#HijabRow in Karnataka Schools - where do you stand?

Austin 3:!6

What's your stand on hijab row?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stand on hijab row?

• Hijab should be banned from all govt schools. Govt should enforce this.
    • Hijab or any religious attire should be allowed in all govt schools in India. Govt should enforce this
    • Status quo should be maintained. If it's allowed, let it remain so. If it's banned, don't allow it. Let schools decide it.

The whole issue of "Hijab" could be solved in only 1 minute, if whole world (including Muslims themselves) come to know this Truth that Muhammad banned Hijab for the "slave-women", as it was considered only the "right" and "honour" of the Free Muslim Woman. 

Yes, there were millions of slave-women in the Islamic countries, who were compelled to move without Hijab in the bazaars throughout the Islamic history. 

Even worse, slave-women were not even allowed to hide their breasts. Yes, their breasts were also naked, and they were sold in this same semi-naked state in the Bazars, where customers were also allowed to touch all their body parts too like it is done before buying the sheep and cattle today. 

Our biggest problem is our "Ignorance" of the Islamic Past and exact Islamic Rulings. Even 99% normal Muslims themselves don't know this past of Islam, while Mullahs have hidden it from them. 

Hijab has nothing to do with modesty, but it was only introduced in order to make the "distinction" between the slave women and the free Muslim women. 

slavery_naked_slave_girl_tunis1.jpg

slavery21.jpg

4286b49e-b194-4402-b6a6-766e5242ebf6_zps

turkish_Hamam_18851.jpg

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Forget Pakistan. Even if you are a man and say Jai Shri Ram in from of agitated Muslim crowd, you will be murdered and burnt alive. I dont see anything wrong what crowd was doing. Also that black dressed post box is not a school dress/college dress or frminist dress. The girl is probably Sar tan se juda type women and needs to be arrested

Karnataka: Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind announces Rs.5 lakh reward for Burqa-clad protestor who shouted provocative “Allahu Akbar” at Hindu students

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Karnataka: Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind announces Rs.5 lakh reward for Burqa-clad protestor who shouted provocative “Allahu Akbar” at Hindu students

And they would have slit the throat if she tried being equal. Sherani ki Chamadee nikal kar dhilak banaa dete agar vo Bikani mein Masjid jaane ki koshish kare. 

What is most apprecable is Even a agitated Hindu Crowd respects a women who is mocking and instigating them into violence.

Apparently there were 100 muslim girls who had no problem with the uniform. I seriously think there is no point obeying the rule because no one gives a * to them..Just because these 5 girls defied the college rule , they became household names, sumbol of islamic revolution and darlings of liberal world..I completely empathise with other muslim girls who may be secretly regretting not part of this defiance. Neither hindus stand with those muslim girls who followed the rules nor Muslims, so no wonder it drives them to be part of burka gang..

21 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Apparently there were 100 muslim girls who had no problem with the uniform. I seriously think there is no point obeying the rule because no one gives a * to them..Just because these 5 girls defied the college rule , they became household names, sumbol of islamic revolution and darlings of liberal world..I completely empathise with other muslim girls who may be secretly regretting not part of this defiance. Neither hindus stand with those muslim girls who followed the rules nor Muslims, so no wonder it drives them to be part of burka gang..

No idea how college/school admins handled it, but it should be investigated and if there is even a bit of incompetence, fire them.

If they can't solve such issues at college level and let it spiral nationally, then they don't deserve to hold their posts.

In Sabarimala Temple, the milords saw menstruation as invalid and countered religious practices. Here, the same menstruation argument should have no meaning, and will our milords give the same judgement?

Then, our constitution which is very pro-miority, also allows them their own educational institutionals, (madrasas). They can preach their gods and enforce their culture and system there. While the majority don't have the same rights. So if they want to wear hijab, they can go there...

And why despite being secular, Muslim women till date has no face, forget voice? That itself is a big taboo subject, and obviously BJP will lose as nobody wants tackle the hard questions...

58 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

No idea how college/school admins handled it, but it should be investigated and if there is even a bit of incompetence, fire them.

If they can't solve such issues at college level and let it spiral nationally, then they don't deserve to hold their posts.

Why blame the school admins for the controversy to spiral dowb to national level? They did what they could, talked to students, parents to give up their fight against the uniform code and go to class without Hijab like always. These 5 kids have enough backing of PFI/SDPI and other organizations to cause enough outrage in the MSM liberal media and also go till the HC. 

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Why blame the school admins for the controversy to spiral dowb to national level? They did what they could, talked to students, parents to give up their fight against the uniform code and go to class without Hijab like always. These 5 kids have enough backing of PFI/SDPI and other organizations to cause enough outrage in the MSM liberal media and also go till the HC. 

There is an IF in my post. 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Easy to say anything in interweb...But I empathise with the college admins who probably thought a punishment of not allowing inside classroom will make these students abide by the rules..which is what happens 99% of the time..Its just that these students started protesting outside the college , and then whole local media, national media and international media picked up..No one could've imagined the implication of their simple action can go the distance..Now they cant go back on uniform as it has become political issue, and the standoff cannot resolve without they going back on the rules. Thats why, if you're dealing with Muslims or SC/ST , it is better to err on their side than getting into huge controversies..

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

And I qualified that IF with some reported facts

Reported facts? Unless an investigation is done, those reports are just incomplete stories. 

Once fire is put, I will be surprised if there is no departmental investigation from state govt side in this matter. 

33 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Easy to say anything in interweb...But I empathise with the college admins who probably thought a punishment of not allowing inside classroom will make these students abide by the rules..which is what happens 99% of the time..Its just that these students started protesting outside the college , and then whole local media, national media and international media picked up..No one could've imagined the implication of their simple action can go the distance..Now they cant go back on uniform as it has become political issue, and the standoff cannot resolve without they going back on the rules. Thats why, if you're dealing with Muslims or SC/ST , it is better to err on their side than getting into huge controversies..

A school or college admin might not be dealing with minority, sc/st issue for first time. 

It's an assumption that they did everything to stop this issue from spiralling. I don't know what they could have done. Authorities need to check if there was any lapse. 

8 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Reported facts? Unless an investigation is done, those reports are just incomplete stories. 

Once fire is put, I will be surprised if there is no departmental investigation from state govt side in this matter. 

You rely everything on court verdicts or official govt SIT invetigation reports? Too bad, in case you didn't know there is something called jounalistic reports and setting narrative on both sides. There are reported facts until you get official reports from judiciary or executive, which almost never happens in India,

56 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You rely everything on court verdicts or official govt SIT invetigation reports? Too bad, in case you didn't know there is something called jounalistic reports and setting narrative on both sides. There are reported facts until you get official reports from judiciary or executive, which almost never happens in India,

Do you really think there won't be any official govt report on this issue?

There won't be any questions or monitoring from the dept, ministry, CM office, PM office, police, intelligence?

Will they be relying on websites to prepare an official reports?

I didn't say that I want any report at my desk? I said that they need to investigate this and take action if there are lapses. And news reports are not reliable enough to ascertain this.