Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Under UPA in 2008, he was the youth icon of India Today Conclave, he met the PM and many Bollywood and Corporate dignitaries. Anand Mahindra introduced Malik as allegedly killed Kashmiris as a militant, but now he is peaceful . Khoon khol utha hain. Facking secular Hindu bastards, desh ko neelam kar diye

Hindus are the biggest chutiyas, and their own biggest enemies.

It's a miracle how Hindu civilization has survived & flourished through so many millenniums while all the other great ancient civilizations have perished. 

11 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Hindus are the biggest chutiyas, and their own biggest enemies.

It's a miracle how Hindu civilization has survived & flourished through so many millenniums while all the other great ancient civilizations have perished. 

Because we have yodhas who are born every generation who fight back against Tyranny and oppression who's ultimate goal is to wipe out our existence and civilisation.

The only we can reverse this today ( without an armed self defence resistance) is to educate your next generation of the glorious history and past of our civilisation to make them FEEL PROUD OF BEING A HINDU and their identify. Instagram/Tik Tok is killing the intellectual potential of our youth and the enemy has made this happen without firing a single bullet)

Awesome effort by the filmmaker!

I would suggest making a series of these films and turn it into a franchise.

Possible forthcoming movies can be

Poverty-stricken Brahmans of UP Files

Oppressed Brahmins of South India Files

Endangered Brahmins of North-East Files

Dalit Girls of Rural India Files

the last one is of course optional and doesn't really matter in the larger scheme of things.

7 minutes ago, Prakat said:

the last one is of course optional and doesn't really matter in the larger scheme of things.

I think instead of focusing on Brahmins which will give an excuse for the left to do their crap.. there are multiple historical events which have happened in India which need to be brought out:

- Invasion of Bakhtiyar Khilji and the ransack of Nalanda University

- Multiple destructions of Somnath temples and other prominent temples by Islamic invaders

- Genocides and mass killings conducted by Tipu Sultan and Aurangzeb

- Moplah Genocide

If we dont know our history we cannot learn from it to improve our future

11 minutes ago, Prakat said:

Don't hide behind sarchasm and satire. If you have to make a point say it directly. You think this KP exodus is a fake construct like the ones you mention.?

I would think the following filma as a result of this effort should be ideal:

Moplah Massacre

Marichjhapi massacre

Noakhali riots

Direct action day

1984 riots

26 minutes ago, Prakat said:

They should ... Jai Bhim!

25 minutes ago, Prakat said:

Yawn. Try to write better satires. It's not even troll level funny. 

7 hours ago, raki05 said:

What a chutiya reporter asking kya khashiyat thi jo aap ko itni success milti thi logo ko Marney. BC ii's karate ka to waha patak k khoon pi Jana chahiye tha.And this reporter should ashamed of himself as if he is talking to a celebrity.

This terrorist murderer was let go by UPA govt in 2006 and was captured again in 2019 on some other charges. Remember this

"Dar has been accused of and has admitted to murdering multiple Kashmiri Pandits during their 1990 exodus.[2][3][4][5] He however later claimed that he hadn't killed any Pandits and that the statement was made under duress.[6] He was imprisoned from 1990 until 2006 under terrorism-related charges before being released on bail. He was arrested again in 2019 for financing terrorism.[7]"

What I am unable to wrap my mind around is the apathy of the then-media and GoI.  As a 19-20 yr old college student, I was quite plugged into news and politics.  But with limited media presence, this event incorrectly appeared to be happening in a faraway place, affecting a small number of people.  Unlike the events of 1984 (Indira Gandhi and riots that followed) and 1991 (Rajiv Gandhi and the LTTE connections of the assassin), I don't remember much news coverage of the KP issue on the one channel we had - DD.  I don't remember much in terms of newspaper headlines, either. 

I have tried to watch some genocide-based movies like Hotel Rwanda and Killing Fields, but was unable to handle the emotional toll it took.  For that reason, I am likely going to give Kashmir Files a pass.   

10 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

What I am unable to wrap my mind around is the apathy of the then-media and GoI.  As a 19-20 yr old college student, I was quite plugged into news and politics.  But with limited media presence, this event incorrectly appeared to be happening in a faraway place, affecting a small number of people.  Unlike the events of 1984 (Indira Gandhi and riots that followed) and 1991 (Rajiv Gandhi and the LTTE connections of the assassin), I don't remember much news coverage of the KP issue on the one channel we had - DD.  I don't remember much in terms of newspaper headlines, either. 

I have tried to watch some genocide-based movies like Hotel Rwanda and Killing Fields, but was unable to handle the emotional toll it took.  For that reason, I am likely going to give Kashmir Files a pass.   

How about you watch it to get the strength to educate your kids (if you have any) about the risk of this happening again if we dont take steps now?

14 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

What I am unable to wrap my mind around is the apathy of the then-media and GoI. 

result of decades of one-party rule and mai-baap syndrome.  Inertia apathy and bureaucratic 'chalta hai', just do something to keep muddling on, and things will be fine. No ownership, no accountability, no ethics, no sense of national duty.

Edited by sandeep

35 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Better to humour fools. You know what Mark Twain has to say about them.

Not worried about them lol. They are a dying breed anyway. I myself was a liberandu up until 2016. The jnu fiasco changed my mind. 

31 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Does the movie help with identifying these steps?  If so, may muster the courage.

The steps are for you to decide-- if the movie shows the fate of our people when in a minority, if the movie shows the fate of our women who are brutally raped and butchered.. then what is the lesson that you will teach your kids?

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The steps are for you to decide-- if the movie shows the fate of our people when in a minority, if the movie shows the fate of our women who are brutally raped and butchered.. then what is the lesson that you will teach your kids?

Hindus do get butchered in Hindu Majority areas regularly today in many parts of India. We all hear about it.  Majority /Minority is never the case. Hindus lack unity as simple as that.  Hindu society needs a radical change.  North/South divide caste divide & everything else is our biggest barrier always has been.  We are our own worst enemies.