Reverse Love Jihad !!!

velu

On 5/9/2022 at 12:56 PM, velu said:

planning to visit next year :(( 

Dear Velu,

Unfortunately, the Iranian religious government is the opposite of sweat Iranian people.  

Normally it is assumed that Shia Muslims are not extremists like Deobandis/Salafis. It is only true for the Shias of Indian-Subcontinent. But as far as the Shia Iranian government is concerned, then they are not traditional Muslims, but they are also "Sharia Following Muslims", just like Deobanis/Salafists. 

If you are really planning to go to Iran, then please do full time Taqqiyyah, and please do consider to get any certificate from local Shia Mosque or Iranian Embassy that you have converted to Islam. Even if you get any Nikah-nama from any Sunni mosque/molvi, it will also work. 

11 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Inter religion relationships, if you can make them work, you get the best of both worlds.

Me and the missus, we are of different religions. And it never mattered.

The in laws are such sweet hearts. Her mother keeps feeding me until I can eat no more.

The best of inter-religious marriages is got by the children. They get double the number of gifts. They celebrate the festivals from mama side, and as well as from papa side. 

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Dear Velu,

Unfortunately, the Iranian religious government is the opposite of sweat Iranian people.  

Normally it is assumed that Shia Muslims are not extremists like Deobandis/Salafis. It is only true for the Shias of Indian-Subcontinent. But as far as the Shia Iranian government is concerned, then they are not traditional Muslims, but they are also "Sharia Following Muslims", just like Deobanis/Salafists. 

If you are really planning to go to Iran, then please do full time Taqqiyyah, and please do consider to get any certificate from local Shia Mosque or Iranian Embassy that you have converted to Islam. Even if you get any Nikah-nama from any Sunni mosque/molvi, it will also work. 

80-90% of the Iranians are nominally religious or irreligious ..   she said 80% of the Iranians dont fast during ramzan ..

as far as i know their government dont care whether you  follow islam or not , but if you trouble them they use religion/nationalism to screw you