Predict the winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party will form Govt in UP?

• BJP
    • Samajwadi Party
    • BSP
    • Congress
    • Others
  2. 2. Which Party will form Govt in Punjab?

3. 3. Which Party will form Govt in Uttarakhand, Goa & Manipur?

• BJP in all 3 states
    • BJP in Manipur only but lose other two states
    • Congress will win Uttarakhand and Goa
    • Other

It's a lull period now, but the storm is going to come soon. The July 11 court hearing starts, tough questions on who is the main leader of Shiv Sena, and particular their election symbol. Expect a lot of hearings, legal battles involving EC.

They divided Shiv Sena still have some time to patch up, but seems Uddhav cannot digest another Shiv Sainik being more powerful than him. A lot of dynasty parties must be nervous now, seeing how first time in India, a powerful family has lost control and a forceful takeover by a "employee". BJP would be hoping by making this employee as the CM, he would consolidate and gain complete control over the party.

17 hours ago, someone said:

It's a lull period now, but the storm is going to come soon. The July 11 court hearing starts, tough questions on who is the main leader of Shiv Sena, and particular their election symbol. Expect a lot of hearings, legal battles involving EC.

They divided Shiv Sena still have some time to patch up, but seems Uddhav cannot digest another Shiv Sainik being more powerful than him. A lot of dynasty parties must be nervous now, seeing how first time in India, a powerful family has lost control and a forceful takeover by a "employee". BJP would be hoping by making this employee as the CM, he would consolidate and gain complete control over the party.

It's a great template for sure. 

Any idea how many SS BMC corporators are still with UT? My understanding is 95% SS corporators of all regions surrounding Mumbai like Thane Navi Mumbai Kalyan-dombivali Palghar etc. are supporting Shinde SS ..what is UT fighting for exactly, isn't losing party and symbol a foregone conclusion...Marathi/Mumbai icfers @ravishingravi @Clarke @Yoda-esque @Mariyam?

I think he is merely trying keep together whatever is left thereof. But he shouldnt be in politics. He is clue and he will continue to lose people to Shinde group in coming days. Cong, especially SP turned him into exactly opposite of what SS should be. 

Couple of days and we will know more.

15 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Any idea how many SS BMC corporators are still with UT? My understanding is 95% SS corporators of all regions surrounding Mumbai like Thane Navi Mumbai Kalyan-dombivali Palghar etc. are supporting Shinde SS ..what is UT fighting for exactly, isn't losing party and symbol a foregone conclusion...Marathi/Mumbai icfers @ravishingravi @Clarke @Yoda-esque @Mariyam?

Yeah it's over in my book. 

16 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I think he is merely trying keep together whatever is left thereof. But he shouldnt be in politics. He is clue and he will continue to lose people to Shinde group in coming days. Cong, especially SP turned him into exactly opposite of what SS should be. 

Couple of days and we will know more.

He is trying to save the " Thackeray brand". All these dynasty parties think of their surname as the glue that holds the party together. It's always about making their surname as the stamp, and brandname.

Many dynasty parties must be very nervous now.

2 hours ago, someone said:

He is trying to save the " Thackeray brand". All these dynasty parties think of their surname as the glue that holds the party together. It's always about making their surname as the stamp, and brandname.

Many dynasty parties must be very nervous now.

How different is it from identity / caste based politics? Like Gowda in karnataka

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

with captions, good one by Shinde Saheb.

Thanks. I understand some basic Marathi. But his accent is very much from interior MH , hard to follow.

Fadnavis has emerged a very strong leader in this melee. Shinde was warming up to Ajit Pawar. This will render Thackerays irrelevant. I