Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

55 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

jin bkl ko ye emotion ponzi scheme lag rahi ho wo niche thread pad sakte hai ,agar bhagwan ne unhe buddhi di hai to,

I guess @Prakat should tell the family of this tragedy as well about this emotional ponzi scheme. 

https://myvoice.opindia.com/2020/06/girija-tickoo-murder-kashmirs-forgotten-tragedy/

Or this one

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/why-did-terrorists-kill-my-father-kashmiri-pandit-poets-son-recalls-night-clock-stopped-ticking-for-him-1676956-2020-05-12

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Lets not trivilize it was Terrorist. Genocide was done by State of Jammu and Kashmir with Pakistani state complicity because article 370 made them virtually a Independent country. 

The lawyers lobby in courts of j&K, the police, the administration , Religious Institutions, all were complicit in giving free hand and fertile environment so that genocide and progrom could run unabated. Religion was weaponised and State CMs and every member of that state parliament was cimplicit and should face the law.

Letter from Jogmoahn

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/aug/17/potatoes-one-day-the-pope-the-next-2020117.html

Need I remind you that from the beginning of 1988, I had started sending “Warning Signals” to you about the gathering storm in Kashmir? But you and the power wielders around you had neither the time, nor the inclination, nor the vision, to see these signals. They were so clear, so pointed, that to ignore them was to commit sins of true historical proportions.

To recapitulate and to serve as illustrations, I would refer to a few of these signals. In August 1988, after analysing the current and undercurrents, I had summed up the position thus: “The drum-beaters of parochialism and fundamentalism are working overtime. Subversion is on the increase. The shadows of events from across the border are lengthening. Lethal weapons have come in. More may be on the way”. 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2019/aug/17/jagmohans-letter-to-rajiv-gandhi-on-kashmir-congress-displayed-total-mental-surrender-2020395.html

Around that point of time, when the police set-up was getting demoralised, when intelligence was fast drying up, when infiltrators in Services were bringing stories of subversive plans like TOPAC, your protégé Dr Farooq Abdullah was either going abroad or releasing 70 hardcore and highly motivated terrorists who were trained in the handling of dangerous weapons, who had contacts at the highest level in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, who knew all the devious routes of going to and returning from Pakistan and whose detention had been approved by the three-member advisory board presided over by the Chief Justice.

Their simultaneous release enabled them to occupy key positions in the network of subversion and terrorism and to complete the chain which took them again to Pakistan to bring arms to indulge in killings and kidnappings and other acts of terrorism. One of the released persons Mohd. Daud Khan of Ganderbal became the Deputy Commander-in-Chief of a terrorist outfit, Al-Bakar, and took a leading part in organising a force of 2,500 Kashmiri youths. Who is to be blamed for all the subsequent heinous crimes committed by these released 70 terrorists? I would leave this question to be answered by the people to whom you are talking about the “Jagmohan Factor.”

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/aug/19/jagmohans-letter-to-rajiv-gandhi-on-kashmir-article-370-skins-the-poor-helps-parasites-2020909.html

What I had really pointed out in August-September 1986 was: ‘Article 370 is nothing but a breeding ground for the parasites at the heart of the paradise. It skins the poor. It deceives them with its mirage. It lines the pockets of the “power elites.” It fans the ego of the new sultans. In essence, it creates a land without justice, a land full of crudities and contradictions. It props up politics of deception, duplicity and demagogy.

And what does autonomy or so called pre-1953 or pre-1947 position imply? Would it not amount to the Kashmiri leadership say: ‘you will send and I will spend; you will have no say even if I build a corrupt and callous oligarchy and cause a situation in which Damocles’Sword of secession could be kept hanging on your head’?

The system continued till Modi decided to get rid of article 370

8 hours ago, Prakat said:

Looking at all the videos of all these Uncles on Temp Duty for their local shakhas shouting and screaming in theatres after the screening of the movie is the best indication that this whole thing is a fake emotional ponzi scheme!

Kashmir Files prods the audience: Isko dekh aapka khoon nahi khaulta? 

H-Anon uncle in audience: Isko dekh aapka khoon nahi khaulta? 

other members of audience to their whatsapp group: Isko dekh aapka khoon nahi khaulta? 

Basically all they do is poke the other person hoping that they will do something about it.

* phatti padi hai issliye doosron ko uttejit karte hain, ki shaayad aur R-Royenge tou in mein se koi to kuch karega 

:hysterical:

Are you part of this activist group? Watch a couple of SM posts where people are extremely upset after the movie and scream and yell slogans. And discredit the movie and also negate the truth depicted in the movie?

=

In most theatres, people have walked out in numb silence or walked out with sniffles and sobs with lumps in throat. In the ,ovie theatre I watched, one woman bawled out loudly "How can they do it?" and a lot of people gave her solace. She might have lost somebody personally in the tragedy

Don't generalize the reaction based on a few extreme instances. Go see the facking movie, read about real incidents like Girija Tikkoo and then have the cohones to call it a ponzi scheme

Are you part of this activist group? Watch a couple of SM posts where people are extremely upset after the movie and scream and yell slogans. And discredit the movie and also negate the truth depicted in the movie?

=
In most theatres, people have walked out in numb silence or walked out with sniffles and sobs with lumps in throat. In the ,ovie theatre I watched, one woman bawled out loudly "How can they do it?" and a lot of people gave her solace. She might have lost somebody personally in the tragedy
Don't generalize the reaction based on a few extreme instances. Go see the facking movie, read about real incidents like Girija Tikkoo and then have the cohones to call it a ponzi scheme
Exodus of a million KP is scoffed at but same people will cry copious tears watching pianist and Schindler's list .Narrative my friend,Narrative.

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Anupam Kher kinda tried to protect Kapil Sharma's dignity...  Solid argument as well by Kher.  His conscience didn't allow to go in that comedy show which is fair.

In the show Agnihotri did hit really hard when he said cast doesn't matter in such movies.  Good interview overall except when Navika speaks her non sense. 

Extended version

The most upsetting part was when Vivek narrated the incident where he asked the local guy where Martand Temple is and was told it is now called Shaitan Ki Gufa after the movie Haider. If there is any person in Bollywood that I want to Kambal Kutai after Vidhu Vinod Chopra and his wife, Anupama Chopra,  it is Vishal Bharadwaj. Hindu seculars like these are our worst enemies, hope Indians realize that.

And yes, Navika is an airhead!

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

=

Exodus of a million KP is scoffed at but same people will cry copious tears watching pianist and Schindler's list .Narrative my friend,Narrative.

Forget scoffed at - there are people outright denying that something like this ever happened. 

12 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Forget scoffed at - there are people outright denying that something like this ever happened. 

Denial of Kashmiri Hindu genocide should be made illegal and a criminal offence just like Holocaust denial is in some countries

There is some huge conspiracy going on against this movie. Even though 40-50 percent of seats are empty on online it shows housefull at many places. Looks like Khan market gang and librandu have already shared basketful of money to theatre owners to pretend it as housefull so that they can keep people away from truth. On IMDb also they are giving negative rating due to that movie came from  9.9 in n yesterday night to 8.3 in morning. These Bollywood jhantus, librandus and elitist are trying their level best to defame this movie and hide the reality from people. Now we know why General masses  votes for modi and yogi it will be like this till the time librandu and hypocrite secular try to run their fake propaganda and not allow a small thing like movie to get available for people as it will expose them.

Edited by raki05

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The most upsetting part was when Vivek narrated the incident where he asked the local guy where Martand Temple is and was told it is now called Shaitan Ki Gufa after the movie Haider. If there is any person in Bollywood that I want to Kambal Kutai after Vidhu Vinod Chopra and his wife, Anupama Chopra,  it is Vishal Bharadwaj. Hindu seculars like these are our worst enemies, hope Indians realize that.

And yes, Navika is an airhead!

Never watched Haider or even Shikara.  I knew something was wrong with Shikara as soon as I saw the trailer.  I am done with Bollywood for a while now. 

I remember Shahid Kapur & Tabu were wildly praised in Haider.  I knew it was based on Kashmir but never really had a look at the plot. 

I saw one video recently where a KP woman burst into tears after watching fake narration of events during Shikara screening & Vidhu Vinod Chopra arrogantly asked the people to clap for her.  A grade level douchebag this guy. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Denial of Kashmiri Hindu genocide should be made illegal and a criminal offence just like Holocaust denial is in some countries

Fair enough. But first I think making the lives of those affected and punishing the guilty parties should be first priority. Anything else will not help the KPs in any way.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

There is some huge conspiracy going on against this movie. Even though 40-50 percent of seats are empty on online it shows housefull at many places. Looks like Khan market gang and librandu have already shared basketful of money to theatre owners to pretend it as housefull so that they can keep people away from truth. On IMDb also they are giving negative rating due to that movie came from  9.9 in n yesterday night to 8.3 in morning. These Bollywood jhantus, librandus and elitist are trying their level best to defame this movie and hide the reality from people. Now we know why General masses  votes for modi and yogi it will be like this till the time librandu and hypocrite secular try to run their fake propaganda and not allow a small thing like movie to get available for people as it will expose them.

This movie is a 11/10.

The director Vivek Agnihotri was bang on when he said that  Bollywood is full of selfish spineless scums who will never take a stand in the interest of the country when it matters most. 

Sorry to say even Amitabh Bacchan falls in that category. Not a bloody single word from him or his family on Kashmir Files. On topics  like this he always sits on the fence. 

Tens of thousands are bombarding Bachchan and his family’s social media timeline and questioning their silence on the movie. 

They are apparently Bollywood’s “first family” .  Varisht Bacchan Pariwar. 

BC. MC matlabi kameene 

The less said about the Khans the better. 

And this is true for all indian celebrities. 

The movie Kashmir Files is nothing but the gory truth - it should be a matter of great shame for our nation, a huge lesson for the nation not to allow a repeat of this in any other state. 

Do you hear a single positive statement or endorsement from the likes of Sachin Tendulkar who is very social  with Bollywood and endorses “ good “ movies  otherwise ? 

The celebrities and influencers in our country are coward WIMPS. selfish to the core. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

15 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

This movie is a 11/10.

The director Vivek Agnihotri was bang on when he said that  Bollywood is full of selfish spineless scums who will never take a stand in the interest of the country when it matters most. 

Sorry to say even Amitabh Bacchan falls in that category. Not a bloody single word from him or his family on Kashmir Files. On topics  like this he always sits on the fence. 

Tens of thousands are bombarding Bachchan and his family’s social media timeline and questioning their silence on the movie. 

They are apparently Bollywood’s “first family” .  Varisht Bacchan Pariwar. 

BC. MC matlabi kameene 

The less said about the Khans the better. 

And this is true for all indian celebrities. 

The movie Kashmir Files is nothing but the gory truth - it should be a matter of great shame for our nation, a huge lesson for the nation not to allow a repeat of this in any other state. 

Do you hear a single positive statement or endorsement from the likes of Sachin Tendulkar who is very social  with Bollywood and endorses “ good “ movies  otherwise ? 

The celebrities and influencers in our country are coward WIMPS. selfish to the core. 

I remember subramaniam Swami quote " people who don't remember history or learn from it they become history". I think all indian ( Hindus especially) should remember this and learn from it  so that this won't repeat ever.

41 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I remember subramaniam Swami quote " people who don't remember history or learn from it they become history". I think all indian ( Hindus especially) should remember this and learn from it  so that this won't repeat ever.

I really hope this film revives nationalism in a huge way in India. 

The least we can do is keep encouraging people to watch it.

I am waiting for this to go  on OTT platforms so that, so that several 100 million more watch it and topple that violent minority appeasing b!tch Mamata who is on her way to creating a another Kashmir in Bengal.

Edited by rangeelaraja