PSL 2022 - Discussion Thread

I thought IPL's viewing experience is bad. Then from time to time, I see these clips from PSL and BPL and say never mind... 

Terrible sound quality

Ugly dark stands which are 10 miles away from the action

Terrible kits 

Boundaries brought in 20m for God knows what reason... :sick:

18 minutes ago, Norman said:

I thought IPL's viewing experience is bad. Then from time to time, I see these clips from PSL and BPL and say never mind... 

Terrible sound quality

Terrible kits 

Boundaries brought in 20m for God knows what reason... :sick:

Or maybe you are just a serial moaner.

I thought IPL's viewing experience is bad. Then from time to time, I see these clips from PSL and BPL and say never mind...    Terrible sound quality

Terrible kits 

Boundaries brought in 20m for God knows what reason... spacer.png

IPL doesn’t exactly look Hollywood quality does it? 

PSL sound quality is fine. Maybe it’s your ears or your outdated tv set. A lot of IPL kits are ugly too.

This edition of PSL has actually been a entertaining tourament…unlike overly long, boring IPL.

6 hours ago, cric_fan said:

IPL doesn’t exactly look Hollywood quality does it? 

PSL sound quality is fine. Maybe it’s your ears or your outdated tv set. A lot of IPL kits are ugly too.

This edition of PSL has actually been a entertaining tourament…unlike overly long, boring IPL.

Umm.. not really. There have been like what?? One? Two? Close games max. Plus it’s a six team tournament in which one team has gone for 7/7 losses and lost every game except one by big margins. There’s a significant drop in quality from the top 3 teams and the bottom 3

40 minutes ago, Banton said:

Psl is better than Ipl in terms of quality.

Pakistan talent for t20 is superior than indian t20 talent.

Not really, what are you basing this on? One t20 World Cup tournament performance? However one thing PCB is superior compared to BCCI is giving chances to actual t20 players and x-factors rather than boring, washed-up and tired longer test match/ODI players. Only two Pakistani cricketers > Indian cricketers in t20s in my book - Shaheen and Shadab

11 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

not sure why youre only highlighting middle order, when the truth is Pakistan's entire t20 team is superior to india's in every role.

In t20s:

Rizwan opener > Rohit opener

Babar anchoring > rahul anchoring
Fakhar strike > Kohli strike

Pakistan middle order > Indian middle order

Pakistan All rounders > Indian all rounders

Pakistani bowlers > indian bowlers.

India cannot compete with pakistan in any of its role in t20s

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

2 hours ago, Banton said:

Psl is better than Ipl in terms of quality.

Pakistan talent for t20 is superior than indian t20 talent.

I do not get this fascination of Pakistan guys to prove PSL is bestest, have greatest, phasstsst bowlers, great hitter etc. I mean there are other leagues as well but only chamans from Pakistan are desperate to make world believe PSL is quality. Pehle inki league mei best bowlers hote the jab 150 runs bante the aur ab inki league mei bestest batsman kyoki 200 runs bante hai. 

I also came across some tweets like "PSL talents like Livingston/Hales/David/Rutherford sold in IPL" :hysterical:. I mean these buffoons live in their own fantasy land. 

PSL looks bland.   Surely from viewing experience.  Not enough flair in the league.  Even though quality wise it surely is better than BBL.  They need to improve the broadcast quality.  I don't know what's wrong with Pakistani grounds even Bangladeshi grounds look well prepared & have modern Outlook.  Last season PSL in UAE looked far more watchable. 

Stop hiring English buddas for a change.  That guy puts me off everytime I try to give it a try.  I forgot his name.  Hire Shoaib Akhtar in commentary ASAP to do a Sidhu role. 

11 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I have never watched a single ball in PSL on my "outdated TV set". 

Good on you if you are enjoying it. PSL is for Pakistani consumption anyways... 

7 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

PSL BBL CPL with such limited money are way ahead in aesthetics of the league.

BBL and CPL I agree. May be touch and go but still okay but PSL mein kon se "aesthetics" hain bhai? With all due respect, these PsL, BPL, LPL etc all just look like a degraded cheap sunday market version of IPL with retired overseas pensioners. :lol:

1 hour ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

IPL for all the money it has is an embarassment in franchise league quality. PSL BBL CPL with such limited money are way ahead in aesthetics of the league.

IPL has Sh** kits, logos, media, commentary, ads, slogans, broadcast etc etc

All the other leagues are ahead in this aspect, and now imagine how better they would have been had they had indian money. Point is IPL is only relevant because it has money to spend on players which other leagues cant easily, if all franchise leagues had the same money to purchase IPL would've been an ugly embarrassment compared to other leagues's aesthetic

What an innocent paindoo from Pakistan, you have to appreciate the trolling effort though 

With all its hue and cry, the fact remains IPL is the pioneer and all other leagues are its cheap imitation.

The fact that likes of Grant Flower and Alex Hales left PSL to be in IPL in some sort of capacity shows the disparity between both leagues. 

Infact the ongoing BPL (which we dont have a thread in ICF) has better foreign stars than PSL

Lets not kid ourselves - every franchise, players and their dogs are aware IPL is the real deal. 

As far as PSL being popular in India...far from it. People see it bcoz its on tele and if they have nothing to do.

PCB dont even allow to broadcast IPL in Pakistan bcoz they know it will saturate PSL market. Still remember in 2014 PTV Sports decided to air IPL finals over QED Azam match which led to the match being postponed.

I am 100% sure if tomorrow BCCI allow Pak players to play in IPL, many Pak players would ditch PSL to be in the daddy league.

Remember when Wasim Akram was with KKR on record said 'India me jobs hai...Pakistan me sirf amrood bechunga' :cantstop: 

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

With all its hue and cry, the fact remains IPL is the pioneer and all other leagues are its cheap imitation.

The fact that likes of Grant Flower and Alex Hales left PSL to be in IPL in some sort of capacity shows the disparity between both leagues. 

Infact the ongoing BPL (which we dont have a thread in ICF) has better foreign stars than PSL

Lets not kid ourselves - every franchise, players and their dogs are aware IPL is the real deal. 

As far as PSL being popular in India...far from it. People see it bcoz its on tele and if they have nothing to do.

PCB dont even allow to broadcast IPL in Pakistan bcoz they know it will saturate PSL market. Still remember in 2014 PTV Sports decided to air IPL finals over QED Azam match which led to the match being postponed.

I am 100% sure if tomorrow BCCI allow Pak players to play in IPL, many Pak players would ditch PSL to be in the daddy league.

Remember when Wasim Akram was with KKR on record said 'India me jobs hai...Pakistan me sirf amrood bechunga' :cantstop: 

Hey hey! Don’t go around shattering @Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli’s delusions like that!! Let the poor kid live out his fantasy

if anything is a market version of a franchise league, then its absolutely ipl with its londa bazaar kits and logos. Seriously go read the team names and have a glimpse at those team crests. The bigger embarasment is that despite adding two new teams they couldnt learn their lesson after more then a decade to actually make their franchise teams make sense. Tf is a super giant king royal sunriser rider. Oh and um dont forget to add some tri colors and lions on the next team too.

"Sunday Market league" LOL. ipl's relevance is now only subjected to india only, other leagues have already made their leagues glitter despite having such alow budget in comparision to sunday market league

Log off , cool yourself down a bit  and come back later kiddo. :ciao:

Or perhaps don't come back. You seem to not handle the mirror very well. 

if anything is a market version of a franchise league, then its absolutely ipl with its londa bazaar kits and logos. Seriously go read the team names and have a glimpse at those team crests. The bigger embarasment is that despite adding two new teams they couldnt learn their lesson after more then a decade to actually make their franchise teams make sense. Tf is a super giant king royal sunriser rider. Oh and um dont forget to add some tri colors and lions on the next team too.

"Sunday Market league" LOL. ipl's relevance is now only subjected to india only, other leagues have already made their leagues glitter despite having such alow budget in comparision to sunday market league

LOL its so londa bazar that most PSL franchises have created cheap copies of IPL jerseys. 

Forget IPL, PSL currently is perhaps where ICL was getting to be before being disbanded in 2007. Baki as Ghalib said dil behlaane ko...