Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He might be an inferior talent, nobody has  the cohones to make such a movie in India. You have to admit it. This is his magnum opus, hope it leads to other disruptive narrations on the Mooplah riots and other historical narratives 

Well he is not even total write off. But it’s frustrating watching his films when one thinks of potential of what it could be. 

A master craftsman can change the narrative in India with such subject. Look what Mel Gibson did with Passion of Christ. 

But I will watch the film. 

It's testament to GOI where safer environment has been created. Be it our century old issues (Kashmir 370, Ram Mandir), or movies like these,  political power is essential. Else, they remained hidden, unsolved due to the inevitable threat of minority violence.

When "secular" people talk about fueling hatred, their true fears are minority violence.. Thus, their idea that being quiet, timid and submissive is the only solution.

One has to ask why such films, actions like 370, Ram Mandir could never happen earlier.

Edited by someone

59 minutes ago, Clarke said:

If the PM of the country has given his unofficial blessing to the film... the next week will be a bumper one. This will overtake the collection of RadheShyam and Gangubhai after the end of its showings.

Plus OTT release abhi baki hai dost- I will subscribe to Zee5 just for this film if they release it.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

If the PM of the country has given his unofficial blessing to the film... the next week will be a bumper one. This will overtake the collection of RadheShyam and Gangubhai after the end of its showings.

Plus OTT release abhi baki hai dost- I will subscribe to Zee5 just for this film if they release it.

I am still not over the after effect tbh, slept crying in night mom asked me what happened ,but couldn't control myself ,plz watch this,not as an incident of 30 yrs back ,but warning of 30yrs later,its an eye opener , for the sake of ur generation,for the sake of ur survival ,its not a question hindu v muslim,this movie shows us how a pinnacle of civilization heads towards it downfall when tyrants start destroying it, secularism is a cancer in India as it's a one way traffic,, every youth everyone should watch this as it shows us the trailer of what lies ahead,why uniform civil code, population control bill and anti conversion bill is important,taaki phir koi kashyap pura kashmir na baney, support this movie,dont download this,watch this in theatre so that more people make such movies, this is my humble request to u guys

Edited by vayuu1

41 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I am still not over the after effect tbh, slept crying in night mom asked me what happened ,but couldn't control myself ,plz watch this,not as an incident of 30 yrs back ,but warning of 30yrs later,its an eye opener , for the sake of ur generation,for the sake of ur survival ,its not a question hindu v muslim,this movie shows us how a pinnacle of civilization heads towards it downfall when tyrants start destroying it, secularism is a cancer in India as it's a one way traffic,, every youth everyone should watch this as it shows us the trailer of what lies ahead,why uniform civil code, population control bill and anti conversion bill is important,taaki phir koi kashyap pura kashmir na baney, support this movie,dont download this,watch this so that more people make such movies, this is my humble request to u guys

You seem to have a personal connection with this story... was your family affected by the churn in Kashmir ?

15 minutes ago, diga said:

You seem to have a personal connection with this story... was your family affected by the churn in Kashmir ?

Even having no family ties to the event, I was moved by the movie. Was on spaces yesterday with many real people I who went through the violence and survived, there is no dearth  of stories, each one could be related to what is shown in the movie. Forget about reviewing direction, songs, writing, the ensemble he has put is a great experience to go through. 

At least now, people should fight back these psecs who have ruined the country 

After the movie, the audience just st silently walked out with no one speaking. I saw some tweets where in India, people are shouting slogans like Vande  Mataram and Bharat Mata KI Jai.  don’t know how you feel proud after watching, they showed how the Indian political system worked during the time for the KP  downfall. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Bengali commie Intellectuals write books with no factual evidence  and are then used as facts, yeh dekho

This is like some falana west Indologist wrote in a book that only 80 temples were destroyed during Islamic rule in India. Aur Sab commie coolies maan gaye

Edited by coffee_rules

just finished the film- for me who has done extensive research on the events, this film was shocking and and emotional rollercoaster. Not for the faint hearted.

For youths who have been brainwashed by sickulars and not aware this will be a hard hitting slap on the face of all they knew about Kashmir.

Kashmir is ours! The sooner they get used to fact the better- the home of Pandits.. the cradle of civilisation.. heaven on earth.