War Cry 2022-2023: Apna time aayega, Rohit Sharma laayega.

maniac

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

yes, one can be hopeful, but there are a lot of holes in the team. many are also looking jaded mentally

They are not the picture of health physically either.... although in these times it is understandable to a degree.

I would be very pleased if they arrive at the WC as fit and as enthusiastic as they arrive for any IPL.

Just now, AKane said:

They are not the picture of health physically either.... although in these times it is understandable to a degree.

I would be very pleased if they arrive at the WC as fit and as enthusiastic as they arrive for any IPL.

covid has done a number on most people's mental and physical health, not in the sense of catching this disease, but more due to the isolation, bubbles, etc. if it gradually becomes endemic (hopefully), cricket will need to find better ways of transitioning to less stressful modes of playing.

2 hours ago, badmash said:

By now everyone (specially Pakistan) knows how to get rohit sharma out.

bowl left arm over the wicket at around 140 kph and make the ball come in at a full length. 1st ball duck 90 percent of the time :phehe: 

Acha...  Chal jaa ab apne Chineez abbu ke pass..  With his underwear mask:laugh:

6 hours ago, badmash said:

bowl left arm over the wicket at around 140 kph and make the ball come in at a full length. 1st ball duck 90 percent of the time :phehe: 

Hazrat ye dileri ye yakee hame achhi lagi apki

Ye dubayegi apko uss din

7 hours ago, badmash said:

Cahachaji,  Agar gend andar nahi aa payi toh Rohit ka balla khada ho jayega aur phir woh Shaheen aur Anya  pakistani Left arm gendwalo ke Gendon ke sath Right arm se khelega. Aur phir Shaheen ki gendein Bahar aajayegi.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Cahachaji,  Agar gend andar nahi aa payi toh Rohit ka balla khada ho jayega aur phir woh Shaheen aur Anya  pakistani Left arm gendwalo ke Gendon ke sath Right arm se khelega. Aur phir Shaheen ki gendein Bahar aajayegi.

Aur phir aapkay ghar walay aap ko neend say jagayiengay kay “beta subha ho Gaye hay, sapnay dekhna chor do”

2 hours ago, Banton said:

Then easy victory for pakistan

Virat to ab itna effective hai nahi

Rohit middle order me kbhi chala nahi

Rest of your batsmen are glorified ipl hacks who can play only 135 kph bowlers.

We have to just make sure virat and rohit partenership doesn't happen.

If rest of the Indian batsmen can't play beyond 135 ,then i don't think apart from Azam,Rizwan your batsmen won't be able to touch 130 on Aussie pitches

Yaar mana ham down hai par tumhara confidence overconfidence territory me ja raha hai woh bh sirf ek SF me pahunch ke

Wo bh kitne  (SF)haar haar ke  ham fenk chuke hain:wp23:

Itna guroor achha nahi

Edited by Suhaan

With test cricket taking a backseat this year (2 tests vs SL, 1 in England and 2 in BD), Rohit's legacy will largely depend on whether he can back and groom at least 5-6 players out of the pool of Ruturaj, Shaw, Ishan, SKY, Gill, V. Iyer, Rahul Chahar, Bishnoi, Prasidh, Avesh and Umran, and get Kuldeep back on track.

If he goes along with Dravid's useless and visionless thought process of backing old washed up seniors, he should be ready to quit after this year's T20 WC itself. 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:40 AM, ShoonyaSifar said:

With test cricket taking a backseat this year (2 tests vs SL, 1 in England and 2 in BD), Rohit's legacy will largely depend on whether he can back and groom at least 5-6 players out of the pool of Ruturaj, Shaw, Ishan, SKY, Gill, V. Iyer, Rahul Chahar, Bishnoi, Prasidh, Avesh and Umran, and get Kuldeep back on track.

If he goes along with Dravid's useless and visionless thought process of backing old washed up seniors, he should be ready to quit after this year's T20 WC itself. 

if he doesn't want to go along with senioritis, he can quit but that will not stop senioritis though