Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

How did they expect your family to eat popcorn? Couldn't they have used the microwaves at the theatre? I think the theatre folks microwave these packets there. 

It's a take home product. Not meant for consumption there.

Basically they are into retail now.

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

It's a take home product. Not meant for consumption there.

Basically they are into retail now.

I guess they are trying to make up for 2020 and 21.

Thanks for letting me know.. will watch out for this scam.

Tax has two component.  Entres componet and states component. Centre has not removed GST on TKF.  BJP ruled states have removed  state component of GST. Maharashtra is not BJP ruled so ticket prices are not chanhing there. Thats my understanding. 

In States where it has been made tax free ticket orices are lower by 6-9% depending upon which band the tickets are priced at.

The more I dig deeper, and analyse events and geopolitics of the region, more  i am convinced that article 370 abrogation is a small part of larger plan with backing from US. I am convinced that West (Specially UK) is on board now on the plan that Indian flag is going to fly in Gilgit in next 10 -20 years. 

Lets just pray that Pakistan doesn’t pulls rabbit out of hat and does a U turn and our polticians and public don’t eff up. 

TBH, for first time, I have a little smile on my face at what is going on. Jai Hind !

Lets for a moment think objectively what’s happening and what has happened and remove concept of Hindus, islamic terror, India, Pakistan and find true reason why and who created PoK. What kept PoK as it is and why a strong state India was allways going to UN and couldn’t ever take it back allthough it managed to create /help Bangladesh. Its forces were ordered by Nehuru not to go beyond Uri when they could have easily done it. The reason is geopolitics and democracy vs communism. Over 70 years later, The same reasons of geopolitics are on the side of India. Article 370 abrogation, genocide recognition of Kashmiri Hindus, Modi not talking to Pakistan, India modernising itself in defense manufacturing, US giving long rope when it comes to Russia India bilateral but say no rope in case of India Iran, even BBC and all not reporting any negative about India, Its all part of buildup  as West now needs to ensure that Gilgit becomes India.

Pakistan will need some brilliant diplomat to turn this tide but I am sure there will be a Set of Indian politicians and diplomats who will outmanoeuvre Pakistani counterparts.

Once again, Jai Hind

Edited by mishra

Does any one knows, who was DIG of Kashmir in 1989?

Looks like that person was either scared  and knew what was about to happen or complicit in conspiracy.

Saxena was DGP. Joginder Singh was SSP. 

Edited by mishra

Politics over movie is crazy. Delhi probably has lot of Kashmiri pandits why is kejriwal against them , don’t understand his stance on making movie tax free. Just for sake of disagreeing with bjp they are opposing it ? If that’s true AAP in punjab long term is bad for the country. 

On Fri Mar 25 2022 at 2:44 AM, mishra said:

TBH, for first time, I have a little smile on my face at what is going on. Jai Hind !

Lets for a moment think objectively what’s happening and what has happened and remove concept of Hindus, islamic terror, India, Pakistan and find true reason why and who created PoK. What kept PoK as it is and why a strong state India was allways going to UN and couldn’t ever take it back allthough it managed to create /help Bangladesh. Its forces were ordered by Nehuru not to go beyond Uri when they could have easily done it. The reason is geopolitics and democracy vs communism. Over 70 years later, The same reasons of geopolitics are on the side of India. Article 370 abrogation, genocide recognition of Kashmiri Hindus, Modi not talking to Pakistan, India modernising itself in defense manufacturing, US giving long rope when it comes to Russia India bilateral but say no rope in case of India Iran, even BBC and all not reporting any negative about India, Its all part of buildup  as West now needs to ensure that Gilgit becomes India.

Pakistan will need some brilliant diplomat to turn this tide but I am sure there will be a Set of Indian politicians and diplomats who will outmanoeuvre Pakistani counterparts.

Once again, Jai Hind

Either way military aspect of it is quite daunting...  India right now has 30 fighter squadrons...  Pakistan has 22.  Now we probably have to count for two front as well.  IAF has been demanding 42 fighter squadrons for long but they have themselves been inept for a while.  AMCA project is nowhere to be seen. 

Geography of Gilgit Baltistan has 30+ ultra high mountain peaks with Pakistani defense systems & superior connectivity.   Basically Kargil was 5-6 peaks in a smaller non hostile area.  And was a bloody mountain war.  IAF turned it around for us.   PAF didn't even participate as it could have really escalated the thing & Pakistani propaganda would have been busted. 

Gilgit Baltistan is a huuuuuuge stretch of mountainous land with numerous peaks passes that we currently don't have the capability to take over without draining a lot of our economy...  Unless West actively forces Pakistan to give it up or its new master China (which is possible in the long run). 

China in early 1960's occupied Aksai Chin without fighting anything and killing few off IA troops. 

In real time battle in 1962 they  only occupied a smaller portion & have to retreat from several areas.  Occupying well entrenched enemy establishment is never easy for a invading force. 

10 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Kejretard wants to be sarcastic like Modi but his cheap jokes lack class,the lesser said about crass fat aunty sitting in the back laughing at his tasteless jokes.

Retard suits his retarded fans here .

Is Genocide a laughing matter?

FOs8InkaAAYZLqK?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is Genocide a laughing matter?

FOs8InkaAAYZLqK?format=jpg&name=small

Genocide is not a matter of laughing, but AAP members are not laughing upon the genocide, but upon the foolishness of right-wing Hindutva party BJP, and its tactics of spreading hatred. 

The problem is, whoever becomes stronger, he becomes a tyrant. 

The hatred among the ranks of right-wing Hindutva will only bring a more barbaric Genocide of Muslims as compared to Kashmiri Pandits. It will be much bigger than what we saw in Myanmar when they killed Rohingyas. Right-wing Hindutva has more hatred against Muslims (and vice versa) as compared to Muslim-Buddhists clash. 

Indian Muslims are already in Exodus. They have already been denied houses in the newly developed India. They have already been pushed to live in Ghettos. They have already been killed in the name of respect of cow and in the name of Love Jihad. 

I don't have any problem if fanatic extremist Muslims are killed. But the majority of Indian Muslims are still Sufis and they are also on the hit list of right-wing Hindutva (like Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan and Naseer-ud-Din Shah and Javed Akhtar). This shows how bad RSS is when it comes to their hatred. Please don't tell me now that Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan are all fanatic Muslims and traitors to India too and that is why BJP hates them. 

What Muslims do in their countries, it is horrible and wrong. But no good is going to come out if others also start following the footsteps of Muslims. 

23 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Genocide is not a matter of laughing, but AAP members are not laughing upon the genocide, but upon the foolishness of right-wing Hindutva party BJP, and its tactics of spreading hatred. 

The problem is, whoever becomes stronger, he becomes a tyrant. 

The hatred among the ranks of right-wing Hindutva will only bring a more barbaric Genocide of Muslims as compared to Kashmiri Pandits. It will be much bigger than what we saw in Myanmar when they killed Rohingyas. Right-wing Hindutva has more hatred against Muslims (and vice versa) as compared to Muslim-Buddhists clash. 

Indian Muslims are already in Exodus. They have already been denied houses in the newly developed India. They have already been pushed to live in Ghettos. They have already been killed in the name of respect of cow and in the name of Love Jihad. 

I don't have any problem if fanatic extremist Muslims are killed. But the majority of Indian Muslims are still Sufis and they are also on the hit list of right-wing Hindutva (like Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan and Naseer-ud-Din Shah and Javed Akhtar). This shows how bad RSS is when it comes to their hatred. Please don't tell me now that Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan are all fanatic Muslims and traitors to India too and that is why BJP hates them. 

What Muslims do in their countries, it is horrible and wrong. But no good is going to come out if others also start following the footsteps of Muslims. 

Speak on topic. AK  said the movie is jhooti kahani. Is AAP laughing the genocide off? How is  promoting a KP story or movie a laughable matter and spreading hatred? That is the problem with pseudo seculars like you. By mocking BJP the messenger, the message of KP saga is negated and problem is solved

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Speak on topic. AK  said the movie is jhooti kahani.

Where did he say that Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits is a jhooti Kahani?

And why should we not talk about the false allegation of right-wing when they are blaming the lady of AAP to be laughing at misery of Kashmiri Pandits, although she was laughing upon the foolishness of BJP supporters who were raising the false slogans of Daru ki bottle. 

Therefore, if the talk is only about Topic, then BJP supporters should not have come up with the photo along with false allegation that she is laughing at the exodus. 

How is  promoting a KP story or movie a laughable matter and spreading hatred?

We already saw how Dramas like al-Tughral could do to the Pakistani/Muslim public. 

Propaganda is a reality. Making people emotional one-sidedly will only incite hatred. 

=====

Watch this video from 13:40 minutes how the context is missing in this film, and how it could incite hatred against all Muslims and especially against Kashmiri Muslims. 

======

And here is the video of Awaisi, who asked this question:

According to the official report, 89 Kashmiri Pandits were killed by the terrorists. But these same terrorists killed several thousand Kashmiri Muslims too. Why no one talk about these Muslims, but all right-wing Hindus want to talk only about 80 Kashmiri Pandits? 

I don't know how many Kashmiri pandits are shown to be killed in this movie, but for sure right wing Media claims that about 800 Kashmiri Pandits were killed. 

So Awaisi asked, why didn't BJP Government has formed a commission up till now and brought all the facts in front of the public? Why does public have to learn the Truth from this film? 

Would you like to answer on behalf of BJP why didn't it still not form a commission upon it up till now? 

That is the problem with pseudo seculars like you. By mocking BJP the messenger, the message of KP saga is negated and problem is solved

Ít is negated due to the own foolishness of BJP, where it never formed a commission and now wanted to promote a film for telling the Truth, which is based upon the one-sided narrative and hatred and has no context to it. 

Edited by Alam_dar

25 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

======

According to the official report, 89 Kashmiri Pandits were killed by the terrorists. But these same terrorists killed several thousand Kashmiri Muslims too. Why no one talk about these Muslims, but all right-wing Hindus want to talk only about 80 Kashmiri Pandits? 

I don't know how many Kashmiri pandits are shown to be killed in this movie, but for sure right wing Media claims that about 800 Kashmiri Pandits were killed. 

So Awaisi asked, why didn't BJP Government has formed a commission up till now and brought all the facts in front of the public? Why does public have to learn the Truth from this film? 

Would you like to answer on behalf of BJP why didn't it still not form a commission upon it up till now? 

Ít is negated due to the own foolishness of BJP, where it never formed a commission and now wanted to promote a film for telling the Truth, which is based upon the one-sided narrative and hatred and has no context to it. 

Where did he call it Jhooti Kahani - 6:42 in that video. I guess he was so carried away by the lady behind him laughing that he forgot to censure himself.

Till now most ppl in India didn't know anything about what happened there. The reason why people are flocking to see this movie is because they are dumbfounded that something this big could have been hidden from the public for so long. Owaisi makes a good point. There should be a fact finding mission setup. Hopefully it will happen soon. But given that it has been 32 yrs and the state machinery in Kashmir has done a great job of hiding this for the past 32 yrs - how good will the numbers be? Any number that comes up will be called propaganda - especially if it is setup by the BJP govt. It is a bit of lose-lose na?  

The film is about Kashmiri Hindus and how the system in India works against any discussion of this. What is one-sided about it? When a movie like Haider came to the screens - or say Mission Kashmir or Fizaa - they never talked about Kashmiri Hindus. Those were about a particular set of ppl. So why accuse this of one-sidedness? It is meant to be about Kashmiri Hindus. 

Does Schindlers List talk about all the Russians killed in WW2? There were more Russians killed than all the other countries combined. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

And why should we not talk about the false allegation of right-wing when they are blaming the lady of AAP to be laughing at misery of Kashmiri Pandits, although she was laughing upon the foolishness of BJP supporters who were raising the false slogans of Daru ki bottle. 

Therefore, if the talk is only about Topic, then BJP supporters should not have come up with the photo along with false allegation that she is laughing at the exodus. 

We already saw how Dramas like al-Tughral could do to the Pakistani/Muslim public. 

Propaganda is a reality. Making people emotional one-sidedly will only incite hatred. 

=====

Watch this video from 13:40 minutes how the context is missing in this film, and how it could incite hatred against all Muslims and especially against Kashmiri Muslims. 

======

And here is the video of Awaisi, who asked this question:

Again you digress on topic . Listen to the whole video. He calls the whole KP saga depicted in the movie as a false narrative 

listen to the 

Edited by coffee_rules