Predict the winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party will form Govt in UP?

• BJP
    • Samajwadi Party
    • BSP
    • Congress
    • Others
  2. 2. Which Party will form Govt in Punjab?

3. 3. Which Party will form Govt in Uttarakhand, Goa & Manipur?

• BJP in all 3 states
    • BJP in Manipur only but lose other two states
    • Congress will win Uttarakhand and Goa
    • Other

2 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

Their is bitterness with his success. Have all the problems of BJP ruled states been solved just because they are in centre and state?

If these trends convert as is, the margin of the victory in Punjab will be huge. Kejri Rocks!

When he formed AAP I was ecstatic as well. I was thrilled when AAP won Delhi. Hoped he would herald a new era of clean, educated ppl in politics.

In the past 8 yrs, I have realized what a fool I was. Kejriwal is the biggest opportunist in Indian politics. Has 0 ideology, 0 integrity and 0 accountability. His links with Khalistanis and the Mahaghatbandan (the same ppl he berated earlier) shows this. He has nothing to offer but freebies. 0 vision. Let's see how far it will take him. His manifesto says he will create 25 lakh jobs in Punjab. Let's see how he does so. 

Ass does more U-turns than Imran Khan - should be in the Limca book of records if not the Guinness. His caring for ppl showed when he promoted Shaheen Bagh and the farmers who squatted in his city and destroyed the livelihoods of everyone who lived in that area. He is even more dangerous than Mamta, RG, etc. On par with DMK and the Dravidian ideology (at least they have one I suppose)

10 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

Their is bitterness with his success. Have all the problems of BJP ruled states been solved just because they are in centre and state?

If these trends convert as is, the margin of the victory in Punjab will be huge. Kejri Rocks!

It is not bitterness. It is concern- esp given that they are a key border state - that too with Pak. The security of the country depends on Punjab. 

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Much harder to with an anarchist, power hungry despot in charge of the state

Strange that you call Kejriwal power hungry.

He won(or is leading) the election. Doesn't need to compromise on ideology (if any) to forge alliances to form a government. He has a simple majority.

Perhaps the people of Punjab are tired of the alternating BJP+SAD and Congress rule for decades. Why speak lowly of an entire state just because they refuse to elect a certain party?

In my books, power hungry best describes the BJP in Maharashtra. Before the assembly elections, they called NCP as Dawood's party. After the elections, to get a majority they tried to poach Ajit Pawar. 

How about the BJP tying up with Mehbooba Mufti in Kashmir? 

Main karoon to sala character dheela hai?

Also, being power hungry shouldn't have negative connotations in a democracy. You contest to win. If you aren't in power, what good is your ideology?

Edited by Mariyam

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

He won(or is leading) the election. Doesn't need to compromise on ideology (if any) to forge alliances to form a government. He has a simple majority.

Perhaps the people of Punjab are tired of the alternating BJP+SAD and Congress rule for decades. Why speak lowly of an entire state just because they refuse to elect a certain party?

Where did I do so?

If you don't think being called power hungry is bad - why raise an issue about it btw?

Edited by bharathh

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

In my books, power hungry best describes the BJP in Maharashtra. Before the assembly elections, they called NCP as Dawood's party. After the elections, to get a majority they tried to poach Ajit Pawar. 

Also, being power hungry shouldn't have negative connotations in a democracy. You contest to win. If you aren't in power, what good is your ideology?

Btw I am not a BJP spokesman in case you feel otherwise.. just clarifying. In an earlier post I said I hope they lose Goa because their party this time ran with ex-Congis with a shady background.

If there is a better party than BJP - I am happy to vote for them. However, I know that AAP and Kejriwal is poison.

Edited by bharathh

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Where did I do so?

If you don't think being called power hungry is bad - why raise an issue about it btw?

I'm not!

I'm saying that in Punjab AAP is winning easily. There is no need of a compromise or get allies to form a government. 

What the Congress/Shiv Sena did in Maharashtra and BJP did in Goa are examples of being power hungry. Without caring much for the wishes of the people who voted for you. There would be tons of people in Maharashtra who voted Shiv Sena to keep out the Congress. There would be many who vote for Congress coz they viscerally hate the Shiv Sena. The alliance is a slap in the face of all these voters and an example of "power hungry" politics IMO.

19 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

That's being super selective. 

SS for 50+ years on the far right with the supremo and all other stalwarts abusing Congress left right and center because of the first family of congress and their 

so called appeasement policies.

Congress hated SS for the same reasons.  

SS hated for the NCP and vice versa for the same reason.

Yet they all compromised on their ideologies for power.

SS is the worst of the lot.

7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I'm not!

I'm saying that in Punjab AAP is winning easily. There is no need of a compromise or get allies to form a government. 

What the Congress/Shiv Sena did in Maharashtra and BJP did in Goa are examples of being power hungry. Without caring much for the wishes of the people who voted for you. There would be tons of people in Maharashtra who voted Shiv Sena to keep out the Congress. There would be many who vote for Congress coz they viscerally hate the Shiv Sena. The alliance is a slap in the face of all these voters and an example of "power hungry" politics IMO.

I was talking about the alliances Kejriwal was doing from 2015 onwards with the same ppl he vowed he would bring down. I wasn't talking about this election.