Novak Djokovic's Australian visa cancelled

EnterTheVoid

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Djoker is holed up in hotel infested with maggots (and pests). With low T soyboys like you making noise to get him his "freedom".

How's life being a cuck? :laugh: Not that great for you, I'd think. 

bungbung, you are really coming out with your personal fetishes out now :laugh: maybe you like to watch your wife get fvcked by another guy but keep it within yourself. nobody wants to hear your sick fetishes and I'm sure you have many. I told you to stop making indirect threats and challenge me directly but you turn out to be such a gandoo in the end. I overestimated you by calling you a maggot but you turned out to be quite a faggot. quite rhyming isnt it :lol: keep barking away

I guess Novak may have to leave with so few days remaining and not much match practice and too much pressure off the court. His fighting nature won't say quit until the actual tournament starts but I think this tournament is over for him. what is really cowardly is the way rafa has attacked him quite diplomatically. Federer and Djokovic have animosity in the past but atleast Roger didn't attack him no matter what he has in his mind. Rafa though has been salty for a whole year. Maybe Rafa is not so humble after all.

Ironically, Novak finds help from the most unusual guy - Nick Kyrgios. He is always contrarian and needs to be taken with a grain of salt. He did a podcast with these guys in which he sounds more reasonable. Even if you don't go by his loose cannon mouth, the other two leave their own mark

at around 19:40, the top right guy says 97% of aussies are double vacced yet the transmission rate is so high and why is the govt and media are so hung up on one guy. then the guy on the top left is saying the whole thing about vacc is about you protecting yourself and why are people so worried about one guy who is not vacced. makes sense to me. I guess common sense is not that common after all.

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

bungbung, you are really coming out with your personal fetishes out now :laugh: maybe you like to watch your wife get fvcked by another guy but keep it within yourself. nobody wants to hear your sick fetishes and I'm sure you have many. I told you to stop making indirect threats and challenge me directly but you turn out to be such a gandoo in the end. I overestimated you by calling you a maggot but you turned out to be quite a faggot. quite rhyming isnt it :lol: keep barking away

What an upbringing to be proud off. :hatsoff: No wonder you turned out to be pedo, to no one's surprise.

Dropped on the head as a baby, cuck? Explains a lot :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

at around 19:40, the top right guy says 97% of aussies are double vacced yet the transmission rate is so high and why is the govt and media are so hung up on one guy. then the guy on the top left is saying the whole thing about vacc is about you protecting yourself and why are people so worried about one guy who is not vacced. makes sense to me. I guess common sense is not that common after all.

Oh diddums, boo hoo. Have some tissues.

Would the soyboy cuck like one tissue or a box? :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

No govt can crush democratic liberties without useful idiots supporting it. This is not specific to Australian govt. This holds true for all govt but Australian govt has been head of the pack. All of first world was built on idea of first principles. Now it seems we can abandon first principles to push certain agenda. 

Courts are dispute resolution mechanism in civilized world.  If court decisions can be over turned, then we are well and truly in 1984 scenario. 

This has nothing to do with vaccination. 

lol at crushing rights, Australia has more right for it's people than most countries and that's including India.

71% of Aussies want him put on the next plane out of Australia.

Send him home’: Poll reveals overwhelming support for decision to deport Novak Djokovic

More than two-thirds of Australians believe Novak Djokovic should be sent home without playing in the Australian Open, as the tennis champion goes to court on Sunday to fight a sensational federal move to deport him.

An exclusive survey for The-Sun Herald and Sunday Age shows 71 per cent of Australians think the world No.1 should not be allowed to stay despite his claim for an exemption from rules that require visitors to be fully vaccinated.

Only 14 per cent of respondents want him to compete in Melbourne and gain a chance to make history by winning his 21st grand slam title, surpassing the record he holds with Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer.

Another 15 per cent say they do not care if he stays or goes.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/send-him-home-poll-reveals-overwhelming-support-for-decision-to-deport-novak-djokovic-20220115-p59oh9.html

Edited by SujitPrakash

Meanwhile, part of Mr Hawke's argument will be that Djokovic's presence in Australia "may foster anti-vaccination sentiment" and undermines the country's vaccination policies.

The minister has said this could specifically lead to:

"An increase in anti-vaccination sentiment being generated in the Australian community, leading to others refusing to become vaccinated or refusing to receive a booster vaccine."

"A reinforcing of the views of a minority in the Australian community who remain unvaccinated against COVID-19."

"People deciding to not receive a booster vaccine."

"Unvaccinated persons becoming very unwell and/or transmitting it to others."

"Increased pressure placed on the Australian health system."

---

What a lawyer! Beating these anti vax soyboys into submission :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Djokovic loses bid to overturn deportation

Novak Djokovic faces deportation from Australia after the Federal Court unanimously ruled to dismiss his application to have his visa cancellation overturned.

The result leaves the world No.1 facing deportation on the eve of the Australian Open, with the court's written reasons to be published at a later date.

In a statement Mr Djokovic said he was "extremely disappointed with the court ruling" but he respected it and vowed to "cooperate with the relevant authorities".

Will be banned from Australia for 3 years now, including financial penalties for lying on his entry card. Told immigration that he hadn't been in any country in the last 2 months but yet he was in Spain when he was infected with COVID.

Good bye you *ing idiot, good riddance you wont be missed. 

Edited by SujitPrakash

15 hours ago, SujitPrakash said:

lol at crushing rights, Australia has more right for it's people than most countries and that's including India.

Arrey Bhai. Don’t have to parade for Australia everywhere. I assure you. You will receive a PR and eventually citizenship. Baseline isn’t too high. So you would qualify. 

Edited by ravishingravi

On 1/15/2022 at 7:42 AM, Real McCoy said:

I guess Novak may have to leave with so few days remaining and not much match practice and too much pressure off the court. His fighting nature won't say quit until the actual tournament starts but I think this tournament is over for him. what is really cowardly is the way rafa has attacked him quite diplomatically. Federer and Djokovic have animosity in the past but atleast Roger didn't attack him no matter what he has in his mind. Rafa though has been salty for a whole year. Maybe Rafa is not so humble after all.

Ironically, Novak finds help from the most unusual guy - Nick Kyrgios. He is always contrarian and needs to be taken with a grain of salt. He did a podcast with these guys in which he sounds more reasonable. Even if you don't go by his loose cannon mouth, the other two leave their own mark

Virus is still lingering because of exactly this attitude.

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Virus is still lingering because of exactly this attitude.

what attitude? virus is already spreading without foreign people coming in. Most of Asstralia is already double vaccinated and still spreading the virus. Are you saying this attitude by Aus govt that is contributing to the spread of the virus. If so, I agree :p:

47 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

what attitude? virus is already spreading without foreign people coming in. Most of Asstralia is already double vaccinated and still spreading the virus. Are you saying this attitude by Aus govt that is contributing to the spread of the virus. If so, I agree :p:

Your type who use lies to undermine health agenda are the virus.

Edited by EnterTheVoid