Jhukti hai duniya jhukanay wala chahiye

Aiden

6 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

after 24 years of begging :hysterical: NZ came close to giving a10 rupee note

Then took it away. Jokes aside its a very imp series from WTC perspective with NZ mucking it up against bd and now saf. Eng in doldrums. Sl no chance. So its a 3 horse race between ind aus n pakistan. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Big risk taken by CA , players ko bakri banake qurbani de di. all for one vote in their fav in the ICC committee to beat BCCI monopoly

CA BCCI ECB is always together. They voted together to throw out ehsan mani n voted in the kiwi guy in icc. 

On 2/27/2022 at 4:33 AM, raki05 said:

Lol look at the vehicle they are sitting in looks like they have been rescued from a war zone in a bullet proof vehicle. On topic, Pakistani bhikh mangtey hai and when you give bhikh then they ll brag like OP, sab k sab paindu hai, bc :laugh:

You idiot , can;t you stop your BS, you must be from a disturbed family , always enjoy writing your idiotic BS and hate messages against someone's home country, how you would feel if someone writes similar thing regarding the country your were born in and love . Please keep  this forum free of your filthy hateful messages. Anyone writing against any religion or country , whoever he/she is , should be banned from this forum , hope moderator s listening. 

10 minutes ago, First class said:

You idiot , can;t you stop your BS, you must be from a disturbed family , always enjoy writing your idiotic BS and hate messages against someone's home country, how you would feel if someone writes similar thing regarding the country your were born in and love . Please keep  this forum free of your filthy hateful messages. Anyone writing against any religion or country , whoever he/she is , should be banned from this forum , hope moderator s listening. 

You moron get the * Outta here along with troll OP. Stop quoting me you @$$ hole from next time , every time I see you poking your nose whenever we react to troll Pakistani. Now don't quote me again.

2 hours ago, First class said:

If you see most of the posts of these people, very little to do with cricket, always same non-sense obsession with Pakistan . 

Look at the thread; Aus touring Pak after more than 2 decades = jhuktti hai duniya, thank you Imran. What were you expecting on an Indian forum, well done Imran, you are a messiah, Mudi hai hai ?

23 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Look at the thread; Aus touring Pak after more than 2 decades = jhuktti hai duniya, thank you Imran. What were you expecting on an Indian forum, well done Imran, you are a messiah, Mudi hai hai ?

Yes this moron has not yet called out troll once and abusing others. That's why I said sab k sab paindu hai.