Reverse Love Jihad !!!

velu

On 2/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, Real McCoy said:

congrats @velu on the wedding. Wishing you a happy married life :two_thumbs_up: Pathinarum petru peru vazhvu vazhga. Have plenty of children to fight the communist plague like Putin :fight:

Don't believe in western propoganda about Putin :potstir:

41 minutes ago, velu said:

Don't believe in western propoganda about Putin :potstir:

I was trying to say Putin is fighting communism. twas a joke :winky: nobody knows what putin is actually doing. i could frankly care less about whats happening. russia and ukraine disputes are of no relevance to me. only that prices worldwide may increase because of this news.

PS - On a side note, you don't have to worry about venus and other placements anymore :two_thumbs_up: So you can stop asking those stupid questions about astrology from now on cas even I don't know and threw the whole astrology thing in the trash :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy

4 hours ago, diga said:

@velu someday we would like to hear about your conquest in your own words... How did you pursue her and how many years did you take to win her family?

she studied in Mysore ( took 7 years to finish her 5 year course :giggle: ) and I think I added her in Insta or Facebook through  mutual connection ..

we know each other for almost 2 years and I was annoying her to marry me the last one year 

Her parents are not 100% sure it will work out , told her to make it public if we don't have any issues in another 1 year

There are so many irani students who study in Bangalore/Mysore got married to locals ( mostly kannadigas and coirgis ) and settled here..

Most of the iranis will move out of Iran if they are given a choice 

8 hours ago, velu said:

she studied in Mysore ( took 7 years to finish her 5 year course :giggle: ) and I think I added her in Insta or Facebook through  mutual connection ..

we know each other for almost 2 years and I was annoying her to marry me the last one year 

Her parents are not 100% sure it will work out , told her to make it public if we don't have any issues in another 1 year

There are so many irani students who study in Bangalore/Mysore got married to locals ( mostly kannadigas and coirgis ) and settled here..

Most of the iranis will move out of Iran if they are given a choice 

Iranians are pretty cool from what I've seen. They are not hardcore muslims. A lot of them drink casually at home like Punjabis. I knew a guy at work in US who drinks and even eats pork. He got caught at work and failed a drug test for some :canabis:. I met a girl in Chennai who drinks with her family and her husband (an Iyengar) who doesn't drink but does drugs. So weird :shock:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Iranians are pretty cool from what I've seen. They are not hardcore muslims. A lot of them drink casually at home like Punjabis. I knew a guy at work in US who drinks and even eats pork. He got caught at work and failed a drug test for some :canabis:. I met a girl in Chennai who drinks with her family and her husband (an Iyengar) who doesn't drink but does drugs. So weird :shock:

80% iranis in Iran drink with their family 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Velu Naikar did a ghazwa-e-farsi 

running joke among iranis is that we are taking revenge for what nadhir shah stole from us  :lol:

25-30% of the girls/women who come to mysore/bangalore for studies end up marrying us , these iranis don't care about religion , my wife dont mind putting her religion as zoroastrian if given her some choice 

19 hours ago, velu said:

running joke among iranis is that we are taking revenge for what nadhir shah stole from us  :lol:

25-30% of the girls/women who come to mysore/bangalore for studies end up marrying us , these iranis don't care about religion , my wife dont mind putting her religion as zoroastrian if given her some choice 

Velu playing basketball with his wife

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Congrats @velu

Wish you a happy married life.

Welcome to the ummah family.

got into some ummah issue now :((

her father needs to give marital status certificate to iranian embassy ( in Hyderabad ) which is requested by Bangalore sub-registrar  :pray:

On 3/8/2022 at 7:43 PM, velu said:

got into some ummah issue now :((

her father needs to give marital status certificate to iranian embassy ( in Hyderabad ) which is requested by Bangalore sub-registrar  :pray:

Sorry, I missed your post earlier. Got busy with life , then trolling on the IPL sub forum etc.

Is this sorted now? I was under the impression that you need a NOC (stating no criminal antecedents etc) from the consulate/embassy to register the marriage in India. 

Coincidentally, my brother has also married a woman of Iranian origin, but a US citizen. My interaction with her and her family is not very different from what you have described here.

PS: Eid Mubarak Veluddin :icflove:

Edited by Mariyam