Reverse Love Jihad !!!

velu

26 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Is this sorted now? I was under the impression that you need a NOC (stating no criminal antecedents etc) from the consulate/embassy to register the marriage in India. 

paid extra 7k as commission to the peon , sub-registrar granted the marriage certificate  :aha: 

eid mubarak to you too :icflove:

31 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Coincidentally, my brother has also married a woman of Iranian origin, but a US citizen. My interaction with her and her family is not very different from what you have described here.

she might be drinking more than your brother  :secret: :beerglass:

On 2/21/2022 at 2:41 PM, EnterTheVoid said:

Growing together, putting egos aside, putting others before yourself, coming together after arguments etc.

All the hard stuff. 

In my limited understanding of these things, the part in bold is a rare occurrence. 

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

Congrats Velu, Persian women are very pretty. keep safe do not attract attention and do not travel to the girls parents place. 

planning to visit next year :(( 

3 hours ago, diga said:

you must have made enough money now and stop dallying in stocks :) Buy a pistachio garden in Iran ...

kerman pistas are the best and costliest pista variety , and she is from kerman :aha: 

syed kirmani family is frm kerman as well 

in the distant future , we have plans to import dry fruits from iran 

17 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Niche spice, hard to grow & all. Take @BacktoCricaddict's help & crack the code for mass production, u both r billionaires & Elon will line up to buy ICF.

Actually, the genes responsible for production of saffron's fragrance are mostly known. I think an Swiss company has metabolically engineered yeast (IIRC) cells with these genes to mass produce the fragrance.  Just a matter of time before you can buy a small bottle of the fragrance in the local kiraana shop!

4 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Actually, the genes responsible for production of saffron's fragrance are mostly known. I think an Swiss company has metabolically engineered yeast (IIRC) cells with these genes to mass produce the fragrance.  Just a matter of time before you can buy a small bottle of the fragrance in the local kiraana shop!

0 interest in the science. Only here to see if there are connections to score discounted saffron or even better free :p: