India vs westindies series update squad announced

tweaker

Rishi Dhawan?? What's the use of multiple domestic tournaments featuring hundreds of players when you can only find Rishi Dhawan... Again?? 

Corruption has rotten the whole bloody system. It's better not to watch these trundlers ever and start watching other games. I hope WI thrash this trundler. 

India’s squad for T20I series vs WI

Rohit Sharma(Capt),KL Rahul (vc),Ishan Kishan,Virat Kohli,Shreyas Iyer,Surya Kumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk),Venkatesh Iyer,Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Ravi Bishnoi,Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Mohd. Siraj, Bhuvneshwar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel

4 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Good to see young bowlers ie  Prasidh,Suraj,Avesh,Bishnoi,Sundar etc

Including Bhuvi yet again  ruins everything else for me 

Also Who da in the team. Unless he has a career resurgence, a run of the mill bang average player who has been around for years. Unless BCCI is throwing him a bone for his conflicts with his cricket board where he was shabbily treated  iirc

38 minutes ago, tweaker said:

India’s squad for ODI series vs WI

Rohit Sharma (Capt), KL Rahul (vc), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shikhar, Virat Kohli, Surya Kumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (wk), D Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Y Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohd. Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan

So, they have got Deepak Hooda now in place of Venkatesh Iyer to fill that spot?

Edited by Majestic