your pc body). No wonder Bill gates is a spokesman for vaccines. he equates the body with his shitty pc.

Word of the day - un-boosted :lol:

Edited by Real McCoy

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Bhai, lacs of people are getting infected daily. Many of them are double vaccinated. Some of them had infection as well so it's like triple vaccinated. 

Even better is the idea of only allowing vaccinated people for travel where even when they are vaccinated, they still use the PCR test :lol: So going by that theory, they should also allow the unvaccinated to use the PCR test to travel, no? Unbelievable :no:

Case in point tied to this thread - Nadal who got coweed last month is allowed in because he is vaccinated yet Djokovic is not. I believe Djokovic gamed the PCR test to show positive. I don't think he had coweed. Nick Kyrgios has tested positive and he is fully vaccinated. world is upside down

52 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Bolo Pencil, Novak ka visa cancel

Hope he gets kicked out. 

And when he does, don't think too many people would be upset that a habitual liar got caught out.

So many people got pinged so much more severely for so much less. The entire country is up in arms at the perceived preferential treatment given to No Vax.

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Hope he gets kicked out. 

And when he does, don't think too many people would be upset that a habitual liar got caught out.

So many people got pinged so much more severely for so much less. The entire country is up in arms at the perceived preferential treatment given to No Vax.

I was just trolling Sree.

I have no idea about Tennis or the particular case.

I have a theory, which may sound like whack, but I firmly believe in it.

Tennis is an Anglo-Christian-Judean mind control technique to keep the third world subservient. Have you seen a rally? Its like getting hypnotized. The tennis ball is hit from one part of the court to the other multiple times and you keep moving your eyes left to right, right to left ad nauseum. And voila, you are hypnotized. Then you take as gospel everything they announce over the PA and on TV.

Glad I never got addicted. Astaghfirullah.

The Djoker has told so many lies and half truths, in the interests of overall fairness, it's only fair that he be booted out.

Wonder what precedent this will set? If other grand slams will allow him to play?

Remember the lesson kids. Lies never pay. And to cover one lie, you need to tell another ten lies.