#HijabRow in Karnataka Schools - where do you stand?

Austin 3:!6

What's your stand on hijab row?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stand on hijab row?

• Hijab should be banned from all govt schools. Govt should enforce this.
    • Hijab or any religious attire should be allowed in all govt schools in India. Govt should enforce this
    • Status quo should be maintained. If it's allowed, let it remain so. If it's banned, don't allow it. Let schools decide it.

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Why do you think so? Is there any example of any proposed laws in UCC which is according to Muslim Law board, but against the Hindu laws?

I believe that UCC has nothing to do with Muslim or Hindu, but they are based upon human logic and wisdom only. At least, in Europe I have seen no local law which supports any Muslim law. 

Moreover, Muslims are in minority and they could not influence any UCC law to be Muslim friendly and against the Hindus. 

Dowry is not limited to Hindus only, but Muslims are also taking dowries. Moreover, once UCC comes, it will also end the Haq Mehr thing of Muslims etc. 

The laws against dowry have nothing to do with Muslims, but it is the voice of humanity to end the dowry and caste systems. 

Thus, I am still wondering, which Hindu Civilization is going to be affected from the UCC. 

Get your facts right, European laws are based on Christianity. There is massive difference between modern  laws and Muslim Personal law Boards interpretaion of Shria will not be happy and barge its way into implementing regressive system into UCC (hizab,unqual treatment to women,anti banking, blasphemy,schooling, LGBT and so on).

Forget religious bigots, I am certain that people like you will be first one crying on top of your voices when such things will be removed and talk all sort of twisted logic how this is against humanity. These religios bigots will not give away anything if UCC comes and UCC will be forced to change as per them. Hence I for one dont want such bigotry ion our laws.

For me, Current laws are UCC as long as Muslim personal law and Hindu personal laws are abolished. Anything other then that is not acceptable.

25 minutes ago, mishra said:

For me, Current laws are UCC as long as Muslim personal law and Hindu personal laws are abolished. Anything other then that is not acceptable.

I don't know exactly the current laws of India, but if they are not based upon religion, but human logic and wisdom, then I am OK with them. 

7 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't know exactly the current laws of India, but if they are not based upon religion, but human logic and wisdom, then I am OK with them. 

They are same as west with occasional hiccups like modern issues around LGBT. What they had in them were couple of clauses which allowed Muslims to interprete things in terms of faith and Hindus to interprete in terms of faith. There is a Muslim Personal LAw Board which keeps getting at loggerheads each time anything they think is not conforming with their religion (Hizaab Talaaq and so on) while rest of population and Indian administration  gives a damn about what Hindu religions view is, For example Shabrimala Temple row. Most Hindus have allready accepted changes to Property inheritance, dowry, Sati and other practices of theirs. So effectively no change is needed apart from say right to Kripan, right of Digambar Jains  to be nude or Some Hindu Babas to stay naturist

Hence, If anyone has common sense, he will say all Indian laws are applicable to all except Muslim Personal Law Board own brand of Shria in personal/family sphere of Muslim people.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

SC denied re-opening cases of KP genocide against killings by terrorists like Bitta Karate or Yasin Malik because it said too much time had passed, but will now decide if Girls are to be allowed in some handful of schools where it is not allowed in classrooms. What a travesty! 

Student moves SC against Karnataka HC verdict upholding hijab ban in colleges

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/national/student-moves-sc-against-karnataka-hc-verdict-upholding-hijab-ban-in-colleges-1091545.html

they can refuse to hear the case as its already upheld in 2 different states  

12 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

they can refuse to hear the case as its already upheld in 2 different states  

True, went a bit overboard. But don’t be surprised if they hear it based on the ecosystem clout of Sibils and Sanghvis where SC can be opened at 2 am to petition cases

spacer.png

“Learn to coexist”  and "respect choices"

The Irony with these statements.

Basically Bangldesh is a muslim supermacist hell hole just like pakistan. But both these countries lecutre india on seclarsim while not being secular.

“We have the right to get revenge on everyone else, but nobody can get revenge on us”

^^Again our media and global media is setting a wrong narrative, when Kerala HC prohibited Hijab in schools, it did not make global news. Hijab is prohibited in classrooms of some schools. 

As far as retaliation in BD/Pak, let the Islamists go to Jahannum, India has CAA and will get all prosecuted minorities to India. Only sidelined because of Covid

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

^^Again our media and global media is setting a wrong narrative, when Kerala HC prohibited Hijab in schools, it did not make global news. Hijab is prohibited in classrooms of some schools. 

As far as retaliation in BD/Pak, let the Islamists go to Jahannum, India has CAA and will get all prosecuted minorities to India. Only sidelined because of Covid

Let Bakis /Bangladeshs have their own version of CAA if they feel muslims are persecuted in India... 

On 3/19/2022 at 2:38 PM, coffee_rules said:

No, India should let the neighbours know that tgey need to protect their minorities. CAA is only for people who have allready fleed the the two countries