sarchasm

Ranji Trophy 2022

Good to see Hanuma batting well. 57 not out. When I see Hanuma I sometimes feel sad and I feel his always the second hero kind of character who does everything but doesnt get the pyar of the heroine. He is like that fellow in Baazigar the police inspector who loves kajol but cant tell her.. and he hums the song Chhupana Bhi Nahi Aaataa.. 

23 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Good to see Hanuma batting well. 57 not out. When I see Hanuma I sometimes feel sad and I feel his always the second hero kind of character who does everything but doesnt get the pyar of the heroine. He is like that fellow in Baazigar the police inspector who loves kajol but cant tell her.. and he hums the song Chhupana Bhi Nahi Aaataa.. 

Should play his first home test vs SL next month instead of Rahane/ Pujara.

34 minutes ago, neel roy said:

He needs to open up a bit while playing test cricket, thou he has a solid defence but gets into a shell without scoring quickly enough. In West Indies a few years ago he batted beautifully against good bowling and tough conditions. He has been playing for his position every time he gets a go. 

31 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Edhen Tom is just 17 years old. Plays for Kerala as an AR. Has picked up 4 wickets today. Supposed to be quick for his age. Anyone knows more about this kid?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/teenage-kerala-stars-nayanar-apple-tom-keen-to-make-a-name-for-themselves/articleshow/89574834.cms

He was not part of the squad first. Joined the team as a net bowler and now making a debut with 4-for. He was brought up in UAE and entered Indian cricket frame recently, so the age must be correct too. Some one to watch out for.

He impressed every one with his pace and he can bat too from what I heard. Promising player but still a long way to go

14 minutes ago, msplash9 said:

He was not part of the squad first. Joined the team as a net bowler and now making a debut with 4-for. He was brought up in UAE and entered Indian cricket frame recently, so the age must be correct too. Some one to watch out for.

He impressed every one with his pace and he can bat too from what I heard. Promising player but still a long way to go

Thanks