How tolerant are you?

Real McCoy

On 1/13/2022 at 12:07 PM, mishra said:

^ male or Female, People masturbate too to satisfy themselves. Probably unisexuality is more natural if it was down to preference and occurrence. 

My main point is, animal go great length and take great risk to produce offspring.  

However saying that, I have  seen gay men and how they behave. I won’t call their behaviour as not natural either. They do exist. With Indian population growing over 1.3 billion people, I think we can allways accommodate lesbian and gays. Ie , they too have a purpose :icflove:

A large population doesn't give it more "accomodation". Lets agree to disagree on this behavior is natural. There are other ways to control population growth. One can take sanyas or like you said satisfy themselves :lol:

We can accommodate alright but what if some pedos take charge of the movement and go after children as the pic in OP would suggest. I would never trust a lgbt person who also adopts a child. I don't care what grown adults do with their life. Its their life and even though many people find their choices abominable and their parades distasteful, I would think most normal people would find pedos absolutely criminal except for one maggot here who would rather dodge this simple question.

10 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Why shouldn't a pedo like you not rot in jail? :thinking:

keep posting more. you are giving people more insight into your depraved mind. I know I won when you had to remove your profile pic of that crossdresser and trollvoting multiple posts of mine. You will find "peace" eventually so does everyone and when that happens, you'll get to know what's next in line for you. I'm quite certain it won't be pretty, you filthy maggot :lol:

38 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Oh no, sambar soyboy is pissed. I'm quivering in my boots :fear1:

How you bonding with other pedos in jail? Must be familiar territory for you :laugh:

Don't have another heart attack :laugh:

you should be just in case you get what you wish on me in this thread. the only one with pedo behavior and jail bungbung fetish is you bungbung. that's why you keep on at it even though no one cares or likes your garbage posts

15 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Sambar soyboy, every blind man and his dog knows that you're a mouse in real life :laugh:

Try saying even 1/10000th of what you say on this forum in real life. You'll have your pretty face re arranged. 

you've been issuing these type of internet threats for a while now. you want to fight me? dont look for others to fight me dude(tte). if you have the balls (which I don't think you do), just let me know so that we can end it face to face internet tough guy

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

you've been issuing these type of internet threats for a while now. you want to fight me? dont look for others to fight me dude(tte). if you have the balls (which I don't think you do), just let me know so that we can end it face to face internet tough guy

Sambar soyboy, why don't you go to an LGBT parade and give them your "gyaan"?

The fear of getting the **** beaten out of you play heavily on your mind? Typical mouse :laugh:

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Question is, what  if a real father kisses his child on the lips?

Should he be doubted too and should he be sent to the prison too? 

How are we going to know the INTENTION behind the kissing? 

You are ignoring the bigger problem here. What do you make of the children in lgbt parades thing. There is also a video of an interviewer questioning gays on when and with what age people they had their first encounter with and most of them were children or adolescents and they did it with adult men. That makes gay thing not so natural at all and classifies the whole gay thing under pederasty. Fathers kissing their children on the lips is a strange thing and I doubt they are that acceptable in most countries. I'm not privy to any civilization that does that although some say in latin american countries they do but there is no way of finding out whether that info is correct.

PS - Video in Bitchute. youtube censors these videos because saying anything against lgbt is hate speech for them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nanJfBqh4cMk/

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

You are ignoring the bigger problem here. What do you make of the children in lgbt parades thing. There is also a video of an interviewer questioning gays on when and with what age people they had their first encounter with and most of them were children or adolescents and they did it with adult men. That makes gay thing not so natural at all and classifies the whole gay thing under pederasty.

This thing is not limited to the gays only, and there are tons of straight paedophile males too. 

It may be more common among the gays, while social intermixing of older males with young boys is much easier in the society than older males and young girls. 

So, the solution is not to ban the law abiding gays. but to impose the law strictly. 

That makes gay thing not so natural at all and classifies the whole gay thing under pederasty.

If the presence of straight paedophile males does not make being straight as unnatural, then presence of gay paedophiles also does not make it unnatural. 

Fathers kissing their children on the lips is a strange thing and I doubt they are that acceptable in most countries. I'm not privy to any civilization that does that although some say in latin american countries they do but there is no way of finding out whether that info is correct.

This info is 100% correct. I have not been to Latin America, but I have seen this practice in the European countries with my own eyes. 

PS - Video in Bitchute. youtube censors these videos because saying anything against lgbt is hate speech for them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nanJfBqh4cMk/

These are private companies with their own policies. It is just like this that declaring yourself a gay, or advocating gay life as natural becomes prohibited in many mosques (and perhaps in many Mandirs too).  

But on the state level, you are free about your opinion according to the law. 

16 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

This thing is not limited to the gays only, and there are tons of straight paedophile males too. 

It may be more common among the gays, while social intermixing of older males with young boys is much easier in the society than older males and young girls. 

So, the solution is not to ban the law abiding gays. but to impose the law strictly. 

If the presence of straight paedophile males does not make being straight as unnatural, then presence of gay paedophiles also does not make it unnatural. 

This info is 100% correct. I have not been to Latin America, but I have seen this practice in the European countries with my own eyes. 

These are private companies with their own policies. It is just like this that declaring yourself a gay, or advocating gay life as natural becomes prohibited in many mosques (and perhaps in many Mandirs too).  

But on the state level, you are free about your opinion according to the law. 

Yes I know there are straight pedophiles too but it seems pedophilia is rampant in gays as you said and the reason must be found. But you are making the wrong connection equating straight people with gays regarding this. That video I posted seems to make a point that homosexuality is caused by trauma of being a victim to pedophilia.

Try looking at a different group such as the Afghans. Bachebaazi is an open secret in their scoiety. Those boys who are raped as children grow up to be pedophiles themselves. You don't find the same thing with pedos with the straight variety. The girls don't grow up to be pedophiles themselves. Maybe there are no studies to prove this but it still is not that common like bachebaazi.

the reason bachebaazi still survives is due to pedophilia IMO rather than religious thing to stay away from women. There are muslims in the subcontinent and plenty of religious people from other religions who don't want the opposite sex to mix liberally but gay pedos don't exist in these societies.

Let people live .

Stop judging 

As long as you are not hurting anyone physically , emotionally or financially...you do what you want to do and let others do the same.

Paedophilia exists as much in traditional families, religious organisation, educational organisation as anywhere else. Conservative societies and organisations are more successful in keeping it secret and under wraps because of thd power they yield. 

Stop using it as an excuse for being homophobic.

As if  heterosexual assault on children does not happen .

I have never heard these homophobic people protest sexual assault on women children here. 

Edited by beetle

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

Let people live .

Stop judging 

As long as you are not hurting anyone physically , emotionally or financially...you do what you want to do and let others do the same.

said with total apathy. so are you saying if somebody wants to screw his adopted child, you will stick to your bashan of "stop judging". How about if it was your child.

57 minutes ago, beetle said:

Paedophilia exists as much in traditional families, religious organisation, educational organisation as anywhere else. Conservative societies and organisations are more successful in keeping it secret and under wraps because of thd power they yield. 

Stop using it as an excuse for being homophobic.

As if  heterosexual assault on children does not happen .

I have never heard these homophobic people protest sexual assault on women children here. 

Prove it. It doesn't exist in real conservative societies not the fake ones in America and the Catholic churches since the 20th century. Unless you prove it, you're post is just a sh1tpost deserving a trollvote. Even catholic church pedophilia is man on boy not heterosexual. So you just agreed with me on my point.

I posted an hour long video. Rather than watch it, you just start typing generic BS that any apathetic person would say. I also posted and alam dar agreed that homosexual pedos are far greater in number than hetero ones. go ahead and read it before you start going woke on "homophobia". you guys are unbelievable. I ask you one more time. Would you let your child participate in one of those lgbt parades. If no, you are better keeping your hands off the keyboard than typing some jibbijabba. practice what you preach