Bring shaw movement (BSM)

ungboysj

7 hours ago, Majestic said:

Yes, not sure why they have picked Ruturaj and all of a sudden sabogated Shaw from ODIs. Didn't he played the ODI series vs Sri Lanka and did fine?

Kishan is part of the team and so is SKY, then why not Shaw?

With Rohit and Kohli in top 3, India need one of either Shaw or Kishan in the top 3. Then probably Pant at 4 and KL at 5.

Shaw had a massive domestic ODI season a year ago, and by all yardsticks earned his right to ODI/T20 contention.  I love the potential that Paddikal and Iyer offer, but Shaw is a special batsman in white ball cricket, one that could really help India break its 'conservative' method in ODIs and T20s.  Gaikwad has done well and all, but Shaw should not have been chucked out the way he was.  

Makes one think that he's not favored due to non statistical reasons - maybe team mgmt do not like his off the field preparation methods or attitudes etc.  Something doesn't quite sit right there.  

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

Shaw should get an extended run in all 3 formats, especially in LOIs. He will not do well in SENA, but one cannot have an opener who is good everywhere. One thing he does need to address is his fitness.

Another thing is that he needs to improve his catching skills a bit. He drops way too many dollies.

12 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Before BSM, we need GSFM - Get Shaw Fitter Movement.

Needs to shed **** load of weight to realise his true potential else it'll be a career of What-Ifs for him. Keep him around the national side, play him here and there and force him to be fitter. 

Exactly this. Can you imagine the likes of Shaw, Thakur, Ashwin, Pujara and Shami fielding at the same time? We will concede like 500 runs in 2s, 3s and boundaries alone not to mention a minimum of 50 dropped catches per innings

10 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Yes exactly. Hard to understand how the fatso Pant ever got in over the fit Saha. Can you imagine the IQ of fans calling for Shaw over the fit thigh slapper Dhawan?

Being fat and Being unfit are not necessarily the same.   Pant may be fat but is 10 times fitter than Shaw (whose fitness resembles that of a 40 yr old).   Shaw can barely bend his back to save his life.   There is a reason Shaw drops 2-3 catches per match and concedes too many runs due to misfield. On top of that, gets out 'bowled' to any random half decent spinner.  

Edited by Frustrated
40 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Thanks for your cliche ridden post - ''10 times fitter'', ''to save his life''. You make a persuasive case...NOT.

If Shaw gets bowled often to any random spinner then how come he has the best LA average/SR combo of any player in Indian cricketing history on pitches that aid spin and in a competition crawling with spinners? I am certain you have another low IQ response to that but I'll suggest you keep it to yourself and save the embarrassment.

Shaw is so unfit he cannot field or catch but here we have the Delhi Capitals, retaining this unfit excuse of a cricket while they dump Dhawan. You should write a mail to them.

LOL.   What has IPL pyjama league got to do with intl cricket ?   Our cricket right now is in  mess as a result of paying too attention to that pyjama league.  Prithvi 'Bowle'd him' Shaw does not deserve to get into the main team in any format.  Coming to your intellectual argument on IQ level,  All I hv to say is One does not need high IQ to judge the fitness level of Shaw.   He is just *****.  End of the chapter.  

6 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

More low IQ cliche - pyjama league. Arre yaar, try typing out a sentence without worn out platitudes for once.

But consider this, a fakirchand like you with no money and a cheap jio connection, it's easy to bombast how Shaw isn't fit for any team. But people worth millions and billions, they think Shaw is worth a millions while they dump Dhawan. But of course, how do they know better than a frustrated fakirchand like you, amirite?

U are typing as if someone stole your one and only pyjama that u had worn for a month. LMAO.   amirite?   Btw, your 1 million ch***iapa posts on ICF will not help Shaw get into the team.  :phehe:

7 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Thanks for your cliche ridden post - ''10 times fitter'', ''to save his life''. You make a persuasive case...NOT.

If Shaw gets bowled often to any random spinner then how come he has the best LA average/SR combo of any player in Indian cricketing history on pitches that aid spin and in a competition crawling with spinners? I am certain you have another low IQ response to that but I'll suggest you keep it to yourself and save the embarrassment.

Shaw is so unfit he cannot field or catch but here we have the Delhi Capitals, retaining this unfit excuse of a cricket while they dump Dhawan. You should write a mail to them.

See, I know you are a chubby fatass who takes the criticism to himself when other fat asses are called out, but you need to simmer down a bit here. 

You need to understand that being a chubby dumb*  is ok when you spend 24 hours munching on doritos and humping a pillow but this isn't the same for physical sports and no sitting ass backwards on the sofa isn't a physical sport. 

Shaw is talented and all but needs to put down some weight if he wants to play international cricket, if he wants to hump a pillow or jerk off to  his own man boobs like you then that's ok. 

People like you need to get a kick on the balls every 24 hour to make you realise your Aukaad, but don't worry I am here for that, quote me anytime you want a reminder. 

Edited by Adamant