sarchasm

Ranji Trophy 2022

12 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Why this focus just on fast bowlers? Looking forward to how some of our young players perform after nearly a 2 year gap in FC cricket

Shaw, Gill, Sarfaraz Khan, Yashasvi, Paddikal, Abhishek Sharma, Samad, Tyagi, Nagarkotti, Mavi, Yash Dayal, Umran, Bishnoi, R. Chahar

Can Gill and Sarfaraz put their hands up for middle order spots once again? Can Shaw force his way into contention again? How does Umran adapt to the demands of FC cricket. How do Bishnoi and Chahar develop their FC game further? Are there any young off spinners on the horizon? Who from the u-19 group can immediately step up? Can nagerkotti and Mavi get their careers back on track?

Lots to track and look forward to.

all good names. priyam garg is another capable long-format player. he has not done that well in T20 because it's his weakest format. really looking forward to seeing how Gill, Sarfaraz, Shaw, Jaiswal, Padikkal, Abhishek do in terms of batting.

Sadly no offies to watch apart from oldies jalaj and rassool. I doubt if Bansal (UP) will get a game.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

all good names. priyam garg is another capable long-format player. he has not done that well in T20 because it's his weakest format. really looking forward to seeing how Gill, Sarfaraz, Shaw, Jaiswal, Padikkal, Abhishek do in terms of batting.

Sadly no offies to watch apart from oldies jalaj and rassool. I doubt if Bansal (UP) will get a game.

Which one is abishek again? Sharma ? He any good?

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Which one is abishek again? Sharma ? He any good?

yes, I want to see how abhishek sharma does in FC. he is already established in T20/List A, but he originally scored loads of runs in age-level 3- or 4-day competitions. I am interested to see whether he'll be ranji flop (which is more plausible) or can turn it around.

Edited by Vijy
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Khaleel Ahmed can be a good bounce bowler at sharp pace. 

I hope he does well in Ranji Trophy this time.

Aniket Chaudhary, Tanvirul Haq, Nagarkotti, Khaleel and Riuraj Singh. Aniket, Tanvirul, Rituraj are all veterans. Not going to be easy for  Nagarkotti and Khaleel to break into that final 11.

Rajasthan and UP IMO are two of the most competitive states with so many quality seamers.