Not interested in watching Vihari and S Iyer in tests

zen

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

I don't have amnesia, I definitely remember you. 

For me you exist and I have conversed a lot with you, don't care if you know whether I exist or not. 

Ok but I don’t recall much apart from may be on my threads where I skim through most posts and some draft game played some time ago 

I don’t think I have interacted with you much unless you quoted me or made some unnecessary remark, which again I have no idea anyone would and usually make me wonder about who these guys are ... Maybe I should try to read more of your posts

PS On Pujara, this is not even a thread on him. I can make an exception for one of the last flag holders of traditional test-focused batsmen, playing for India for over a decade. He also stood up to win Ind its first ever series in Aus after 70 years (a big deal for people following such tours since a long time. A once in a life time experience). …. When Pujara started out, he played fluently, was great against spinners, and scored big 100s, making his mark as the important test batsman of his generation … In SENA, he was a virtual opener on many occasions, battling tough conditions … In 2013-14, he hit a fighting 100 in SA. He even carried his bat in Eng with 130 odd … I do not need to do that for a Vihari or a S Iyer, who may be in and out of the team, and when there are other exciting options as well who can be played 

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, zen said:

Good to see posters I do not even know exist, know so much about me 

mosquitoes buzzing … 

What I am gonna do in my life now. I am finished. A poster names Zen doesn't know me. :Cry:

Anyway I clearly said "Pujara fanboy" not "zen" . That certainly implies I don't know you either. :rotfl: Or is it that you desperately want me to know you. Poor guy. I am sorry. 

Just now, Pollack said:

What I am gonna do in my life now. I am finished. A poster names Zen doesn't know me. :Cry:

Anyway I clearly said "Pujara fanboy" not "zen" . That certainly implies I don't know you either. :rotfl: Or is it that you desperately want me to know you. Poor guy. I am sorry. 

Mosquitoes buzz again :facepalm:

1*G-t0lQYCmigsN0169WpjqA.gif

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I am More like this 

Not interested in dumb posters ... I have limited time to bother going over nuisances who probably have not much social standing in the real world 

Edited by zen
9 minutes ago, zen said:

Not interested in dumb posters ... I have limited time to bother going over nuisances who probably have not much social standing in the real world 

For all you know I maybe Pujara who is getting needlessly roasted  on this forum because of your cringe fanboyism.:laugh:

Anyway I hope you get the highest social standing in the real world.

Edited by Pollack