How tolerant are you?

Real McCoy

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

said with total apathy. so are you saying if somebody wants to screw his adopted child, you will stick to your bashan of "stop judging". How about if it was your child.

Who is saying screwing a child is okay? A crime is a crime ....and when it involves a child ..it is the biggest crime.

So are you saying people adopt kids for screwing...stupid na...that is your kind of logic.

Check out how many real fathers/ uncles/ family members rape the girls/boys in the family even in a traditional society like ours.

As for your last sentence...how dare you get personal. I hope you rot in hell you  douchebag!!!

Don't ever respond to me or tag me . Don't start topics if you can't respond in a decent way. 

Edited by beetle

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Who is saying screwing a child is okay? A crime is a crime ....and when it involves a child ..it is the biggest crime.

So are you saying people adopt kids for screwing...stupid na...that is your kind of logic.

Check out how many real fathers/ uncles/ family members rape the girls/boys in the family even in a traditional society like ours.

As for your last sentence...how dare you get personal. I hope you rot in hell you  douchebag!!!

Don't ever respond to me or tag me . Don't start topics if you can't respond in a decent way. 

so you get mad when its your child but other child is game for "don't judge. let them live". The whole premise is in OP. The adult gay guy is kissing a child. If crime is a crime, you should be outraged at that guy not me.

what do you mean check out. you should post sources otherwise I would assume they didn't happen. Just like how I posted that video.

if you don't want to respond, you can leave rather than call me names. I can also respond in kind. be warned. I can tag whoever I want. Don't tell me what to do.

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

so you get mad when its your child but other child is game for "don't judge. let them live". The whole premise is in OP. The adult gay guy is kissing a child. If crime is a crime, you should be outraged at that guy not me.

what do you mean check out. you should post sources otherwise I would assume they didn't happen. Just like how I posted that video.

if you don't want to respond, you can leave rather than call me names. I can also respond in kind. be warned. I can tag whoever I want. Don't tell me what to do.

Let the law of the land decide if what is happening is crime .

It is in public..if it is crime, it is out there in the open. Kissing on the lips is considered normal in many cultures. 

Why don't you want heterosexuality banned because a lot of men rape women and children all the time?

Why have double standards?

And please do not quote me again...i do not wish to debate or argue will someone who cannot do it decently.

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

Let the law of the land decide if what is happening is crime .

It is in public..if it is crime, it is out there in the open. Kissing on the lips is considered normal in many cultures. 

Why don't you want heterosexuality banned because a lot of men rape women and children all the time?

Why have double standards?

And please do not quote me again...i do not wish to debate or argue will someone who cannot do it decently.

So you want legality to determine lawfulness. Don't you know what is right by yourself. You just said crime is a crime so what's not to say its a crime.

Wrong, Kissing on the lips to children is not considered normal in many cultures. Name one such culture and your experiences with them. Just don't make up things as you go along ok. Show me proof or stop blabbering.

I'm not on banning anything. why are you so quick to put it on me. I said homosexuality is likely caused by trauma from pedos and not natural. No matter who commits the crime whether they be hetero or homo deserve time in jail.

If you don't want me to quote you, you just need to stop responding to my posts. Its rich that you want to respond and you're asking me not to. adios. don't ever come back here if you don't like what I have to say. You were not so decent in wishing me to rot in hell and called me a douchebag. I'm more civil since you're a woman. I can turn up the heat and you won't like it if I stooped to your levels.

12 hours ago, beetle said:

Radhika, that sewer rat that you're responding to, he knows full well that he'll get the sh/it beaten out of him to an inch of his life if he were were to dare in real life say even 1/100000th of what he says here. So, being the soyboy cuck that he is, he hides behind a computer screen and judges away.

The soyboy who needlessly drags a forum member's family into a discussion has the arrogance to open up a thread and question others on their tolerance.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

16 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

said with total apathy. so are you saying if somebody wants to screw his adopted child, you will stick to your bashan of "stop judging". How about if it was your child.

This part was really unnecessary. Doesnt matter you intention but still one doesnt say such a thing. It is very mean of you to say it. 

Edited by dial_100

13 hours ago, beetle said:

Beetle ji sorry that someone said such a nasty thing. People are really idiot. I felt very bad.

3 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

This part was really unnecessary. I know you had no bad intention but still we dont say such a thing. Please it is not nice.

After looking at it now, I agree that it wasn't a nice thing to say. I'd like to apologize to @beetle ji for my poor choice of words. My intention was to induce empathy for other children (especially the ones who are caught up in the lgbt charade) not to say bad things about beetle's child. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

After looking at it now, I agree that it wasn't a nice thing to say. I'd like to apologize to @beetle ji for my poor choice of words. My intention was to induce empathy for other children (especially the ones who are caught up in the lgbt charade) not to say bad things about beetle's child. Sorry.

I dont have any rights to discuss about any member's family so I wont get involved in the discussion. 

2 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I dont have any rights to discuss about any member's family so I wont get involved in the discussion. 

I already apologized. There is not much I can do at this point. There is nothing to discuss about any member's family. Consider that a moot point. But you can discuss about the original topic and the children affected by it. If that's not possible, I have to wonder why you replied to my apology post at all.

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I should have kept my cool too. 

I apologize too.

There is nothing liberal or progessive about justifying pedophilia. Attempts to debate about what age children can consent to understand pedophilia is absurd and not of any intellect.

I don’t agree that homosexuality leads to pedophilia either. That is a stereotype that people used to ban gay people

On 1/17/2022 at 10:12 PM, coffee_rules said:

There is nothing liberal or progessive about justifying pedophilia. Attempts to debate about what age children can consent to understand pedophilia is absurd and not of any intellect.

I don’t agree that homosexuality leads to pedophilia either. That is a stereotype that people used to ban gay people

The video I posted links pedophilia causes homosexuality not the other way around. Not all gays who grew up abused start abusing children but pedophilia are represented in a higher percentage in gays. Thus the mistrust among hetero culture about gay people and adoption. You can't call all the hetero people who think this way as homophobic. There are judges, court cases even in the west where some gay people's adopted kids were taken away from them. Those judges were not homophobic. pedophiles hide behind the lgbt umbrella and homophobia.

On 1/16/2022 at 12:27 PM, Real McCoy said:

Yes I know there are straight pedophiles too but it seems pedophilia is rampant in gays as you said and the reason must be found. But you are making the wrong connection equating straight people with gays regarding this. That video I posted seems to make a point that homosexuality is caused by trauma of being a victim to pedophilia.

This could be logically impossible. 

Girls are not raped by other girls as childs. But when they grow up, then they also have those who are interested in the girls. Thus, here this claim fails that homosexuality is caused by trauma of being a victim to pedophilia.

Thus, the main reason seems to be the playing of hormones. 

Try looking at a different group such as the Afghans. Bachebaazi is an open secret in their scoiety. Those boys who are raped as children grow up to be pedophiles themselves. You don't find the same thing with pedos with the straight variety. The girls don't grow up to be pedophiles themselves. Maybe there are no studies to prove this but it still is not that common like bachebaazi.

I have not seen that Hijab is so tough in any other Muslim community, as it is among the Pashtoon areas. I have been to the norther areas of Pakistan, and didn't see a single woman in their cities and the mountains (not even in Burqa, as all of them stay at home). We could not compare it to Lahore or Karachi or Muslims of Indian Sub-continent or Arabs where women are present on the streets. It may be they are taking Hijab, but still their faces are open. 

While the Pashtoon areas are like Prisons. And we do see that prisoners are involved in the gay activities much more if they are free in the society and have an access to female partners. 

May be this study would help you further

And what to talk about the Pashtoon areas, the PRIESTS in the Churches all over the world are involved in huge numbers in Paedophelia (Bachebazi). Why? These PRIESTS don't have any culture of Bachebazi like Pashtoons. Actually, it is strictly forbidden for them. Still they are involved in it, while it is easy for to them access a small child as compared to a grown up woman. 

the reason bachebaazi still survives is due to pedophilia IMO rather than religious thing to stay away from women. There are muslims in the subcontinent and plenty of religious people from other religions who don't want the opposite sex to mix liberally but gay pedos don't exist in these societies.

I still think that pedos do exist in these societies (irrespective of being gay or straight). It is difficult for them to get hands to a girl, but much more easy to get their hands to small boys. Otherwise, if they get equal chance to get hands to small girls too, then the numbers of straight paedos may become thousands of times more than present. 

19 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

This could be logically impossible. 

Girls are not raped by other girls as childs. But when they grow up, then they also have those who are interested in the girls. Thus, here this claim fails that homosexuality is caused by trauma of being a victim to pedophilia.

Thus, the main reason seems to be the playing of hormones. 

I have not seen that Hijab is so tough in any other Muslim community, as it is among the Pashtoon areas. I have been to the norther areas of Pakistan, and didn't see a single woman in their cities and the mountains (not even in Burqa, as all of them stay at home). We could not compare it to Lahore or Karachi or Muslims of Indian Sub-continent or Arabs where women are present on the streets. It may be they are taking Hijab, but still their faces are open. 

While the Pashtoon areas are like Prisons. And we do see that prisoners are involved in the gay activities much more if they are free in the society and have an access to female partners. 

May be this study would help you further

And what to talk about the Pashtoon areas, the PRIESTS in the Churches all over the world are involved in huge numbers in Paedophelia (Bachebazi). Why? These PRIESTS don't have any culture of Bachebazi like Pashtoons. Actually, it is strictly forbidden for them. Still they are involved in it, while it is easy for to them access a small child as compared to a grown up woman. 

I still think that pedos do exist in these societies (irrespective of being gay or straight). It is difficult for them to get hands to a girl, but much more easy to get their hands to small boys. Otherwise, if they get equal chance to get hands to small girls too, then the numbers of straight paedos may become thousands of times more than present. 

I'm sorry that blog is an opinion piece as much as this thread is. Catholic society's pedophilia is mostly in the last century. I'm not saying it didn't exist in Catholicism before but it was rare and burning at the stake was the outcome. I don't find that lack of sexual outlet always leads to deviancy as there are many saints who practiced abstinence and performed their religious activities case in point Hinduism, Buddhism and Catholicism for most of their history. I know religious figures right now are the worst in these times and have made following them very unfashionable these days. In Islam, there is no place for abstinence and saintly figures IIRC. Getting married is the right thing to do I presume.

I would argue that pedophilia is a part of their reprobate mindset and it makes them take these religious positions where their authority is unquestioned and use their powers to do what they want. Nowadays, they can hide behind lgbt rights just like they hid before relgious institutions before. With regard to Pashtoons, bachebaazi is probably older than Islamic conquest of that region as that part of the world was conquered by the Greeks under Alexander before and we all know what kind of culture existed around his time in Greece.