Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

11 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

They won't tell about this...  Neither Congress.  These are cold hard facts that no one will talk about.  Kashmir is a classic example of cluster f*** of Indian politics.   Modi followed similar principles early on leaving all the power to Mufti in the state.  Something previous BJP goverments also used to do.   But in the end corrected his mistakes which others didn't do & turned the tables on 5th Aug 2019...  Cashed in when he had the advantage. 

Revoking Art 370 is the most gutsy move ever taken by Modi Govt so far & he showed he is different from others.  Amit Shah is probably the mastermind behind this along with Dr Jitendra Singh (eyes n ears of Shah in J&K) 

I think Ajit Doval also had a huge part to play here.

The more information that comes out about the Nehru family, the more disgusted you feel about them. What a curse to be burdened ny a pappu like him. 

That said, I learned more about the genesis of the Kashmir issue here than I did my entire life. 

Even then, the West supported Pak... Never understood why? 

Watched in a theatre after a long time. A woman in the theatre got really upset and was shouting out gaalis in the end. Must be a KP. Powerful in many moments and at the same time weak in some parts . Typical of Vivek Agnihotri. 

Very brutal scenes directed it well, I knew all the KP stories earlier . He has mixed up some of the stories for more drama, I wish he had kept it more authentic. He could have cut at least 30 mins with some editing . he puts a lot of the Twitter and Facebook debates shown as drama. It was like reading it on Twitter But I liked the song, that Faiz nagm that commies sung like an anthem, Hum dekhenge shown ironically in violence.

Good movie , but a great one to encapsulate KP saga :congrats:

Edited by coffee_rules

30 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
40 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:
still numb from watching it. A movie that staus in your mind much after the movie, was ashamed to have popcorn after a first few brutal scenes. I think some of the scenes are a first for an Indian movie

Where did you watch

theatre near home in navajarasipura

37 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Haryana and Madhya Pradesh announce Tax free status of this film- Kudos.

The least that can happen is BJP states can provide thos incentive- cannot expect this in Maha, WB or the South states but they are gone cases anyway.

Lot of exKashmiri Muslims in UK. Hope they don’t cause trouble for the movie in UK

25 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Will be watching next. We need someone better than Vivek Agnihotri to take these subjects. 

Agreed...  It's a shame guys like Anurag Kashyap,  Motwane types have become more Anti Hindu & propaganda types when they chose anti establishment path.   Such wastage of potential.  Kashyap prior to 2014 was a freakin artist. 

I hope this movie succeeds & kinda changes the tide in Bollywood at least business wise that there is money if u capture reality & truth 

35 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Will be watching next. We need someone better than Vivek Agnihotri to take these subjects. 

Heard he's planning to make a film on the 1984 massacre of sikhs in Delhi... while i hope he shows the true face of Congress scum and their role in targeting ordinary folk as a political revenge  ( and how hindu families saved a lot of sikh friends), i also hope he shows their role in creating Bhindranwala and the anti hindu killings happening in Punjab which culminated in the Golden Temple attack and then Delhi.. all these are key links in the chain which cannot be shown in isolation.

47 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Agreed...  It's a shame guys like Anurag Kashyap,  Motwane types have become more Anti Hindu & propaganda types when they chose anti establishment path.   Such wastage of potential.  Kashyap prior to 2014 was a freakin artist. 

I hope this movie succeeds & kinda changes the tide in Bollywood at least business wise that there is money if u capture reality & truth 

Anurag Kashyap is a left wing anti- Hindu nut. He would have blamed KPs for their fate and made an apologetic movie monkey balancing like VVC in Shikara. Go watch the movie before throwing comments out, VA has kept it focused on KPs and shown the brutality as is. KPs were killed because of their faith. There is no denying.

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Anurag Kashyap is a left wing anti- Hindu nut. He would have blamed KPs for their fate and made an apologetic movie monkey balancing like VVC in Shikara. Go watch the movie before throwing comments out, VA has kept it focused on KPs and shown the brutality as is. KPs were killed because of their faith. There is no denying.

Yep that's exactly what he would have done...  And that's exactly what is wrong with Bollywood.  That's why it's dying now 

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

He might be an inferior talent, nobody has  the cohones to make such a movie in India. You have to admit it. This is his magnum opus, hope it leads to other disruptive narrations on the Mooplah riots and other historical narratives