Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

I wouldn't watch the film 5 times if you follow what I meant. The money will automatically push the message forward. 

I know what you mean but the message will sink in better if 5 people watch the film once than 1 person buying 5 tickets

15 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I know what you mean but the message will sink in better if 5 people watch the film once than 1 person buying 5 tickets

Yea the best case scenario is getting many people to watch, not disputing that. I'm looking at additional vectors to support the message. The masala films create news and the stars stay in limelight due to the money they make, and we all know this isn't going to be a blockbuster. If the believers in the message can get it up a level or two, it helps the overall cause. 

As they say, there's many roads to Bethlehem or Kashi, Ayodhya & Mathura :car:

Edited by Clarke

13 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Kapil Sharma apparently refused to invite the cast for promotion...  Selmon Bhai doing his tricks:police:

What is the point of promoting a serious movie about a genocide in a show which makes cheap laughs by dressing up men as women or by body shaming fat people? It looks s like watching Hotel Rwanda on Comedy Central!

47 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Lots of burn is going to happen after this song

He does a lot more f self promotion too, he is not a good director, but this trailer is hard hitting, hope he doesn’t focus on Twitter debates but show real stories. Looks like Pallavi is play a role like Arundhati Roy or some  true libtard

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What is the point of promoting a serious movie about a genocide in a show which makes cheap laughs by dressing up men as women or by body shaming fat people? It looks s like watching Hotel Rwanda on Comedy Central!

I don't know but I saw a Vivek Agnihotri tweet saying they didn't invite coz they don't have a big name star cast which is weird as Anupam Kher is actually one of the biggest names recognized globally:dontknow: 

I came across this letter written by then Governer of Kashmir to Rajiv Gandhi in 1990 appealing for timely intervention. Chilling! Very analogous of the path TN and W.Bengal for sure are headed down. Scared for Punjab now that AAP is probably winning there. 

How on Earth did the Congress party survive something like this? Was this not in the public domain? How can they even question any other party on any issue - national or otherwise? I am speechless on the apathy and the cruelty displayed by the parivar. 

I don't know about you guys - but I hope and pray that we don't get an AAP, TMC, Cong or any other bit player at the centre. We need a strong central govt that will step in as required immediately.

Part 1 of the letter 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/aug/17/potatoes-one-day-the-pope-the-next-2020117.html

Part 2 of the letter

https://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2019/aug/17/jagmohans-letter-to-rajiv-gandhi-on-kashmir-congress-displayed-total-mental-surrender-2020395.html

Part 3 of the letter

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/aug/19/jagmohans-letter-to-rajiv-gandhi-on-kashmir-article-370-skins-the-poor-helps-parasites-2020909.html

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I came across this letter written by then Governer of Kashmir to Rajiv Gandhi in 1990 appealing for timely intervention. Chilling! Very analogous of the path TN and W.Bengal for sure are headed down. Scared for Punjab now that AAP is probably winning there. 

How on Earth did the Congress party survive something like this? Was this not in the public domain? How can they even question any other party on any issue - national or otherwise? I am speechless on the apathy and the cruelty displayed by the parivar. 

I don't know about you guys - but I hope and pray that we don't get an AAP, TMC, Cong or any other bit player at the centre. We need a strong central govt that will step in as required immediately.

Part 1 of the letter 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/aug/17/potatoes-one-day-the-pope-the-next-2020117.html

Part 2 of the letter

https://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2019/aug/17/jagmohans-letter-to-rajiv-gandhi-on-kashmir-congress-displayed-total-mental-surrender-2020395.html

Part 3 of the letter

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/aug/19/jagmohans-letter-to-rajiv-gandhi-on-kashmir-article-370-skins-the-poor-helps-parasites-2020909.html

Tbh Congress has always been caught in two minds when it comes to Kashmir.  They never had a policy regarding it.  Barely maintaining status quo was their main objective.   Jugmohan is perhaps the key man responsible for safe return of KP's & no surprise viewed as devdoot among KP's. 

They did learned from their mistakes later on & stopped Kishtwar & Bhaderwah potential exodus of hindus (do read Gen GD Bakshi's memoirs)  It was part 2 of the whole effort backed by Pakistan & Islamists in the valley.  It failed with timely tactical actions on ground level. 

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Tbh Congress has always been caught in two minds when it comes to Kashmir.  They never had a policy regarding it.  Barely maintaining status quo was their main objective.   Jugmohan is perhaps the key man responsible for safe return of KP's & no surprise viewed as devdoot among KP's. 

They did learned from their mistakes later on & stopped Kishtwar & Bhaderwah potential exodus of hindus (do read Gen GD Bakshi's memoirs)  It was part 2 of the whole effort backed by Pakistan & Islamists in the valley.  It failed with timely tactical actions on ground level. 

Reading the events described in the letter I would say the Cong - esp RG-  was as responsible as the Mujahideen and JKLF for the genocide.

17 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Reading the events described in the letter I would say the Cong - esp RG-  was as responsible as the Mujahideen and JKLF for the genocide.

It's much deeper than that eventually everything comes down to vote bank in this country.  Everyone was in on this. 

BJP  were too busy opposing congress and it did not mean much to them that they supported a government that was clearly pro minority and pro Dalit to an extent that they actually were seen as anti Hindu and Anti Upper cast . Kashmiri Pandits at that time did not matter to them .They eventually withdrew support to VP Singh in November 1990 owing to LK Advani’s arrest in Bihar .

Mind you the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits happened through the winter of 1989 and by January 1990 , more than 90 % Kashmiri Pandits had been driven out of the valley . During this entire time BJP was seen in full support of VP Singh government.  They all were culprits in the end. 

Entire Indian system failed the Kashmiri Pandits 

Edited by Lone Wolf

24 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

It's much deeper than that eventually everything comes down to vote bank in this country.  Everyone was in on this. 

BJP  were too busy opposing congress and it did not mean much to them that they supported a government that was clearly pro minority and pro Dalit to an extent that they actually were seen as anti Hindu and Anti Upper cast . Kashmiri Pandits at that time did not matter to them .They eventually withdrew support to VP Singh in November 1990 owing to LK Advani’s arrest in Bihar .

Mind you the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits happened through the winter of 1989 and by January 1990 , more than 90 % Kashmiri Pandits had been driven out of the valley . During this entire time BJP was seen in full support of VP Singh government.  They all were culprits in the end. 

Entire Indian system failed the Kashmiri Pandits 

We need to hear from then BJP leaders about this. 

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

We need to hear from then BJP leaders about this. 

They won't tell about this...  Neither Congress.  These are cold hard facts that no one will talk about.  Kashmir is a classic example of cluster f*** of Indian politics.   Modi followed similar principles early on leaving all the power to Mufti in the state.  Something previous BJP goverments also used to do.   But in the end corrected his mistakes which others didn't do & turned the tables on 5th Aug 2019...  Cashed in when he had the advantage. 

Revoking Art 370 is the most gutsy move ever taken by Modi Govt so far & he showed he is different from others.  Amit Shah is probably the mastermind behind this along with Dr Jitendra Singh (eyes n ears of Shah in J&K)