Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Where did he call it Jhooti Kahani - 6:42 in that video. I guess he was so carried away by the lady behind him laughing that he forgot to censure himself.

Even if we assume that he intended to say what he said, still he didn't deny the Kashmiri Pandits Exodus, but only the film, which was not verified, but still state governments of BJP are promoting it at the highest level. 

Till now most ppl in India didn't know anything about what happened there. The reason why people are flocking to see this movie is because they are dumbfounded that something this big could have been hidden from the public for so long.

How can you say that it was hidden from the Public? 

I posted a video above from the journalist who was herself present there, and she was reporting it along with tons of other journalists about it. Whole Indian Media was fully allowed to report it and to do interview with thousands of Kashmiri Pandits who migrated from there. 

Thousands and thousands of articles were published about this Exodus. 

Therefore, I ask you again, how could you claim that it was kept secret from the public? 

Owaisi makes a good point. There should be a fact finding mission setup. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Good. 

But given that it has been 32 yrs and the state machinery in Kashmir has done a great job of hiding this for the past 32 yrs

Do you have any proof of your allegation against the Kashmir government? 

Jammu and Kashmir was under the direct Governor Rule for 8 years right from the beginning of 1990s, and there was no Kashmiri government present there. 

And do you declare all the Kashmiris (who formed governments) to be traitors to India? 

- how good will the numbers be? Any number that comes up will be called propaganda - especially if it is setup by the BJP govt. It is a bit of lose-lose na?  

What about the numbers that were given the government of the Governor rule? 

The film is about Kashmiri Hindus and how the system in India works against any discussion of this. What is one-sided about it? When a movie like Haider came to the screens - or say Mission Kashmir or Fizaa - they never talked about Kashmiri Hindus.

But these films were also not against the Kashmiri Hindus. 

Comparing a film like Kashmir Files with these films is not justice. 

Does Schindlers List talk about all the Russians killed in WW2? There were more Russians killed than all the other countries combined. 

Shindlers list was also not talking against the Russians. 

But Kashmir Files is presenting the whole Kahsmiri Muslim community in a very bad light and their side of story has not been told, and their causalities have also been not mentioned in this same incident. 

As the journalist said: "The CONTEXT is missing, which is causing hatred against the whole Muslim community ...". 

=====

Reality is, the over enthusiasm from BJP to support and propagate this film has automatically made this film to be a part of polarization. 

Now, this film will not be seen from the point of human suffering, but from the political point of view, which is a very sad thing. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Even if we assume that he intended to say what he said, still he didn't deny the Kashmiri Pandits Exodus, but only the film, which was not verified, but still state governments of BJP are promoting it at the highest level. 

I posted a video above from the journalist who was herself present there, and she was reporting it along with tons of other journalists about it. Whole Indian Media was fully allowed to report it and to do interview with thousands of Kashmiri Pandits who migrated from there. 

Thousands and thousands of articles were published about this Exodus. 

Therefore, I ask you again, how could you claim that it was kept secret from the public? 

Good. 

Jammu and Kashmir was under the direct Governor Rule for 8 years right from the beginning of 1990s, and there was no Kashmiri government present there. 

And do you declare all the Kashmiris (who formed governments) to be traitors to India? 

But Kashmir Files is presenting the whole Kahsmiri Muslim community in a very bad light and their side of story has not been told, and their causalities have also been not mentioned in this same incident. 

As the journalist said: "The CONTEXT is missing, which is causing hatred against the whole Muslim community ...". 

=====

Reality is, the over enthusiasm from BJP to support and propagate this film has automatically made this film to be a part of polarization. 

Now, this film will not be seen from the point of human suffering, but from the political point of view, which is a very sad thing. 

Have you seen the movie or just talking through your orifices! 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Thousands and thousands of articles were published about this Exodus

Good. 

=====

Do u understand the difference between migration and exodus, migration is something u do willfully, exodus is something u do when u are forced,however this exodus was done when genocide happened ,which was more barbaric, leader's  were targeted to send a message that we will Target strongest among u , women were targeted to send a message we are after ur women ,ye wali teri ye wali meri,u are saying ki a community is vilified but that very people were celebrating the exodus, showing this as spectacle to their children's through binocular,was that right ,some are saying this movie should have shown borh point of view,toh when hitler was targetting jews should the pow of Hitler be shown to common people ,that why he killed jews, should we also show why aurangzeb and jahangir executed ,guru teg bahadur,sambha ji and guru arjun dev respectively,why banda Singh  bahadur was forced to eat heart of his 4 yr old son,why more than lakh kp were drowned in dal lake and bhatt mazaar was made from their janeus,why in moplah riots   Hindu's were mercilessly killed nd a lot were forcefully converted,were forcefully fed beef the answer is NO,

Read this just to have glimpse of what happened during moplah riots

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/opinion/moplah-riots-pogrom-hindus

Edited by vayuu1

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Have you seen the movie or just talking through your orifices! 

I have not seen the movie, but I have also not criticized the movie from my own, but I posted the video above of a female journalist who not only watched the film, but she was herself personally present in Kashmir in 1990s, when this exodus was taking place, and she was reporting live. 

It is her criticism of this film that it is totally void of CONTEXT, and it will cause only misunderstandings against the whole Kashmiri Muslim community, and only incite hatred against them.

We could already see the impact of these misunderstandings, and false stories and false allegations and false propaganda, like it was the Kashmiri Muslim Government, who was traitor to India, and who didn't let any Investigations take place about this exodus, and how many Kashmiri Pandits were killed, and this Muslim Government didn't let journalist to bring the truth to the public etc.  (Although reality is this that no Kashmiri Muslim Government was present, and it was under the Governor Rule). 

Making people emotional is easy, but this should not be the aim. Hindus should not be made as narrow-minded as the Muslim public already is. 

All in all, I feel personally uncomfortable with this situation. I am fully in favor of bringing the plight of Kashmiri Pandits in light, and how the Muslim fanatics operate. At the same time, very important is to differentiate normal Muslims from the fanatic Muslims. Painting all the Muslims as same is neither good for humanity, nor it is in greater interest of India. 

As always, I again wish that BJP moves towards center for the sake of India. It is standing at far-right at moment, which is causing it to declare all the Muslims as traitors to India like Shahruk Khan, Aamir Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Javed Akhtar. Not only this, but all the Indian Secularists are also declared as traitors to India. Even whole congress becomes traitor to India. All the Kashmiri Muslim governments became traitor to India. 

Please don't let the extremist elements take control of BJP, but the sane and wise supporters of BJP should get control of party. 

I have not seen the movie, but I have also not criticized the movie from my own, but I posted the video above of a female journalist who not only watched the film, but she was herself personally present in Kashmir in 1990s, when this exodus was taking place, and she was reporting live. 

It is her criticism of this film that it is totally void of CONTEXT, and it will cause only misunderstandings against the whole Kashmiri Muslim community, and only incite hatred against them.

We could already see the impact of these misunderstandings, and false stories and false allegations and false propaganda, like it was the Kashmiri Muslim Government, who was traitor to India, and who didn't let any Investigations take place about this exodus, and how many Kashmiri Pandits were killed, and this Muslim Government didn't let journalist to bring the truth to the public etc.  (Although reality is this that no Kashmiri Muslim Government was present, and it was under the Governor Rule). 

Making people emotional is easy, but this should not be the aim. Hindus should not be made as narrow-minded as the Muslim public already is. 

All in all, I feel personally uncomfortable with this situation. I am fully in favor of bringing the plight of Kashmiri Pandits in light, and how the Muslim fanatics operate. At the same time, very important is to differentiate normal Muslims from the fanatic Muslims. Painting all the Muslims as same is neither good for humanity, nor it is in greater interest of India. 

As always, I again wish that BJP moves towards center for the sake of India. It is standing at far-right at moment, which is causing it to declare all the Muslims as traitors to India like Shahruk Khan, Aamir Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Javed Akhtar. Not only this, but all the Indian Secularists are also declared as traitors to India. Even whole congress becomes traitor to India. All the Kashmiri Muslim governments became traitor to India. 

Please don't let the extremist elements take control of BJP, but the sane and wise supporters of BJP should get control of party. 

What is extreme right? Please can you tell me?

We cannot even save the Harshas of the world from getting killed.

Everyone knows what will happen to sanatanis when the M population gets into majority..please give your gyan in Pak not here

So you chose to believe one person against 500000 accounts in fear after 4K were culled. If you believe the problem started on some date in 1989 /90, then you are biased. Go back 10-20 years or even 700 years and 7 exoduses earlier . Live in your lala land. Meanwhile scenes of the movie  are repeated elsewhere in India. Aman ke dalle 

4 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

What is extreme right? Please can you tell me?

We cannot even save the Harshas of the world from getting killed.

Everyone knows what will happen to sanatanis when the M population gets into majority..please give your gyan in Pak not here

I do feel your pain. And your fears are totally legit.

I am only doubtful about the way of dealing with the Muslim problem. If it would be wise to paint all Muslims as traitors of India and thus, push even the moderate Muslims too into the ranks of extremist Muslims. 

Hindu religion is itself getting the label of extremism, and causing sympathy for Muslim extremists. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

So you chose to believe one person against 500000 accounts in fear after 4K were culled. If you believe the problem started on some date in 1989 /90, then you are biased. Go back 10-20 years or even 700 years and 7 exoduses earlier . Live in your lala land. Meanwhile scenes of the movie  are repeated elsewhere in India. Aman ke dalle 

Unfortunately, watching the film has already become irrelevant, and a counter narrative is already there that such movies are being used by right-wing BJP to target the Muslim community. 

I personally think that BJP should not have directly supported this film, but let it be played as other movies are played. In that case, this film could have had more impact. 

I am only doubtful about the way of dealing with the Muslim problem. If it would be wise to paint all Muslims as traitors of India and thus, push even the moderate Muslims too into the ranks of extremist Muslims. 

Hindu religion is itself getting the label of extremism, and causing sympathy for Muslim extremists. 

Lol, what label?

Stop reading rags like NYT and BBC.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

The point is not to paint all Muslims as bad. The point is to show the dangers of radicalism and how it tore apart Kashmir. 

The part that angers ppl is that far from accepting what happened, all sorts of excuses are being used.

Imo, moderate Muslims should be showing their kids how not to listen to radicals and fight against Islamist Fanaticism. But as usual those voices are rarely if ever heard. Why do thr moderates in Islam not stand against their fanatics more? 

23 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Imo, moderate Muslims should be showing their kids how not to listen to radicals and fight against Islamist Fanaticism. But as usual those voices are rarely if ever heard. Why do thr moderates in Islam not stand against their fanatics more? 

This world is unfortunately not perfect, and a lot more is desired to become satisfied. 

It seems there were Kashmiri Muslims who stood against those fanatic Muslim terrorists. And as a result, while 89 Pundits were killed, but the terrorists killed thousands of those Kashmiri Muslims who sided with India (please see the report which Owaisi mentioned in his video). 

But in the modern narrative, everyone forgot those thousands of Kashmiri Muslims who stood with India, and it is only black and white with no other context (i.e. Hindus vs Muslims in Kashmir). 

Perhaps, it would be a better option to encourage moderate Muslims too to join the ranks of Hindus in defending India against the radical Muslims. Bollywood played a positive role up till now and it indeed provided a platform to moderate Muslims to join others in India against the Muslim fanatics. 

Edited by Alam_dar

There are so many stories of travesty and tragedy in our country,right from bin qasim to current days,i sometime wonder what have we learned from them ,bc na shastro ka gyaan naa shaastro ko aise kya ghanta raksha karenge apni aur apne bachcho ki,aajkal ki gen ko tiktok aur insta se fursat nhi ,bc kaha ye desi katton ya rampuri ka saamna karenge let alone, ied,ak 47aur rocket launcher ,its a serious problem that kamaane kr chakkar main hum apne bachcho ko apne dharam se nhi jod rahe,fir kaise counter karenge wo is soch ka

Unfortunately, watching the film has already become irrelevant, and a counter narrative is already there that such movies are being used by right-wing BJP to target the Muslim community. 

I personally think that BJP should not have directly supported this film, but let it be played as other movies are played. In that case, this film could have had more impact. 

This is how echo chambers work. They would rather make their own opinions, but believe those they follow and believe in a counter narrative. Read diverse views and then make a point. You sure seemed to have been riled by comments on the AAP lady. Bhole Shankar!!

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

This world is unfortunately not perfect, and a lot more is desired to become satisfied. 

It seems there were Kashmiri Muslims who stood against those fanatic Muslim terrorists. And as a result, while 89 Pundits were killed, but the terrorists killed thousands of those Kashmiri Muslims who sided with India (please see the report which Owaisi mentioned in his video). 

But in the modern narrative, everyone forgot those thousands of Kashmiri Muslims who stood with India, and it is only black and white with no other context (i.e. Hindus vs Muslims in Kashmir). 

Perhaps, it would be a better option to encourage moderate Muslims too to join the ranks of Hindus in defending India against the radical Muslims. Bollywood played a positive role up till now and it indeed provided a platform to moderate Muslims to join others in India against the Muslim fanatics. 

I disagree with you. No one forgets those that stand with India. For example, Raazi, a movie about a Kashmiri Muslim girl that put her life in danger for her country was so well received. Who spoke against that? Did anyone come and say what about the many hindus who also contributed to her success as a spy? They also died in training and helping her. She was an exceptional person in her own right. 

I don't know why moderate Muslims need validation from anyone to speak out against their religion being used for evil. It is upto them to represent he right version of their religion by cracking down on incorrect thought. 

The only time I have seen moderates speaking up though is after a terrible incident such as a terrorist attack saying our religion is one of peace and these ppl don't represent us. Never proactively. I have never seen anyone speak out vs SIMI Or PFI or CFI or say Owaisi when they make hate speeches. At that time these crazies go unchallenged. 

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

89? Are you fcking kidding me?? The actual number is way higher you POS.

Kashmiri MUSLIMS were betraying their Hindu neighbours and informing the hide out locations- hundreds of women were gangraped and murdered by Kashmiri MUSLIMS but yes keep whitewashing the genocide by taking the focus on the 'poor Kashmiri muslims' who died as well. Keep the toolkit narrative to yourself- if it was my way id kick out each and every one of them to Pakistan from the pure Hindu land of Kashmir, which has been pillaged and ravaged by the spawns of barbaric cult invaders who have only brought death and destruction- just like locusts

89? Are you fcking kidding me?? The actual number is way higher you POS.

Kashmiri MUSLIMS were betraying their Hindu neighbours and informing the hide out locations- hundreds of women were gangraped and murdered by Kashmiri MUSLIMS but yes keep whitewashing the genocide by taking the focus on the 'poor Kashmiri muslims' who died as well. Keep the toolkit narrative to yourself- if it was my way id kick out each and every one of them to Pakistan from the pure Hindu land of Kashmir, which has been pillaged and ravaged by the spawns of barbaric cult invaders who have only brought death and destruction- just like locusts
Am convinced this Alam guy is a POS..and shouldn't be taken seriously