Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

6 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Apart from incompetemce, his govt has to be the most corrupt in laat 2 decades - petrol, sugar, wheat - all sort of mafias are looting and symbol figures of those mafias have been inside his cabinet. 

Mega flop projects like ravi urban developments are to his name, there is not a single development project his govt started to complete in his tenure. 

The worst thing is the raise in religious extremism. If I’m not wrong, the Chinese have backed out after the sukkur dam row and are not ready to resume the work. Recent Sialkot incident, peace talks with TTP etc have made sure there is not going to be any foreign investment in near unturned. Imran khan is banking on the religious zealots and overseas Pakistanis to get him back into power.. how’s the ground situation? I hope people realize how hopeless he is and throw him into the dustbin he belongs to..

3 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Really sorry to hear this.. clearly Imran khan is clueless and unable to really make any substantial change. I guess he just realized how bad the situation is.. I feel someone like Sharif is still a better option because he has a standing internationally and has the experience to steer Pakistan through these tough times. Imran khan is a proper puppet and absolute nobody.

yes, PMLN is likely to win in punjab next time by big margin. Today, petitions were filed to challenge nawaz shariff's lifetime disqualification 

you need a statesman to run a country, not some clown 

11 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

The worst thing is the raise in religious extremism. If I’m not wrong, the Chinese have backed out after the sukkur dam row and are not ready to resume the work. Recent Sialkot incident, peace talks with TTP etc have made sure there is not going to be any foreign investment in near unturned. Imran khan is banking on the religious zealots and overseas Pakistanis to get him back into power.. how’s the ground situation? I hope people realize how hopeless he is and throw him into the dustbin he belongs to..

PTI flopped badly in KPK by-rlections which is just a sign of things for imrand to come by. Foreign funding case is also a time bomb waiting to explode over him. 

Chinese are working at certain projects like suki kinari in naran valley but apart from such existing projects being executed from long time, chinese have backed out, and are genuinely scared since they think the chinese workers can be hotspots for terror groups. 

Negotiating with TTP has to be the highest level of lunacy. They killed children in peshawar and thus clown is negotiating with those thugs. Hell, these TTP guys had swat valley in control which was cleared by army and locals are now back there after years.

Dont know how IK's brain works - maybe he himself wants TTP to get hold of margallas in islamabad. He is always high on something

Edited by Autonomous

14 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Overseas pakistanis are bloody morons. Pathetic, excuse of human beings. 

There was a meme with two sides. One had a local pakistani frustrated by inflation, and the other side with an overseas pakistani telling how great imrand has been as prime minister. 

Edited by Autonomous

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Cannot sustain with this, everything has gone out of reach and essentials like electricity are soon gonna be out of common reach.

Search average pakistani salary or income for a white collar salaried person and then search what a honda city costs. 

Honda civic 3 years back was invoiced at 24lacs PKR, today it stands at 42 lacs PKR. Imagine the tabdeeli

TBH, being a salari d employee, i can understand the pain of middleclass which relies on salaries under high inflation and salaries growing at token rate. It makes export competitive but effs local livelihood.

I recall, when I migrated to UK , £1 used to fetch just under 70 INR and just under 90 PKR

Now, same fetches around 100 INR but 230PKR. No wonder UK Pakistanis feel better

@Autonomous bro understand your pain but you need to ask questions of your fellow countrymen. 

In India we see IK as a incompetent buffoon. Not trying to be condescending but it’s the general consensus. So you may not get any valuable input here. Just like no one will have a rational debate about Modi on a  Pakistan forum because they have already made up a mind that he is a butcher and a Nazi (not Niazi thankfully) . 

Also I see most Pakistan channels on my feed on SM being rabidly anti-Imran. So sometimes I am not sure it is based on my browsing habits  or if majority of Pak media feels that way. I have enough common sense to see his own speeches etc to see that he is a dummy. Also does he have speech writers? I don’t think any National leader can just wing it in interviews and speeches which I feel he does because he thinks he is smarter than the rest atleast when it comes to communication. That’s just my perception.

Edited by maniac

6 hours ago, mishra said:

I doubt he will voluntarily offer to become nxt bali ka bakara. He is smarter then that

If nawaz shariff can trust him to lead PCB, then surely can offer him something high profile in government. Pakistan needs smart people..

Edited by Autonomous

6 hours ago, maniac said:

@Autonomous bro understand your pain but you need to ask questions of your fellow countrymen. 

In India we see IK as a incompetent buffoon. Not trying to be condescending but it’s the general consensus. So you may not get any valuable input here. Just like no one will have a rational debate about Modi on a  Pakistan forum because they have already made up a mind that he is a butcher and a Nazi (not Niazi thankfully) . 

Also I see most Pakistan channels on my feed on SM being rabidly anti-Imran. So sometimes I am not sure it is based on my browsing habits  or if majority of Pak media feels that way. I have enough common sense to see his own speeches etc to see that he is a dummy. Also does he have speech writers? I don’t think any National leader can just wing it in interviews and speeches which I feel he does because he thinks he is smarter than the rest atleast when it comes to communication. That’s just my perception.

Majority of media is now anti imran. Even people like kamran khan are criticizing governance related issues. 

20+ people died in murree incident, we dont even need TTP - Imran Khan and Usman Buzdar are enough to kill people with their sheer incompetence. 

Edited by Autonomous

7 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

If nawaz shariff can trust him to lead PCB, then surely can offer him something high profile in government. Pakistan needs smart people..

No way Najam Sethi. Although he is smart guy. And from Punjab. But This is unlikely. 

Military takeover might make more sense. I think Pakistan should abandon democracy project for 10 years. Next 10 years. Secure borders. Kill the fanatics. Get investments. 

6 hours ago, mishra said:

TBH, being a salari d employee, i can understand the pain of middleclass which relies on salaries under high inflation and salaries growing at token rate. It makes export competitive but effs local livelihood.

I recall, when I migrated to UK , £1 used to fetch just under 70 INR and just under 90 PKR

Now, same fetches around 100 INR but 230PKR. No wonder UK Pakistanis feel better

Which is why overseas pakistanis are selfish losers who claim to be patriotic as hell. Itna acha hai naya pakistan to ajao idar sab chor kar

Another problem is not just rhe economic devaluation but "volatility". For example, if you know that 1USD is going to stay parked at about even 170 PKR, you may still plan something out. But what happens is that it goes up to 200 PKR in just six months. 

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

No way Najam Sethi. Although he is smart guy. And from Punjab. But This is unlikely. 

Military takeover might make more sense. I think Pakistan should abandon democracy project for 10 years. Next 10 years. Secure borders. Kill the fanatics. Get investments. 

This is an ever repeating cycle with military takeovers. I think proper elected govt should be formed and it is likely that MNS will win with high majority if fair elections are called. 

With MNS in power, international politics will also improve for pakistan.

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

This is an ever repeating cycle with military takeovers. I think proper elected govt should be formed and it is likely that MNS will win with high majority if fair elections are called. 

With MNS in power, international politics will also improve for pakistan.

I see a lot of Pakistanis calling him corrupt and all but people need to compare few things to understand why he is more beneficial to Pakistan when it comes to foreign investment and geo political world.

1. Saudi Prince disboard Imran Khan from his plane while Nawaz is treated as guest

2. CPEC started under him but stalled under Imran Khan

3. Saudis pledhed billions in investment when he was PM

4. US/IMF was unhappy but FATF and other conditions werent there. Infact talks are there to review Pakistan status as NATO ally.

5. France/EU was netral+ to Pakistan

6. Even worst enemy, Modi who doesn't picks Imran's phone, broke all Security protocols and flew in to wedding on single Call from him

7. He sowed the seeds of positivity towards Russia and Iran

Edited by mishra

For me corruption in politician, is almost a non issue. They are all corrupt to a different degree and in different ways. 

Question is can they get some work done in the process. IK was considered a fool a decade back for simplifying the complex issues confronting Pakistan. Somewhere in 2013/2014, his simplistic mindset as one stop solution to all problems ( Riyasat-eMadina ) began to get tractions. MNS fell out with Army and in comes this moron with no idea of policy formulation or structural reforms. 

The scary part is he is going further with this simplification to cater to the core religious emotion of hapless people. Quite scary proposition if this works. Pakistan has been living in metaverse way before internet. Its quite easy to show them an imaginary world. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I see a lot of Pakistanis calling him corrupt and all but people need to compare few things to understand why he is more beneficial to Pakistan when it comes to foreign investment and geo political world.

1. Saudi Prince disboard Imran Khan from his plane while Nawaz is treated as guest

2. CPEC started under him but stalled under Imran Khan

3. Saudis pledhed billions in investment when he was PM

4. US/IMF was unhappy but FATF and other conditions werent there. Infact talks are there to review Pakistan status as NATO ally.

5. France/EU was netral+ to Pakistan

6. Even worst enemy, Modi who doesn't picks Imran's phone, broke all Security protocols and flew in to wedding on single Call from him

7. He sowed the seeds of positivity towards Russia and Iran

Nawaz is a proper statesman and therefore is ideal to lead pakistan. Overseas pakistanis call him corrupt etc. as they are fed by this lunatic niazi with this so called rhetoric of fake accountability. 

Nawaz performance in internal and external affairs during his last term was extremely good for Pakistan. Imran Niazi has zero developmemt projects to his name and has isolated pakistan from likes of saudia and china 

38 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

For me corruption in politician, is almost a non issue. They are all corrupt to a different degree and in different ways. 

Question is can they get some work done in the process. IK was considered a fool a decade back for simplifying the complex issues confronting Pakistan. Somewhere in 2013/2014, his simplistic mindset as one stop solution to all problems ( Riyasat-eMadina ) began to get tractions. MNS fell out with Army and in comes this moron with no idea of policy formulation or structural reforms. 

The scary part is he is going further with this simplification to cater to the core religious emotion of hapless people. Quite scary proposition if this works. Pakistan has been living in metaverse way before internet. Its quite easy to show them an imaginary world. 

He has become very unpopular now. No one can sustain the heat of this massive inflation.

I know people who voted for him and in some of their words "dil karta hai haath kaat doon jis haath se imran khan ko vote diya tha"

14 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Imagine buying something for 24 lacs and getting the same in 42 lacs within just 3 years. I hope someone puts an end to Khan's misery. 

15 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Cannot sustain with this, everything has gone out of reach and essentials like electricity are soon gonna be out of common reach.

Search average pakistani salary or income for a white collar salaried person and then search what a honda city costs. 

Honda civic 3 years back was invoiced at 24lacs PKR, today it stands at 42 lacs PKR. Imagine the tabdeeli

If this is true, is it exclusively Imran Khan's fault ? Do you know the tax rates of comparable economies like India across the years & decades ? 

The need for external borrowing such as the Saudi loan didn't come all of a sudden. Do you know how much we Indians pay in petrol/diesel taxes despite our $600 billion reserves and insane annual IT exports ?

Its been a problem across the decades and the fox has started to enter the fragile henhouse.