Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

He has done a great job.

I am happy to know. I support anyone who takes up this cause. I just was hesitant because I found Tashkent to be good in parts and in parts it was loud and too much social media chatter in the scenes.  

When I first heard of genocides of KP, I had this movie in mind. Brutal relentless take on what happened. No background score or voice over. Just horror. 

https://youtu.be/NJYOg4ORc1w

Just watched it. Must say it exceeded all my expectations, which were already high. The impact it had on the theater full of people was like nothing I have seen before.

Everyone had goosebumps and were stunned by the end of it. Many were shaking and crying. During the interval hardly anyone left even to piss. They were so engaged into it. Never witnessed such reactions for BW film. 

Don't care what critics say, Vivek Agnihotri has hit this out of the park. :hatsoff:

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

The biggest propaganda spread is Kashmir belonging to Kashmiri muslims. BKL ko koi samjhaye muslims Kashmir me paida nahi huye. Brahmins lived there much before muslims even existed. Muslim invaders invaded the place changing the demographics. It doesn't mean it belonged to them. One day if muslim population becomes more than Hindus, will they say India belongs to muslims and then will try to kill Hindus asking them to leave the country? Because that's how it happened in Kashmir as well.

If you read Kashmir's history it's so unfortunate that one will start scratching his hand like wtf....  It was a inpregnable fortress.  Muslim Armies ravaged through north India...  Ghazni plundered entire North & Northwest.   But lost a decisive battle in Kashmir.  Numerous other attempts by invaders failed.  Shahi dynasties were golden period.  One of the greatest conquerors in medieval India King Lalitaditya ruled in Kashmir who defeated the Arabs numerous times & had friendly ties with Qing dynasty of China & is mentioned in their records.  Kashmiri Pandits still adore the guy & he built glorious famous Martand Sun Temple in Kashmir. 

In the south Rajouri Kishtwar Jammu became allies of Delhi Sultanate & enjoyed autonomy. 

Some internal conflict happened & Mongol invasions from the north happened at a frequent rate...  Although their Buddhist Governor technically became very powerful & wished to rule Kashmir & wanted to convert into Hinduism.  There was no successor to the throne during that period as well.   Brahmins didn't allowed his conversion & blunder of the century commenced.   Queen's advisor Shah Mir converted him into Islam.  And then became the start of Muslim rule in Kashmir...  Reign of terror begins. 

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

He narrated how he got his name same as the place in Kashmir as Anant Nag. “In one of the KP exoduses after Babar invaded  and Vijayanagar empire was plundered in one day by Bahamanis and in 1565, his ancestors , 300 people, came from Anant Nag area of Kashmir and settled down in the Karnataka Karavali region. They were given shelter , land and means by the kings who had allegiance to Vijayanagar empire and that is why his parents named him Anant Nag. There are a lot in Karavali region with last names like Karnad, Benegal, Padukone , who come from Kashmir and settled here. He thanks Modi for abrogation of A370 and vows to contribute to Bhavya Ram Mandir”.

We people in Karnataka have a lot of connection with Kashmir. There is a Bandipur National forest in south Karnataka and a Bandipura in Kashmir. Not sure of this connection. 

My ancestors came from Bihar region to Karnataka invited by local Kings to perform Vedic rituals , so I am told. The whole country had people migrating. And commies say India was born in 1947!

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

If you read Kashmir's history it's so unfortunate that one will start scratching his hand like wtf....  It was a inpregnable fortress.  Muslim Armies ravaged through north India...  Ghazni plundered entire North & Northwest.   But lost a decisive battle in Kashmir.  Numerous other attempts by invaders failed.  Shahi dynasties were golden period.  One of the greatest conquerors in medieval India King Lalitaditya ruled in Kashmir who defeated the Arabs numerous times & had friendly ties with Qing dynasty of China & is mentioned in their records.  Kashmiri Pandits still adore the guy & he built glorious famous Martand Sun Temple in Kashmir. 

In the south Rajouri Kishtwar Jammu became allies of Delhi Sultanate & enjoyed autonomy. 

Some internal conflict happened & Mongol invasions from the north happened at a frequent rate...  Although their Buddhist Governor technically became very powerful & wished to rule Kashmir & wanted to convert into Hinduism.  There was no successor to the throne during that period as well.   Brahmins didn't allowed his conversion & blunder of the century commenced.   Queen's advisor Shah Mir converted him into Islam.  And then became the start of Muslim rule in Kashmir...  Reign of terror begins. 

There is a 10 min monologue in the movie , K-Files where this whole history and heritage  of Kashmir is captured so poignantly. Excellent writing, acting and direction. 

This whole Sushil 
Pandit video captures the history of Kashmir so well

Edited by coffee_rules

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bitta Karate accepting that he killed KPs openly and people around would support him

What a chutiya reporter asking kya khashiyat thi jo aap ko itni success milti thi logo ko Marney. BC ii's karate ka to waha patak k khoon pi Jana chahiye tha.And this reporter should ashamed of himself as if he is talking to a celebrity.

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

The biggest propaganda spread is Kashmir belonging to Kashmiri muslims. BKL ko koi samjhaye muslims Kashmir me paida nahi huye. Brahmins lived there much before muslims even existed. Muslim invaders invaded the place changing the demographics. It doesn't mean it belonged to them. One day if muslim population becomes more than Hindus, will they say India belongs to muslims and then will try to kill Hindus asking them to leave the country? Because that's how it happened in Kashmir as well.

Yes, the question is how same or different are the Muslims in other states than those in Kashmir?

I feel so called secular parties are in constant fear and don't want to "provoke" them. That's their entire politics. Thus, offering the veto power and giving them exclusive large concessions. And these secular parties falsely term it as living it harmony, when it;s really living in denial. The constant fear of the inevitable violence like Kashmir...

Edited by someone

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Good to see both Congress & BJP getting roasted on SM...  From no genocide to who was responsible for it at least now narrative is reversed.  Kashmir Files has certainly opened a Pandora box now.  Hopefully justice is served. 

And some are blaming KP.

Why was such topics never mentioned nor discussed pre-2014? The answer is there was "daar ka mahool". We ought to talk more about this mahool of the past.

40 minutes ago, someone said:

And some are blaming KP.

Why was such topics never mentioned nor discussed pre-2014? The answer is there was "daar ka mahool". We ought to talk more about this mahool of the past.

Yep Modi n Shah ended the darr ka mahaul by removing Art 370...  Otherwise forget about anyone even speaking about KPs..  Except during elections. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Good to see both Congress & BJP getting roasted on SM...  From no genocide to who was responsible for it at least now narrative is reversed.  Kashmir Files has certainly opened a Pandora box now.  Hopefully justice is served. 

Tbf BJP did a lot more for KPs than what Congress ever did. BJP has to fight a lot of battles against a lot of enemies. Removing A370 wasn't easy at all. They pulled it off well. Modi has even got Saudis and UAE to invest in Kashmir. Arab countries don't take Pak's side anymore like before. 

If not for Modi this movie wouldn't even be made or got famous. He directly or indirectly has had a huge of impact on India's politics. 

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

Tbf BJP did a lot more for KPs than what Congress ever did. BJP has to fight a lot of battles against a lot of enemies. Removing A370 wasn't easy at all. They pulled it off well. Modi has even got Saudis and UAE to invest in Kashmir. Arab countries don't take Pak's side anymore like before. 

If not for Modi this movie wouldn't even be made or got famous. He directly or indirectly has had a huge of impact on India's politics. 

There is a big difference between Modi n Shah BJP & other ones prior to that

...  In fact day n night difference in their policies.   Vajpayee was even worse than MMS on Kashmir.  Appeasement politics at all time high in Kashmir during his days.  Modi followed same footsteps when he made sarkar with anti national mufti...  But rightly shafted PDP in the end. 

11 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

There is a big difference between Modi n Shah BJP & other ones prior to that

...  In fact day n night difference in their policies.   Vajpayee was even worse than MMS on Kashmir.  Appeasement politics at all time high in Kashmir during his days.  Modi followed same footsteps when he made sarkar with anti national mufti...  But rightly shafted PDP in the end. 

Vajpayee had to walk a super tight rope as he only had ~180 MPs. He needed to compromise in order to survive. It's an achievement that he was able to run a BJP led govt for 6+ yrs (1st non-cong govt to complete 5 yrs). 90's had so many PMs just before him, most of them were weak. 

Modi has the majority now which shows in his decision making but even he cannot become a Stalin or Hitler.

Still Modi has done GREAT on foreign policy and Kashmir front. Best Indian PM ever in this aspect without any doubt. Hope he lives a long life. He will keep winning as long as Pappu is the challenger and Kejriwal keeps cutting into Congressi votes. 

9 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

I hope he is getting sodomized everyday. But I guess people don't like f*cking pigs! 

Under UPA in 2008, he was the youth icon of India Today Conclave, he met the PM and many Bollywood and Corporate dignitaries. Anand Mahindra introduced Malik as allegedly killed Kashmiris as a militant, but now he is peaceful . Khoon khol utha hain. Facking secular Hindu bastards, desh ko neelam kar diye