Chakdephatte

Ravindra Dudeja - Losing matches since 2009

Since 2013, we hv not won a single icc tournament.  There could be various factors behind it.  Don't want to discuss it here.  But one common element between all those tournament defeats is this impactless/lackluster player who keeps getting selected under the 'all rounder' quota.  If u ever wonder how to define a TTF with an example, there is no better example than him.  

15 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Since 2013, we hv not won a single icc tournament.  There could be various factors behind it.  Don't want to discuss it here.  But one common element between all those tournament defeats is this impactless/lackluster player who keeps getting selected under the 'all rounder' quota.  If u ever wonder how to define a TTF with an example, there is no better example than him.  

Well he was also the player of the tournament in 2013 when we won our last title. I wouldn't blame him for 2019 loss at all

50 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Well he was also the player of the tournament in 2013 when we won our last title. I wouldn't blame him for 2019 loss at all

Well , 2013 CT was just a one off case , and that too a decade ago.  Since then he has featured in every ICC tournament including WC both in T20 as well ODI format.   Sucked everytime.   I don't blame him for 2019 WC either.  But what about his abject failures which are apparent in WC2015, t20 WC 2016 (against Windies with the ball), 2021 T20 WC and 2021 WTC.  (Yes we are talking about LOIs, but I specified WTC too ,as I wanted to show how impactless he always has been in every major ICC tournament).