'We Pakistani's eat lots of animals...so our fast bowlers run like lions. Indian bowlers lack that rare energy' - Shoaib Akhtar

I mean how come Paxtani awaam still believe this non sense.  Who told them every single Hindu/Indian is vegetarian:phehe:... 

Which different environment they believe they live in??  Steppes Central Asia or Arctic Andes??  Delusional a** quom. 

They all live in Northern Indian plains with same temperature Rivers & everything.   I have seen Shoaib flaunting his Punjabi heritage & looking down on Karachi/Sindh players multiple times.  Anyways guy is comedy gold I'll give him that. 

Run like lions lmfao:hysterical:

8 hours ago, cricketfan28 said:

So tired of this meat=manly BS. 

Shoaib paindoo is really comedy gold, says "lots of animals" :hysterical:. Going by the Halaal menu-card his options are limited. There are many communities on earth who actually eat lots of animals but they don't have to brag about it. Their medal tally in international sport speaks for itself.

Chuckte Raho,
TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
Signature
3 hours ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Shoaib paindoo is really comedy gold, says "lots of animals" :hysterical:. Going by the Halaal menu-card his options are limited. There are many communities on earth who actually eat lots of animals but they don't have to brag about it. Their medal tally in international sport speaks for itself.

Chuckte Raho,
TC

if they eat so much meat, perhaps they should try to win some Olympic medals in athletic/strength based sports

8 hours ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Chuckte Raho,
TC

Awesome Username. :two_thumbs_up:

21 hours ago, Vijy said:

if they eat so much meat, perhaps they should try to win some Olympic medals in athletic/strength based sports

Nations that actually eat "lots of animals" (the non Halaal kind as well) lead medal tallies with unfailing regularity.

Its another thing that a meat based diet alone, isn't the sole contributing factor towards their success. However Bongibaaz paindoos like Shoaib don't let this get in the way of their pot stirring habits; :potstir:facts be damned. Bongi is the only thing he excels at.

Chuckte Raho,
TC

3 minutes ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Nations that actually eat "lots of animals" (the non Halaal kind as well) lead medal tallies with unfailing regularity.

Its another thing that a meat based diet alone isn't the sole contributing factor towards their success. However this doesn't help Bongibaaz paindoos like Shoaib who say things like this to pander to a certain demographic. Him and his ilk are only keen to stir the pot :potstir:facts be damned.

England and India play the most amount of test matches amongst top nations. That is a contributing factor. India also plays more LOI than every other nation. Fatigue. We have plenty of fast bowlers. 

Besides in all strength power and combat sports plus wrestling, India is far better than Pakistanies. He'll we are better than Aussies in wrestling and amateur boxing too. We beat them in strength sports too.

Top 10 nations that actually eat "lots of animals" (especially the non Halaal kind) at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.

1. USA
  2. China
  3. Japan
  4. Britain
  5. Russia
  6. Australia
  7. Netherlands
  8. France
  9. Germany
  10. Italy

I reiterate what I said previously, that a meat based diet alone isn't the sole contributing factor towards their success.

Chuckte Raho,
    TC
3 hours ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Top 10 nations that actually eat "lots of animals" (especially the non Halaal kind) at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.

1. USA
  2. China
  3. Japan
  4. Britain
  5. Russia
  6. Australia
  7. Netherlands
  8. France
  9. Germany
  10. Italy

I reiterate what I said previously, that a meat based diet alone isn't the sole contributing factor towards their success.

Chuckte Raho,
    TC

boss paanch to athelete bheja tha pakistan ne tokyo main. Aur kitne kha sakte hai woh log jo top ten main aayenge.