#HijabRow in Karnataka Schools - where do you stand?

Austin 3:!6

What's your stand on hijab row?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stand on hijab row?

• Hijab should be banned from all govt schools. Govt should enforce this.
    • Hijab or any religious attire should be allowed in all govt schools in India. Govt should enforce this
    • Status quo should be maintained. If it's allowed, let it remain so. If it's banned, don't allow it. Let schools decide it.

21 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Again…diverting from the topic when you lose a argument. Tbh, seen similar videos of hindu fanatics lynching/ burning people to death so what’s your point?

Where did you see moron. Stop your BS, idiot you are seeing a person killed by Jahil terrorist muslims and you are talking about burkha and hijab. What a moron idiot you are. Get the * out of here 

21 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Cry. Truth hurts. It’s a matter of time before hindu fanatics run riot (they already have..calling for genocide etc).

Ab beta fat k haath me aa gayi. BC, you are like this you can't stay peacefully with any community. Globally you guys are pain in @$$. BC, you killed people with stone , burn them alive wish all of you were confined in your Hale wholes, this world would have been so much better place.

Ab beta fat k haath me aa gayi. BC, you are like this you can't stay peacefully with any community. Globally you guys are pain in @$$. BC, you killed people with stone , burn them alive wish all of you were confined in your Hale wholes, this world would have been so much better place.
That's what happens when you follow a barbarian desert culture

Well fundamentally we are in an academic and cultural. This war can be only won by being in power and then gaining increasing influence on institutions. Reasons many of wokes or communists are quiet or do monkey balancing is that the left has pre defined oppressor oppressed narrative. Unless you gain foothold in academic we have huge factory of such morons in assembly line. 

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Well fundamentally we are in an academic and cultural. This war can be only won by being in power and then gaining increasing influence on institutions. Reasons many of wokes or communists are quiet or do monkey balancing is that the left has pre defined oppressor oppressed narrative. Unless you gain foothold in academic we have huge factory of such morons in assembly line. 

Wokes or communists in India are just followers, and nothing original. They learn from the West and teach, spread it in India. We need to see it from a global context.

The roots is outside India, and the battleground is global now.

On 2/22/2022 at 12:24 PM, Yoda-esque said:

Has anyone noticed the absence of shekulars in this thread???

Why should we seek their approval? As long as we support right cause and stay impartial, Leftist are irrelevant. BTW, they are not shekular at all, nothing about them is shekular. 

Edited by dial_100

I don't think govt shouldn't ENFORCE anything on anyone. We are a democracy remember. They can wear hijab or anything depending on whatever. Only thing is they should show their face when asked to identify themselves like in an ID or entering a public place so that one can identify themselves. I voted for the third - the status quo. There are way worse topics that the govt should be handling. hijab is the least one. FGS, stop drumming up anything for politics

PS - I would want aunties to cover their aunty arms with a hijab regardless of religion. The very sight of flabby arms and hairy armpits displayed violently in sleeveless makes me :sick: I suffer from PTSD just by looking at it

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I don't think govt shouldn't ENFORCE anything on anyone. We are a democracy remember. They can wear hijab or anything depending on whatever. Only thing is they should show their face when asked to identify themselves like in an ID or entering a public place so that one can identify themselves. I voted for the third - the status quo. There are way worse topics that the govt should be handling. hijab is the least one. FGS, stop drumming up anything for politics

PS - I would want aunties to cover their aunty arms with a hijab regardless of religion. The very sight of flabby arms and hairy armpits displayed violently in sleeveless makes me :sick: I suffer from PTSD just by looking at it

What does being a democracy have to do with following a uniform? France is a democracy - unlike India - hijab is banned in public as well. 

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

What does being a democracy have to do with following a uniform? France is a democracy - unlike India - hijab is banned in public as well. 

France is a democracy in name only. As a matter of fact, neither is India. I'm sorry to tell uniforms in class is outdated. Many schools in US, UK don't use uniforms.

How about letting courts decide it. Or some of you have some other ideas?

The court has interim order in place, asking students to not wear saffron shawls, hijab or any religious outfits while attending schools and colleges.

Which part of the court order you dont understand.

25 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

France is a democracy in name only. As a matter of fact, neither is India. I'm sorry to tell uniforms in class is outdated. Many schools in US, UK don't use uniforms.

2017-09-21-india.jpg

Kindly point out which religion these kids are from. Or caste or say who is from a rich/poor household. 

If you cannot - that is the point of a uniform.