Should India resume bilateral cricket series with Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

Bilateral Indo-Pak Series  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see India - Pakistan bilateral series?

9 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

"Kufr tut gai"Bazid Khan

Waqar was quoted as"it was good to see Rizwan doing sajda in fron of Hindus"

Etc

These are former cricketers harboring such emotions inside

And yet we are told we get influenced by media

Add Sohail Tanvir's 'Hinduon ki zehniyat hi aisi hai'. Plus countless other artists making money in India but abusing us all the time.

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

The Bengali Op living in UK and his ever undying love for padosis is pukeworthy. 

this guy makes the same thread every damn year. I’m convinced he does it to increase traffic on ICF.

Yeah, this. Too many Pakistanis live in the UK too.

Edited by MechEng

4 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

This thread is a great example of how public opinion and perception is controlled by the media. 

I knw you will come after me with your own choice of pleasantries but I just hope that one day you get to see the true objective picture instead of what a certain media narrative tells you. 

What is the media narrative you are pointing out? 

I don't care if Indian government does not want to resume Pak-India cricket, politics is more important than cricket for politicians and that is understandable. But useless , one sided series should be curtailed , like India-WI or India-BD or Pak-Zimb. More quality and less quantity in matches are needed. Based upon ranking , teams should be divided into 1st and 2nd tier to make way for competitive cricket. 

8 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Honestly, if the Pakistani deep state wasn't such a rabid India/Hindu hater I would have loved to have Ashes like tournaments with them regularly.

Even if you keep terrorism aside, just lookup what kind of bigoted and distorted crap they teach about us to their students in their books. Compare that to our education system. 

It's not wise to have ties with (and provide funds to) a nation which openly and actively works to sabotage our national security and peace. Gandhi himself advocated boycott as a method of protest. 

I normally dont care about these kind of issues, but I have seen these arseholes try and start trouble at cricket matches in Australia when India play.

Their fans try and hassle/intimidate/fight our fans. Generally speaking in Australia, you never hear of Indian fans starting any problems or issues.

While it would be great to play them, if not playing them hurts Pakistan and their cricket I am all for it.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

I normally dont care about these kind of issues, but I have seen these arseholes try and start trouble at cricket matches in Australia when India play.

Their fans try and hassle/intimidate/fight our fans. Generally speaking in Australia, you never hear of Indian fans starting any problems or issues.

While it would be great to play them, if not playing them hurts Pakistan and their cricket I am all for it.

What? I have never seen any Pakistani start trouble with Indians in Australia. People are decent. Their government is run by mentally challenged individuals though.

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

What? I have never seen any Pakistani start trouble with Indians in Australia. People are decent. Their government is run by mentally challenged individuals though.

Yes it does happen frequently during the few times India v Pakistan play cricket matches in Australia.

Outside of cricket context, no.

10 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

This thread is a great example of how public opinion and perception is controlled by the media. 

I knw you will come after me with your own choice of pleasantries but I just hope that one day you get to see the true objective picture instead of what a certain media narrative tells you. 

Which media?

18 hours ago, Laaloo said:

The Bengali Op living in UK and his ever undying love for padosis is pukeworthy. 

this guy makes the same thread every damn year. I’m convinced he does it to increase traffic on ICF.

Came here to say exactly this... 

OP has unhealthy obsession with pawkees. :no:

@rangeelaraja toh yu hi badnaam hain.. 

16 hours ago, SRT100 said:

And why can't the Indian fans give it back to them? 

17 hours ago, SRT100 said:

This kind of hate messages and self created stories are old fashioned , but may be you're stuck in a well and can;t see beyond that. But, I meet and interact with Indian everyday and they're not like you. You and others create this kind of useless thread again and again just to post your hate messages, nothing new. World is moving away from narrow-mindedness , hate and discrimination , you better learn too and shred away that negative mind set. .