Predict the winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party will form Govt in UP?

• BJP
    • Samajwadi Party
    • BSP
    • Congress
    • Others
  2. 2. Which Party will form Govt in Punjab?

3. 3. Which Party will form Govt in Uttarakhand, Goa & Manipur?

• BJP in all 3 states
    • BJP in Manipur only but lose other two states
    • Congress will win Uttarakhand and Goa
    • Other

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Western UP turning out to be a massive cluster f*** according to sources.   Yogi should win but it's almost certain that BJP will lose quite a lot of seats compared to 2017.

From sources i heard jats are divided yes but rest of communities are vehind bjp ,major thing is women have voted for bjp and though muslims have turned out in higher no but so do hindus in hindu dominated areas as well bsp votebank has transferred to bjp

On 2/11/2022 at 12:30 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Western UP turning out to be a massive cluster f*** according to sources.   Yogi should win but it's almost certain that BJP will lose quite a lot of seats compared to 2017.

Nope .

Jats have rather consolidated heavily In favour of bjp where there is a SP candidate fighting for the Gathbandhan instead of RLD candidate. Even in RLD dominated pockets, RLD will win at most 6-7 seats 

Jats will never vote for Akhilesh after Mzf Riots. 

Also Women security is a massive issue ,I don't have any doubt in my mind that women will vote one way for BJP.

17 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

This man may have damaged Kejriwal beyond repair. 

Little too late, why did he wait for so long to tell about how AK meets Khalistanis? He could have confronted or revealed much earlier. Some are saying that this is all intra-party gimmickry to get AK some last minute sympathy votes to AAP. He could have spoken out much earlier

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Little too late, why did he wait for so long to tell about how AK meets Khalistanis? He could have confronted or revealed much earlier. Some are saying that this is all intra-party gimmickry to get AK some last minute sympathy votes to AAP. He could have spoken out much earlier

people have short memories

Maybe his dislike of AK cos of his militant support views meant eh wanted to say this at the time where it would mean AAP does not have a chance to form a government in Punjab and get handed police control in a border security state.  I dont doubt for a second that AAP and Kejriwal are being funded by Western khalistani lobbyists. Id still prefer SAD in power than AAP

ajit anjum ,almost got beaten by public ,rajdeep in his  editorial in HT admitted that bjp will make govt in up ,there are reports of akhilesh flying to london on 11th march ,when asked by ndtv is it true he was rattled and said jaa nhi sakta kya