#HijabRow in Karnataka Schools - where do you stand?

Austin 3:!6

What's your stand on hijab row?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stand on hijab row?

• Hijab should be banned from all govt schools. Govt should enforce this.
    • Hijab or any religious attire should be allowed in all govt schools in India. Govt should enforce this
    • Status quo should be maintained. If it's allowed, let it remain so. If it's banned, don't allow it. Let schools decide it.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhadralok bhikaris clearly instigating the majority of I did based on one random incident where nobody was hurt , unlike TMC goons raped and killed Hindus in WB

FLKCPzWaUAIp3Uc?format=jpg&name=small

Well those idiots did a great job dragging Hinduism & Shree Ram in all this. 

BBC Independent & others are already ripping us apart.  This is basically nothing compared to that 

India truly is a Banana Republic. 

It's understandable the way these Muslim women are acting up. They had always been this way. Regressive and brainwashed. But seeing the name of Lord Ram dragged into mud by these illiterate hindutva scum for cheap political points has made the the whole situation pukeworthy. Pathetic state and pathetic people.

35 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

It's understandable the way these Muslim women are acting up. They had always been this way. Regressive and brainwashed. But seeing the name of Lord Ram dragged into mud by these illiterate hindutva scum for cheap political points has made the the whole situation pukeworthy. Pathetic state and pathetic people.

Maybe there are people who find what you said pukeworthy. 

Why should everyone put up with brainwashed idiots? That is the idiot's problem - not the rest of the population. The play seems to be - cause enough inconvenience and be a nuisance factor to others and the majority has to relent. Maybe the majority is sick of putting up with bullshit nakras?

49 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

The day lord ram's name is used to deny women their rights and brainwash them into wearing bee keeper suit at school, it would be pukeworthy. 

This incident is actually asking a fundamental question. Are we looking for France type sécularism where rule of law and constitution is all that matters. Or are we saying individual religious feelings and rights matter the most. If it's okay to wear a hijab because it's your choice, Hindus should proudly start flaunting their religion. Schools start overtly teaching the Hindu dharmic teachings they wish. 

I am proud in truest sense of youth in Karnataka. They are not brainwashed idiots. They are asking fundamental questions. 

56 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Important question is why no noise was made against the school administration and the Kerala High Court decision by Muslim community? 

Answer lies in it that people in Kerala (including Muslim community) have faith in the Secular Constitution of India.

In my earlier posts, I always mentioned to let at least one door open for the Indian Muslims, to not to openly rebel against India, and to become totally rebellious. And that one door is the Secular Constitution of India.  

I don't know if I am making any sense to my Indian friends or not, but the TOTAL collision of the communities is not in the interest of India. It will only push the Muslim community more and more towards the radical Islam. As we could see that those Muslim female students are also taking Hijab, who didn't take  it earlier. 

11 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

The day lord ram's name is used to deny women their rights and brainwash them into wearing bee keeper suit at school, it would be pukeworthy. 

This incident is actually asking a fundamental question. Are we looking for France type sécularism where rule of law and constitution is all that matters. Or are we saying individual religious feelings and rights matter the most. If it's okay to wear a hijab because it's your choice, Hindus should proudly start flaunting their religion. Schools start overtly teaching the Hindu dharmic teachings they wish. 

I am proud in truest sense of youth in Karnataka. They are not brainwashed idiots. They are asking fundamental questions. 

Islam is a regressive and outdated concept and that is an established fact but the situation could have been handled in a better way is what I believe. Turning such an important subject into a cacophony of nonsensical hooliganism and allowing hindutva dolts to take over has rendered everything else moot. 

Not to mention the suspicious timing with UP elections just on the horizon. 

India is doomed in any case.

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Important question is why no noise was made against the school administration and the Kerala High Court decision by Muslim community? 

Answer lies in it that people in Kerala (including Muslim community) have faith in the Secular Constitution of India.

In my earlier posts, I always mentioned to let at least one door open for the Indian Muslims, to not to openly rebel against India, and to become totally rebellious. And that one door is the Secular Constitution of India.  

I don't know if I am making any sense to my Indian friends or not, but the TOTAL collision of the communities is not in the interest of India. It will only push the Muslim community more and more towards the radical Islam. As we could see that those Muslim female students are also taking Hijab, who didn't take  it earlier. 

Indian Muslims have always been radical. Much more so than their counterparts in Pakistan. Remember it were the Muslims of UP and Bihar/Bengal who first turned to the idea of communalism and the concept of Muslims being a separate nation. 

5 muslim girls get their ego hurt because school didn't allow them to wear hijab. Rest of the Muslim girls are fine. They protest and it becomes a national issue. :hysterical:. Clearly politicians are throwing their money and agenda behind it. Question is, is it BJP since UP election is going on or the remaining "Secular" parties because you know "Dar Ka Mahol hai" or all of them.

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

5 muslim girls get their ego hurt because school didn't allow them to wear hijab. Rest of the Muslim girls are fine. They protest and it becomes a national issue. :hysterical:. Clearly politicians are throwing their money and agenda behind it. Question is, is it BJP since UP election is going on or the remaining "Secular" parties because you know "Dar Ka Mahol hai" or all of them.

All of them

And yes, डर का माहौल है :frown:

42 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Kerala- non-BJP ruled state, hence it is sacrosanct 

Karnataka - BJP ruled state, hence it is fascist

36 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Indian Muslims have always been radical. Much more so than their counterparts in Pakistan. Remember it were the Muslims of UP and Bihar/Bengal who first turned to the idea of communalism and the concept of Muslims being a separate nation. 

Unfortunately, the situation is much worse.

Muslims from India (UP/Bihar) migrated in large numbers to Pakistan, and we can compare them with the Muslims of rest of Pakistan, and they are by far not so extreme as Pashtoon or many Punjabis are. 

Altaf Hussain and MQM is by far the most liberal political party of Pakistan (much more liberal than Peoples Party of Bhutto). 

Indian Muslims are radical, but Pakistani Muslims are many times more radical than them.